Universal Bike Baron - (by Mountain Sheep & Qwiboo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TimoVihola, Oct 19, 2011.

1. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Will do a new Walkthrough vid for the new levels,just need to practice a bit.Cheers.

If my vids are helpful for you please Subscribe and watch my other videos too ;)

http://www.youtube.com/J3N3I

2. pavtop

pavtop Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Frexx,

When you reach the board where the coin is lean a bit backwards and push stop button, this will make the rear wheel stick to the board and you will be able to reach the coin. If you have a problem reaching it like this you shoul manage your speed then. As for the time, it's possible to do it really quick, keep trying and looking for best possible ways))

3. pman555

pman555 Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Would anyone mind explaining how to get the Secret Achievement? I shared it with a friend and he clicked on the link, but nothing happened.
    Does he actually have to buy the game?

4. pavtop

pavtop Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Guys,

Any clue how some of you did jb4 for 49-50 sec? Any trick at the end of the level?

5. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    No real trick, just throughout the level you can't stop at all to adjust the bike to drop down gaps or anything. You need to Do it all on the move. Then at the finish get over those bombs as fast as you can and hope you knock the moose over first time and ride to finish ;-)

6. Noi-kul

Noi-kul Member

Sep 7, 2012
    I believe i could finish it in about 45 secs if I had a prefect run. Not planning to do it though since it could take days. Anyway, I deleted Bike Baron from my phone and lost all my times so I won't be chasing you guys anymore. :(

7. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    What time are you stuck at?

8. pavtop

pavtop Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2011
    #1568 pavtop, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    I'm stuck at 1.08, reach the last checkpoint for 43-44 sec but cannot run over the bombs fast enough.

Any tips?

9. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Installed this game again.
    Domopoint achievement is in gamecenter and already played through some levels again, but on the home screen it says 0\5 achievements. Annoying bug:(
    I should have 1/5 because domopoint is already achieved in extra checkpoint easy level 2, which I did, still 0/5.

10. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Yeah, the game does not check with game center on launch to see if you already did any achievements. Makes sense for some of them so I'll try to add this! Won't be in next update because that one is already at Apple, but will try to fit it into the one after that ;) Thanks for letting us know!

11. pman555

pman555 Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Oooo a new update?!?
    Want to give us a little preview of what's included?

12. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

We keep our players updated mostly on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TheBikeBaron, but there will be 2 new levels and a lot of bug fixes in next update.

13. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    Not sure if the bug has been addressed, but its major and probably has (I'm too lazy to look through all of the forum pages), but did you fix the bug where on iPod 4 when you load the game, its a black screen? A black screen comes up after the Update 11 screen, and then I go to the home menu and reload the game. It crashes. Very rarely do I get to play.

14. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    What about fix of death hills?

Just re introduce the level, obviously how it is now is no problem!!!!!

15. konstantin_ilin

konstantin_ilin Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Qwiboo, I sent you a private message. Could you please answer?

16. Tinchote

Tinchote Member

Dec 28, 2011
    I don't think I played Death Hills before the shortcut was removed. Can anyone tell me how it was?

And I add myself to the list of those asking the developers for a solution to this.

17. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    What does the granny have to do with update 12?

18. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    I'd love to continue my progress from the iPad to my new iPhone 5 since it supports the new screen, but... no iCloud. : ( sigh.

19. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Update 12 is out bringing two new levels and bug fixes.

With this occasion I want to thank Mountain Sheep and Qwiboo for offering me the chance to try it out a day earlier last year,and that they kept adding content to it.

Happy 1 year birthday Bike Baron.

20. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    The track itself has not physically changed to my knowledge. There was an error in the way it recorded times somehow. The way it is now is obviously fine, so that's why I am calling on the BB Team to do something about it as it is such an easy fix to re introduce it and is the last thing they need to do to make the leader boards fair.

So Qwiboo, will you be Doing anything about it?