Blek promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by kunabi-brother, Nov 29, 2013.

1. kunabi-brother

kunabi-brother Active Member

Nov 28, 2013
    I'll make it easy, grab the code and leave feedback, so others know :)
    First bunch:

6FL4WMLL4T36
    JAK6HY937P73
    YMMTLAP7WAR9
    AHJ9Y6TLFM9T
    LNW3F6ME4J4L

Have fun!

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    #22 cloudpuff, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Edited, my brother in law has tried and said all the codes have gone, he is going to purchase today.

Yay I got one, JAK6HY937P73 the top and bottom ones were already taken, hopefully they will at least acknowledge it and also leave you feedback but I won't hold my breath.

Thank you very much for the code.

3. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Do you want feedback leaving here or are you going to start a game thread? I think if you start a game thread then the post on that could make the game reach the hot new games section and you'll get more attention.

4. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Already all gone. :(

5. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    The codes are all used.

EDIT Klink posted the same thing at the same time :)

6. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    There is [thread=211296]already a thread for the game in the main area, here[/thread].

I took the first code, thanks! Hope to leave some impressions in the main thread in a bit.

7. kunabi-brother

Nov 28, 2013
    Oh, I must practice, be faster... I made a new thread now, so it is posted by developer :)

Please post you feedback here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=211382

8. kunabi-brother

Nov 28, 2013
    New codes:

Y7MR3XLF36J7
    XAMHPE3HWWFF
    XW4WJTHJX9R4
    XN73PJEMWFYM
    WHKWMPEJHP9L

9. Gamer1st

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Used WHKWMPEJHP9L

Thanks!
    I'll leave a review.

10. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    They don't allow more than one thread per game, so expect one of the threads to get removed soon.

11. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've posted in the thread linked by dclose.

12. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    I took XN73PJEMWFYM. Thanks a ton!

13. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Redeemed XW4WJTHJX9R4. Thanks so much!

14. Gamer1st

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    #34 Gamer1st, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    My 2 cents....

This one's a little hard to review. I don't want to say too much and give too much away, but I also have to say something substantive.
    To avoid any spoilers I'll just say "buy it".
    If you need more info first, here goes...
    There's no opening scene, scores, listed rules, or instructions given. The game simply starts and you get to/have to figure it out.
    At its simplest you draw a line, and then that line repeats itself. It repeats all the way across the screen back-and-forth until it either encounters a black dot, or it goes off of one of the screen borders and resets. Draw it slow and it moves slowly draw fast and it goes fast. Your purpose is to clear all the colored dots without touching a black one.
    I figured the game was pretty simple until I hit level 10, (yes it was that early in the game) and then my mind just totally froze for a moment. The solution was easy, but it still took a minute to wrap my head around it. The game loves to throw new things at you just when you think you have it figured out.

Buy this game. It has 60 levels and nearly endless replay value since there are multiple ways to clear each level. This is one of those titles you need to experience if you love games. Bring it out when your friend says there aren't any good games on tablets, or if you start to feel you've seen and played it all. I've been gaming since the earliest days of arcades, and after gaming for over 35 years, It's rare that I see something totally new and unique. This is both.
    If you like puzzles and/or new gaming experiences, you should love this.

EDIT: Noticed you can cycle back and forth through levels by tapping the bottom left and right corner of the screen. You can only go as far forward as your last completed puzzle though.

15. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I'll past mine from the game thread.

I've played up to level 24 and am really enjoying what I have played so far. I think it would benefit from instructions of some sort as when new components are introduced it's no so obvious what is harmful. It doesn't take long to figure out though. At first it's not too obvious that if you draw diagonally then your line repeats diagonally instead of from left to right. These are the kind if things a how to play screen would be good for.

There doesn't seem to be a scoring system and I love it for that as you are free to relax and mess about drawing patterns, a level select screen would be good though to go back and play previous levels instead of scrolling all the way back.

The line recognition was pretty spot on and accurate for the most part but I did have the occasional crazy pattern from where the bottom of my hard caught the gameplay area as my finger touched the screen.

I love this and it's going to be one of my games that I play when I wanna chill out.

16. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    This game is amazing! I posted some comments in the main game thread. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking something different.

17. kunabi-brother

Nov 28, 2013
    More promo codes

Blek is now a Universal App, you can play it on your iPad & iPhone/iPod touch. Here are some more promo codes, please leave a note if you take one.

M39PLJ96F7LW
    AEJTANM67KFM
    XA94FLRPYEPH
    E496YPMMPNMN
    WPE6FFFWH4T4

18. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Used WPE6FFFWH4T4, thank you! :)

19. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012