Universal Blackmoor (by Mooff Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by HansKaosu, Apr 8, 2014.

1. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I'm impressed with how tight this controls. And the references are awesome.....right from the get-go. Nice indeed. Endless mode would be a welcome addition ;)

2. Kwok

Kwok Member

Jun 25, 2012
    that is a bug indeed, its fixed in the upcoming update. New modes are also coming soon but if you dont want to repeat stages to get money, dont forget that you have unlocked boss V boss and can earn money there by learning who has advantage against who. There is one boss that is OP in there, I wont tell you who but its balanced in the update.

3. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    After blowing 50k and not finding out who's overpowered I better go back to grinding lol

4. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Touch control is good,
    but if it has iOS 7 MFi Controller support will be perfect!:D

5. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    this game is sooo good! i cant even call it freemium!! just needs controller support!!

6. Duckster

Duckster Active Member

May 30, 2012
    I'm loving this game. So far my only gripe was the button issue that others have mentioned. Best enemies in a video game I've ever seen:FACE PINCHERS! LOL, I laughed so hard I dropped my ipad in my lap.

7. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Does anyone else have a different icon than what shows in the thread here? Mine shows the first character (same guy) but only with underwear...and man boobs Lol

8. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    #48 kioshi, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    I'm on the last boss on hard and have unlocked all characters except for the last two.

So far it seems the first one is still the best due to his abilities, I use him to grind and can finish most bosses on hard with relative ease (except for the last but I'll get there).

I absolutely love this game.

Dafuq? My icon is also different from the thread and App Store ones. Even the App Store I downloaded it (which has the same icon as the thread), but on my iPhone I have the underwear guy too!

9. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    I like this game a lot and I'm wondering if I may make a few suggestions.

It would be awesome if there was cloud saving for this game.

Also I'm having problems moving my character. Would it be a possible to add a d pad and virtual joystick option?

10. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i vote for resizable button, dpad for movement(disable the down for block command) + add block button on the right side along with the jump and attack button.

11. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    And don't forget MFi....this game would rule with an MFi controller.

12. Apricosomoso

Apricosomoso Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Please give me a D pad, Im playing on an ipod 4g and I find the controller system so bad that I cant enjoy the game

13. kwokx@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2011
    That was the original icon design but apple rejected it saying the warrior isn't wearing any clothes and that sight is not suitable for 4 year olds. We might change it in the update but probably we will prefer to keep it.

14. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    I don't see the issue with it at all... Most of us grew up or spent our teen years with knights who would lose their armor and be reduced to nothing but heart printed boxers, so to me the icon is kind of a throwback, nod and nudge to a particular knight who was just trying to save a princess from a demon!

15. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    I just unlocked the final castle and made it to the top and killed
    the last armoured boss. I'm only level 14 so I still want to play to get all
    of the enhanced abilities.

I really love the levels with ladders to choose different paths as you go.
    It also seems more immersive this way, with a huge battle going on..very
    epic !

Thanks

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Any estimation when the Android version is due? Already got the iOS version but I'm deliberating which version to buy the doubler on.

17. S-Mario

S-Mario Well-Known Member

May 19, 2013
    Male
    Game Maker
    Hong Kong
    That made me laugh out loud this morning thanks :) So does the phrase 'man boobs' a few posts earlier... maybe it was a blessing in disguise!

@metalcasket The Android port is going well, I think we're looking at a couple weeks, will try to update that status asap because it will be our first android launch

18. Kwok

Kwok Member

Jun 25, 2012
    yup we finally joined the android party, better late than never, so in 2 weeks time, if you have an android, remember to search for us - moobs games!

19. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Congrats on joining the darkside, guys. :p You bet I'll be searching for Blackmoor....incessantly in fact, until it's released! :p Might as well spring for the doubler on iOS till then though...it's just a couple of bucks and you guys are more than deserving.

20. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I don't understand how to cast a fireball...I made a gesture but it still does not work.Nvm got it :)