Blade Dash $0.99 >>> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Master Shake, Apr 28, 2012.

1. admmasters

admmasters Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I have no control over what is being said by Skykid, you can even check my IP address or whatever: like you said its not exactly positive publicity - so why would we deliberately get Skykid to post his views?

He likes the game...why is that such a bad thing? It seems ok for other people to go "its crap bro etc etc...". I genuinely don't get some of the hate and anger that seems to occur on these forums, reminds me of the old console wars where people slated the machine they didn't have just because they didn't have it.

Like I said previously, some will like it, some won't. Can we all just take a chill pill? There is more to life... If Skykid says something you don't like then take it up with him, as the devs we worked hard on the game and after initially making the mistake of having people come on here "schilling" (a term that until using this forum I personally was not aware of), we haven't even been actively promoting the game.

On the positive side, its been a learning experience which I will take a lot from.

Peace Out.

M

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^Dont have anything against you either man. Actually im the one who said that during it's release, Blade Dash was actually one of the better runner games, although somebody always claimed this was the best game which was fine because it's their opinion, but saying other games are really bad compared to this one and saying the iOS platform is total garbage is what's provoking.

With a person like skykid, he could just be considered a clueless troll. But he went with "im friends with a dev" line and that's where he made it look bad for you. Personally, i dont have anything against you, and you actually have a decent game right here, but im saying he's making you look bad.

3. Yeah, a lot of valid points, only thing I kind of don't like is the 250 rule cause if we can't post our honest opinions of the game, this game will win Toucharcade's game of the year, which I would have mixed opinions about.

But you are right, peace out. :)

4. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm almost to sorry I bumped this thread. I just want an update. I have been waiting patiently. Best game on IOS? Well, for some maybe... Don't see why not. I have over 1000 games downloaded and blade dash is one of my FAVORITES. Meh, stop your bickering over someone who has a opinion(as bad as you make it out to be)... This game is great and well worth the dollar....

5. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Just wanna say this is, IMO, a very good game. I love the visual style, and the game reminds me of the old 80's arcade days. Yeah, it's just another endless runner, a genre that I'm pretty bored of, but this is a good one. No, it's not Jetpack Joyride, it's much simpler than that, but it's solid.

Thank you to the dev for making it free so I got to try it.

6. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    U unlock xmode yet?

7. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Regardless of who's posting what, I'm liking this game. Tight controls, superb retro feel. Feels like I've gone back in time to play this gem. I'm a sucker for the endless genre, and this one definitely has a spot in my game library for its distinctive gameplay. Nice work devs. :)

8. Neswii

Neswii Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2011
    I'm not a fan of the endless runner genre, but I must say, I love this game's graphic style. It's a cool game, and it has cool enemies. I wish they would have used the art for an rpg type game or adventure/rpg like swordigo. I'd love to see more work from these devs though. This is a polished, well done game. It was just in an overcrowded genre.

9. 99c_gamer

99c_gamer Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Very few endless runners i like but this one is pretty fun
    Sort of reminds me of Mr Ahhh. Very simple but perfect for what it is

10. "A"

"A" Member

May 2, 2012
    #50 "A", Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  11. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
  12. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    #52 repapermunky, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    I'm not sorry at all, that made me chuckle. # "yeah crap game" . Hahaha! Good stuff. And whoever this skykid is, devs friend or not, I don't give a damn. You dis SV or the like, and you can bet a pretty penny that you've made it to my s***-list and your opinion is null and void.

BOTTOM LINE: The game is alright, get it if free. Otherwise, there are probably better options.

13. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    STILL no reply. Still waiting. See, it's a shame,bu been saying updates for awhile now, still nothing. New games come out all the time, and not 1 update for this game yet. Most people have lost interest in this. Sigh. Not holding my breathe anymore. This is like another Lunar: silver star story.

14. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    What are you waiting for with Lunar? It just got updated to include the Japanese voicetrack....

15. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm saying, when lunar was announced for iOS, we didn't hear anything till like 2 years later.

16. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Oh... Gotcha. =oP

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    inb4xmode/beztgaemevah