Universal BLEACH Brave Souls (By KLab Global Pte. Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 14, 2016.

1. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Anyone able to tell me how to raise my max level? Like now I have a character that is five star and level 60/60 yet I know they go to level 100 but I can't seam to figure out how. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated.

2. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Click on character and tap the secnd button under character next to skill tree, there you can fuse characters, so you get xp for each character u fuse, u get more xp for 3-5 star characters. Levelling up characters you are gonna fuse does not get u more xp so just fuse them. You can also do this with your accessorys ✌#️

3. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Thank you.

4. doublezz

doublezz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    The good news is I can see the developer is keep releasing new characters. I can already see the profile picture in the album for the new characters for coming Valentin's day

5. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Yeah defo the devs are doing well on this, i admit on release they ere too generous on orbs, made me wonder how they would make money as its a great game, so i spent money just for the sake of appreciation. But thats all stopped now, so i think the best way to balane it is the orbs are actually very expensive as you get very few for your moneys worth, so this is the only change i want to see with the pay model.
    Other then that more moves would be awesome...

6. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Request to the devs

Is there any chance we could get an option to toggle all of the sound and movie downloads? I always play muted and I only watch the initial videos, but after that I don't care to download them all again. Everytime I play anything it seams I have to download or re download all so the scenes and audio files each time even when I have the sound turned off and I don't see any of the clips on replays. It would save a fair bit of loading time for those of us on older devices and even those of us on newer devices who want to reduce loading times. Thanks for reading my request and I hope you consider it.

Bob

7. doublezz

doublezz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    I don't think there is such an option. I just wish they could release new chapters. They are keep releasing new characters but the Sprite orb is running out. Need new chapters to fill up the orbs and hopefully there are more Espada become available. So far I can't even play Yammi

8. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    My version is all in Japanese and I have no idea how to change this. Anyone can help?

Using the NZ store.

9. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    I think that is determined by what starting server you pick Japanese or global (English) and I don think it can be changed once you have chosen one sorry to say.

10. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    When is the next story update?? Cant wait!

11. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I don't recall selecting a starting server though.

12. AL3X83

AL3X83 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    #112 AL3X83, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    I am not positive in it but I am pretty sure after yesterday's master update they might have halfed the experience you get as it was taking 2 - 3 times longer to level up guys.

13. ios_gamer365#2

ios_gamer365#2 New Member

Mar 9, 2016
    Factory
    Getting 5 stars sheer playability different characters and the character models!!! Omfg the character models!!!! Legit cell shaded style!!! Not to mention my kenpachi bout to max out!!! The different enemies and abilities/ weaknesses of each character make this a very versatile game, and if your a fan of the anime and manga then check it out!!! 1.2 GB tho

14. ios_gamer365#2

ios_gamer365#2 New Member

Mar 9, 2016
    Factory
    What's your name on there? I'm Haokah-sou
    Pretty tough characters n I still haven't co oped with anybody

15. Touka89

Touka89 New Member

Mar 12, 2016
    #115 Touka89, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  16. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Defo! And man the watching the manga on youtube with music is like an anime! Finally urahara goes bonkai!

17. toby7ten

toby7ten Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Yeaaah finally have 3x level 100's

18. Nonstickron

Nonstickron Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Graphic Artist / Pre-Press
    Central Florida