Bloody Western by Mobicle [Free]: Xbox 360 and Over $1300 in Giftcards!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AppsAsia, Apr 19, 2012.

1. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Week one winner!

The first week has passed and it is time to announce some lucky winners!

We have seen a lot of useful tips, strategies and advises on how to play Bloody western in the best possible way. There might be many more tips and tricks to share so keep on posting your advises and help each other out!

Week 1 winners:

$ 10 Giftcards: justlegos, Daver16, kujen, danielfan, dreadnok, saiyukialex, Trev1, burn, Rokrdude, MuMiN

$ 100 Giftcard: iANiMeX

Week 2 starts from now! If you want to win next week, Please keep on updating on your improvements in Bloody western!

2. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Awesome! thank you guys!.......animex congrads! Im not suprised you won! you put alot of work into this...nice job!

3. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines

Hi. Thanks again for another generous contest. You guys are the best when it comes to app promotion, contest and beta testing events. More power to you guys. :)

Thanks. I like the game so that's why I got so many tips. Congrats too bro. :D

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Congrats guys and thanks Appsasia for your continued support of TA members with these great contests and prizes

You did it again iANiMeX

5. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Thanks dude. Hope you win on the 2nd week. Good luck dood! :D

6. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Congrats everyone and thank you so much AppsAsia for always bringing us such great games and contests they are always a blast!

7. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    lol this week I use SECRET WEAPON!

8. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Marc, you are AWESOME!!!

9. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    iANiMeX definitely deserved the win for this one. Awesome set of tips!!

AppsAsia, proving again why you're the very best with these amazing contests. Thanks for your support of TA!

10. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Thanks guys. :) hope one of you guys win the first prize next week.

11. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Congrats iANiMeX and to other winners as well:)

12. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Woke up to my $10 gift card thanks

13. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    Same here as well. You guys are going over the top with this game! I'm seeing it everywhere.

Thanks for the GC! And congrats to the other winners as well!

14. kujen

kujen Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Redeemed the $10 gift card, thank you AppsAsia!! :)

15. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Noob Friendly Guide on how to play and master the game:

Getting Started

[​IMG]

Before starting a game, you will have the option to play the game with and without a facebook account. Using a facebook account is mostly suggested if you want to play the game on a different iDevice using your character or save file from the other iDevice. You can also safely load your progress even if you restore your iDevice using the Facebook login. So it is recommended to use the Facebook login.

[​IMG]

After choosing your login option, you will be prompted to input your User ID for the game. Any any ID you want.

[​IMG]

After inputting your ID, you can now select your Faction. There are 2 faction in this game. Outlaws and Sheriffs. Only difference with the 2 is that Sheriffs can buy property in the Business menu to gain extra Gold while Outlaws rob from a property owned by a Sheriff in the Business menu.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

After you've selected your faction, you can now select your character or character's personality or class. Take note that each class has a different bonus in the game.​

• Greed/Luxurious - Gold +1%
    • Diligence/Righteous - Action Points (-10 seconds)
    • Devil/Violence - Duel Points (-10 seconds)

[​IMG]

After choosing you Class, there will be a short story introduction, after that, a short tutorial explaining the basic on how to play the game. Completing this short tutorial will reward you with 10 Western Points.

Menu Explanation

[​IMG]

Now, I am going to explain on how each icon or menu works.

[​IMG]

Starting from the top. The icon above shows you your current Gold in hand. Gold lets you buy powerful equipment that will help you win duel, defend yourself and complete quest. You can earn Gold by completing a Quest, Gamble, Lotto, Business and fighting a Duel.

[​IMG]

Touching the icon like the one above will take you to the Option menu. You can turn on/off the BGM and Quest Animation in this menu. You can also play the Intro Movie again in this option by flicking the switch. You can also log in to your facebook account and sync your progress to the server in this menu if you've used the Without Facebook log in option.

[​IMG]

The icon above shows you your Current Level and Experience needed to your next level. Leveling up will give you 5 Skill Points and will replenish your Action, Movement, Duel and Health Points.

[​IMG]

The icon above shows you the number of Friends you have and your current location in the World Map.

[​IMG]

Touching the icon like the one above will open up the Help menu which also shows you a short explanation of the game mechanics and menu use.

[​IMG]

The Icon above will show you your current Action Points. Action Points is the main requirements when taking a quest.

[​IMG]

The icon above will show you your current Move Points. Move Points is required to travel to other places in the World Map. You can gain Move Points by equipping a Horse.

