Block Clans - GTA x MINECRAFT (by Imagine Ink)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by maigame, Aug 25, 2013.

1. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Im gonna get this soon.

2. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    You can find it by searching on imagine ink in iTunes. Would love to hear your impressions if you play it

3. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Thank you, found it and downloaded, not sure I'll play it myself but I'll def let you know what my daughter thinks.

4. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Thanks bro

5. maigame

maigame Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012
    #65 maigame, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  6. dudewelcome

dudewelcome Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    I'm running on an iPod Touch 5 on iOS 7.0.2, and unfortunately, the game crashes during the first loading screen. I've relaunched and restarted my device, and have even reinstalled the app, still to no avail. I look forward to, hopefully, a near-future update that fixes this. I won't rate it poorly, because I know that that can be devastating to a game and its development team, but I won't give it a fair rating until it's fixed, either ;P

Also, I noticed that the App Store description mentions nothing of multiplayer, which seemed to be one of the foundations of the pre-release, um, marketing 'campaign'. Has this feature been dropped due to development issues?

Anyway, I'll post impressions when this is patched up or if I can somehow get it to work before then.

7. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Sadly iTunes is a bit screwed up with new realse updates now. Last week in did not get updated for 4 days. And when it is finally updated you may fine yourself at the bottom of the list. You might get lucky and it's updated tommorrow but the is a chance it will be Tuesday.

8. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Hello.
    My daughter just tried to play the game (ipad2 with ios6) and sadly it crashes on the loading screen, I've tried reinstalling, closing down all open apps and also with airplane mode on, also installed on my iPad (mini ios7) but it still remains unplayable.

Daughter disappointed as she was really really looking forward to playing this awhen we got home, will there be an update to fix these issues? It's over 500mb when installed so if there won't be an update over next few weeks I'd rather delete to get the space back.

Understand these things can happen so don't mind waiting a little while for update.

9. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk

Would you let me know if you find a solution as I'm having same issues. Cheers.

10. maigame

Oct 23, 2012
    Thank you for supporting us and understanding. The issue is that the city is pretty huge so therefore it is causing a strain on some devices. We are looking into this immediately and there will be a fix coming asap. There are a few ways we can get around this issue so definitely expect a fix in next update. As for multiplayer, the issue the the same again with that. It was causing too much strain on some earlier devices, but this is key for our future updates as playing this with friends, in the size the city is now, would be amazing. We will be posting daily what we are working on so follow us at www.blockclans.com or on facebook.com/blockclans
    thanks

11. maigame

Oct 23, 2012