Bike Baron Community Level Codes

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by D. Bida, Oct 18, 2011.

1. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Yeah, it really is extreme! :)

I'll try to build some recovery of your levels into the game in the future, based on your game center username. So one day you can hopefully be reunited with your levels ;)

2. r2ks8x

r2ks8x Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Do Or Die (hard)

code : AQCM

any feedback would be appreciated :)

3. Dudeman_

Dudeman_ New Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Hi everyone,

Just new here and already having a lot of fun with the codes that were shared here :)

@r2kS8x: I downloaded your level but I'm having serious trouble to get onto the pumpkin (Which i suspect should shoot me to the checkpoint). I've tried some different tactics for a couple of minutes but to no avail.. Is is possible to consistently land?

I've given a go at making some levels of my own, one is extreme and one a hard level. If anyone would give them a try I'd appreciate it :) With The extreme level I tried to make it into a kind of puzzle. I don't like it when stuff depends on chance so its possible to really do it consistently;) have fun and let me know what you think!

Hard - Withering woods - BO6S

Extreme - Loony Locomotion - BO6V

Dudeman

4. Dudeman_

Dudeman_ New Member

Jan 12, 2012
    These are some really cool levels, but I finished the first one in 8 seconds by misusing the rocket at the start :p the second one is really creative! I liked it a lot :)

5. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Tried withering woods. Hard level indeed. I like this kind of hard. Most people enjoy speed levels, which are fun. But i like clever obstacles, which your course has plenty. Just a thought though, keep more checkpoints. As a level in game with star objectives, fewer checkpoints are fine. But when i play user levels i want to see what people have created and want to get through a level by without having to re-run sections i have passed simply because of a crash. Nonetheless, it's a fun level, which took me about 4 min to cross.

Loon Locomotive, really needs more checkpoints. I get the fact that it's extreme and all, but i just explained my reasoning. I will get through your level some day undoubtedly. But an extreme level with few checkpoints, needs time, which a user might or might not have when he downloads on impulse.

Another point, great polish to your levels. The aesthetics are very well done. Kudos.

6. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    a level I created. I have tried puzzler-platformer spin on Bike Baron. Try to find all the coins. I'd made them a lot secret in an earlier version, but have reduced the secrecy and general difficulty of the level. So to sum it up, it is a puzzler, has checkpoints you might or might not want to trigger, secret coins and the level can not be made any easier by playing as Domvoi (having additional checkpoints doesn't help)

Level Code: BOUF
    Level Name: A-Maze-ing

7. Dudeman_

Dudeman_ New Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Thanks for your comments, spidey! Good to hear that you've put some effort into it and take the time for a sincere comment :) I like that you mentioned the lack of fast-driving, which was exactly the point.

I think I should take both levels and create some extra checkpoints for domovoi on them, because I've gotten the same checkpoint feedback elsewhere, too! I would like to be able to set stars on levels, that would be nice! Players downloading the level can now use the extra domo checkpoints to play at their leasure and explore, like you said :) If you want the true hardcore stuff you can switch to the baron and have a go with fewer checkpoints, and a cat on your motorcycle.

The intention of loony locomotion was to create something of a difficulty akin to dragon's teeth. Which is very hard but consistently manageable, which I like a lot! I hope you have more fun when you can have a go at each puzzle seperately ;)

Updated with extra domovoi checkpoints:
    Hard - withering woods - BRVD
    Extreme - Loony locomotion - BRU5

Have fun ^^

8. riggysmalls

riggysmalls Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Hi all,

First time posting in the Bike Baron thread. I've created my first level and would love some feedback. I tried to make it very fluid and fun where you can only get a the coins if you maintain decent speed. I tried to make it look kind of like a skatepark too

Code:BRXH
    Name: Skateparrrl
    Difficulty: Medium
    Fun: you rate
    Goals:
    1. Beat level without crashing
    2. Collect all coins
    3. Beat level in under 29:00

Thank you and feedback please!

9. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    #69 spidey, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
    check check and check. Nice level. Needs a good balance to clear the level with a "smooth" run.

Edit: Also, neat stuff after the finish line.

10. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Thank you very much for your feedback! I love making levels and I've started on my second one lol. Any advice from my first map? Also, I'm glad you like the end-level:)

11. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Hello all,

I'm working on my second level now. Any suggestions from my first that I could carry over?

12. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Hi all,

My second level is up and running!! As always I'd love feedback! I tried to make this one a bit more difficult but still all about flow and speed maintainence.

Code:BUHE
    Name: Flippity-Do-Da
    Difficulty: Medium
    Fun: you rate
    Goals:
    1. Beat level without crashing
    2. Collect all coins
    3. Beat level in under 40:00
    4. Alternate: Do 9 backflips

Thank you and feedback please!

13. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Am totally into this user created levels of this game Gave this one a whirl as well. Again, fun level. Only thing is I would keep the timed target at 30 seconds which is easily attainable with the rocket just after that small ice ledge. Also, I think you should keep a coin on the lower section after the second check point just before the barrel and after the jagged section, and just behind and below the last suspended curve before the third section which will require a little backtracking and finesse to drop without colliding with the barrel. You can sneak the barrel in by a lil bit too. This will add a puzzle component to the coins. Otherwise, currently coins get collected in the timed run in any case.

14. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Thank you! This is exactly the type of feedback I need :)! I will take a look at those suggestions and resubmit once I have done that. I have made a third slightly harder level which I will also submit soon. Quite a fun one in my mind:)

15. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Okay, based on suggestion I have updated Flippity-Do-Da:

Flippity-Do-Da: BZCF

I have also made two new levels which have more inventive designs:

Name: Glacial Spike
    Code: BZCA
    Difficulty: Hard
    Goals: No crash, collect coins, collect pumpkins

Name: Frost Nova
    Code: BZB7
    Goals: Only crash 4 times, collect all coins, beat in under 1:20

Try Frost Nova I think you'll have a lot of fun with it:)

16. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #76 Quantum Apocalypse, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    Yeah, Frost Nova is fun :D I love the bit at the end. :p

Trying the other levels now...

17. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Awesome! Glad you liked the ending, I got a little spark of inspiration right then:)

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

18. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Alright, well I love toucharcade, but does anyone know a more active for for level design? This has been pretty slow :(

19. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Just finished my level "King of Barons"
    Code : BZB5

Try it and tell me your impression.

My records (no crash, all coins) : 0:49
    Best time 0:27.301

Star 1 : Finish in 30 seconds or better
    Star 2 : Collect All Coins
    Star 3 : Finish Without Crashing

20. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Alright, I've got my fifth level done now and looking for players and comments :)

Code: B6BU
    Name: Ancients Way
    Goals: Smash All Pumpkins, Collect all Coins, Don't Smash any Pumpkins

This level is really about coin and pumpkin collection and exploration. There's a couple of clever little things in this level that a think you will all enjoy!

Other levels I've made:
    BZCA: Glacial Spike (Some fun/cleverness with ice, 2 paths)
    BZCF: Flippity-Do-Da (2 paths, flowy)
    BZB7: Frost Nova (Ice trickery and portal like checkpoints)
    BRXH: Skateparlllll (All about flow, my first level)