[​IMG]

The icon above will show you your current Duel Points. Duel Points is one of the requirements when you want to fight someone on a Duel match. 1 Duel Point is needed to fight on a Duel Match. It is also needed when Robbing an Outlaw in the Business Menu.

[​IMG]

The icon above will show you your current Health Points. Health Points is required if you want to have a Duel Match or Rob an Outlaw in the Business Menu. Health Points decreases even if you win a Duel Match. If you ran out of Health Points, you can still replenish it in the Lodge.

[​IMG]

The icon above will show you your Icon equipped, Rank, Notorious Points, My Stats and Upgrade. Take note that My STATS only appears when you've allocated all your Skill Points in the Upgrade menu. MY STATS and UPGRADE shares the same spot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The icon above will show you the Point Shop and Events. Clicking Point shop will take you to the IAP available in the game and also some option to spend your Western Points. Clicking Events will take you to the available Events in the game.

[​IMG]

The icon above will show you your current Lotto Points and also will take you to the Lotto Menu when you click it. You can win Western Points and Gold in this mini-game.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the Quest Menu screen. You can take various missions in the Quest Menu to gain Level, Gold and powerful equipment.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the Store Menu. You can buy Equipment, Ride and Icon in the Store Menu.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the Duel Menu. You can Duel with the other players online in this mode. Taking on a Duel will gain you Experience, Gold, Notorious Points and Rank.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the World Map menu. In the World Map, you can travel to different location and fight the most Notorious Players there. Traveling will require you Movement Points.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the News Section. You can check the latest News, Event Result, Who fought you in a Duel and result and who Robbed you and Result. You can also check the information and Duel or make a payback with your attackers in this menu.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the Achievements Section. Fulfill Achievements to get FREE Western Points. You can also see your progress with each Achievement.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the Social Club Menu. In this menu, you can Add Friends, check on friend's details and Duel with them, Delete Friends and Check the World Ranking.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the Refresh Menu. You can play a mini-game called Gamble in the menu to gain additional Gold, Withdraw and Deposit your Gold, and replenish your Health Points in the Lodge.

[​IMG]

Clicking the icon like the one above will take you to the Business Menu. The Business menu is different for each Faction. Robbing is Available for Outlaws while Buying Properties is Available for Sheriffs.

[​IMG]

The icon above will show you your current Western Points and also will take you to the Point Shop menu when clicked. You can buy IAP in the Point Shop and also use your Western Points in this menu.​

16. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    More sub-menu explanation

Lotto: Win Points or Gold in this menu.

Click the Lotto icon to open this mini-game.

[​IMG]

Now choose the reward you want. You can choose Gold or Point for a reward.

[​IMG]

Before starting, the multiplier will select a random number. Now flip all 3 cards by touching each of them. You need to match all 3 cards with the same value to win. If you've successfully match 3 cards, you can win the Value of that matching cards multiplied by the number shows in the Multiplier. You can win up to a Million Gold if you are lucky enough.

Quest: Complete mission to earn Gold, Equipment and Experience.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

There are 7 Chapters in the Quest Menu. You start in the Rookie Chapter and unlock the next Chapter by Mastering all Rookie Quest.

Each quest will require Action Points and a certain Equipment to take it. If you've meet the requirements, you can accept the Quest by pressing "Do Job".

[​IMG]

You can also check the information on every quest by pressing the (i) icon just left of the "Do Job" icon. This will show you a short description or story of that quest.

[​IMG]

Mastering a quest will grant you Equipment, Ride or an Icon. So master them all and get those rare items.

[​IMG]

If you ran out of Action Points, you can replenish your Action Points by paying $0.99 or using 10 Western Points. You can also take on a Duel until you gain a level to replenish all your Points.

Shop: You can buy Equipment, User Icon and Ride in this menu.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buy Equipment to use in some quest and to improve your ATK and DEF. Having a higher ATK and DEF is required to win in a Duel Match. There are also Equipment that gives you Bonus Action, Movement, Duel and Health Points. So always check before buying.

[​IMG]

User Icon is the place to buy and equip and Icon that will show up in the Main Screen and your profile. This icon will be shown just below the Action Points in the Main Screen. Other People can also see your User Icon when they checked your details.

[​IMG]

Ride is mostly required to travel to other places in the World Map. You need to have a ride equipped to have Movement Points so you can travel to other places. Ride also gives you bonus Health Points.

Duel: Fight with other players online in the Duel Mode.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

In the Duel mode, you can fight other players to gain Gold and Notorious Points. Notorious Points is needed to Level-up or Boost your Rank. Winning a duel will give you Notorious Points. Losing one will decrease your Notorious Points and might also decrease your Rank. Also note that, if you are an Outlaw, winning against a Sheriff in a Duel match will give you more Notorious Points than fighting with another Outlaw and Vice-Versa.

