Universal Block Legend (by Alvin Phu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Jobyn

Jobyn Active Member

Jul 22, 2009
    I noticed this too! I have three quests right now (100 matched blocks, 300 matched blocks, and more than 5 blocks matched) and it doesn't seem to be completing any of them.

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Silver Award by Pocket Gamer, 8 out of 10.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Block+Legend/review.asp?c=57966

3. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Same for me. The quests will not complete. I got 3 combo, finish 3 stages, 100 tiles in one game. Pretty sure I completed them all, but stopped receiving Starbucks after like 10 quests completed. I only get the ones from the bosses now. Unlocked 2 chars and one stage, then they stopped completing.

4. mkaen

mkaen Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Thanks very much undeadcow! Some people were making the comparison earlier in the thread, which definitely made my ears perk up.

5. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    No prob. :)

I was in the same boat. My buddy talked me into buying it and now I'm glad I picked it up.

6. themostunclean

themostunclean Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    #106 themostunclean, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    Just type the tags.
    value[/spoiler*

*Close tag with ] Left it out to avoid creating a spoiler bar.

Ex-
    Kevin Spacey
    is Keyser Söze.

7. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    anyone know if this game is coming out for the Android? i rather play this on my phone than my ipad

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone find any equipment yet?

9. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    The Indiedb entry for the game lists Android and PC as platforms as well as iOS so it looks as though it will happen at some point. I, for one, will quite happily double dip to play it on my PC!

10. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Any word on a fix for iPads? Could always get it and play on my iphone but would much rather play on the bigger screen.

11. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    does this work flawless on the ipad 2 or does it have that screen bug?

12. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Ok so I unlocked a slew of heroes so far and let me just say. Use the witch. She has the ability that gives her a FREE 1 magic point every time she levels. So when you level you can essentially put 2 into int. making her a huge powerhouse glass cannon. I made it to level 18 or so, and I invested most into magic and vit. Game is amazing. Gonna keep playing. And for all you whiney TA readers. NO IAP. (Now we gonna get complainers asking for IAP to speed the process along) can't win. -.-

11/10

13. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    This game rocks! I'm really enjoying! I think there is a quest bug tho. I'm preeeeeetty sure I've cleared 100 tiles in a game but the quest won't register to complete.

14. Mark DeNardo

Mark DeNardo Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Sound Wizard
    Brooklyn, NY
    Love this game so much. Music, art, gameplay. 10/10. A testament of what one can build in Unity. I have a request though: can you disable the animation which recognizes the touches? It's a little distracting. Thank you. Great game.

15. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    On mine at least, running the latest OS, it runs perfectly. No screen bug, lagging, glitches or anything else. It's brilliant.

16. TheOmen2

TheOmen2 Member

Feb 27, 2014
    I'm really enjoying this game. The 100 blocks Quest and one other Quest seem bugged for me too. I'm sure I've passed the requirements but they're still incomplete.

17. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    I hope they fix it soon because it makes it hard to earn stars when you can't finish quests. I have the clear 100 tiles and 300 tiles on my list right now and neither will go away!

18. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    The dev should have friends he could've tested it first on iPads before release. Very slack. That's what beta testers are for. Extremely unimpressed waiting for a patch to play a game already paid for yesterday. Should've got 4 stars for that gross oversight. Very disappointed. I'm using ipad Air and both sides of the game are clipped.

19. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Hopefully the devs are reading these issues.

20. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Yeah I don't understand how we are giving it such high reviews on this forum. There is obvious problems where many people are missing both sides of the game.