[​IMG]

There is also a mini-game when you play a Duel match where you need to perfectly touch each bullets to perform a critical hit. Critical Hit increases your chance of winning against a higher Def opponent.

[​IMG]

You can also check each players Information and equipment and as well as the ATK and DEF comparison between the both of you when you pressed the (!) in each of their name.

Refresh: You can find the Gamble Mini-game, StrongBox and Lodge in this menu.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Low on Health? Lodge is the place to regain or replenish your lost Health Points. You can gain 50% or a Full Health Points in this menu by paying Gold.

[​IMG]

Clicking Gamble will take you to a card mini-game. In this mini-game, you can gain Gold from other players when you won. Before starting the game, you will have to choose a player you wish to play with. Always check their Gold in hand before playing with them. If they got 0 Gold in hand, you will not gain any Gold when you win.

[​IMG]

After choosing an opponent, you can now place your bet. Your bet will be doubled when you win. You cannot place higher amount than the Gold in Hand of your opponent.

[​IMG]

Game is pretty simple, Lowest total number on the cards win. Have fun.

World Map: You can travel from different places in this menu.

[​IMG]

Travel to other location using your Movement Points to find and fight other Ranked players in the game. You can also check if there are a higher Ranked players who are on a wanted list in that location.

Upgrade: Upgrade icon only shows up when you have an unallocated Skill Points. Skill Points can be gained by Leveling-Up and Trading 20 Western Points for 5 Skill Points.

[​IMG]

You can Allocate your unused Skill Points to Action, Duel, Health, Defence and Attack. You can also see your User ID, Class and Bonus, Friends and Gold in this menu.

It is recommended to Allocate all your Skill Points to Action Points. Action Points is more important in this game.

MY STATS: MY STATS only shows after Allocating all Skill Points.

[​IMG]

You can check your Equipment in this Menu. You can also see your User ID, Class and Bonus, Friends and Gold in this menu.

You can also Upgrade or Reinforce, Repair, and Sell your equipment in this menu.

To reinforce, repair or sell your equipment, first click on a part where the equipment is located (Head, Gloves, Back, etc..).

[​IMG]

Clicking it will open another menu that is like the one above. Click on the equipment you wish to reinforce to show more option.

[​IMG]

Click on reinforce to show another menu where it shows the percent of success and the amount needed.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You will be prompted with a Success or Fail screen depending on your luck when you try to reinforce an equipment. Reinforcing will boost the ATK and DEF of that Equipment.

Always remember that when the Equipment's Durability reaches 0, it will be destroyed forever. So always repair an equipment if the durability is low.

[​IMG]

Repairing an Equipment requires Gold. Gold amount is depending on how low the durability of the said Equipment.

You can also sell unused equipment to gain more equipment slot and extra Gold.​

17. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Social Club: You can see the Online Ranking, Add Friends and Friends list in this menu.

[​IMG]

You can check your friends information and or Duel with them in this menu.

[​IMG]

You can also add friends by typing their User ID in the search bar and clicking Add to search if the User ID is available. It will also show the VIP CODE User list. People in the VIP Code User List are the ones who bought the IAP VIP CODE for $0.99.

[​IMG]

World Ranking shows you the Most Notorious Players in the World. The Ranking is based on their Rank which can only be obtained by doing Duel. You can also see your standing at the bottom of the list.

Business: The use of Business is different for each Faction.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sheriffs can buy Properties in the Business menu. Buying properties will give you income or Gold every said minutes on that property. You can increase the income on that property by buying another one. You can buy multiple properties to gain more Gold or Income. Outlaws can take or rob your Income if they attacked you in this mode.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Outlaws can Rob properties owned by a Sheriff in the Business Menu. Outlaws robs the income of every property a Sheriff's owns.

Event: You can participate in a daily Event in this menu.

[​IMG]

Gold Mine, well, I don't know how this event works. Lol. I always join and never win. :D

[​IMG]

War Event is a fight between Outlaws and Sheriffs and whoever has a number of Sheriffs or Outlaws joined the event are the winners. Reward depends on the number of participants.

News: News section is the place to check the Event's Result, Who attacked you and who robbed you.

[​IMG]

You can also make a payback by dueling your attackers in this section.​

18. bboyshadow

bboyshadow Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    ShadoW

My BW ID bboyshado
    :D

19. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    I have redeemed my giftcard, thanks :D

20. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Don't stick your gun where it doesn't belong.