Blutrol Compatibility list (iCade with non-iCade Games)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by lumothesinner, Jan 11, 2012.

1. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    well, it works with everything that has buttons id say, it doesnt really matter if buttons are invisible, however, cleverness can make some games work even if there are no buttons. specifically worms 2? i havent played it so i cant really know. i think you could put the pad in the free space so you can aim higher, lower and also move horizontally. you could put (1 2 B A on wii, X Y O and square ps3 controller etc) in the "special moves" i see (there's a rocket or something)

2. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    and another thing would be... can you add more than one picture per app/game?
    like this picture for the menu, this one for playing in X mode, etc

3. PresidentZer0

PresidentZer0 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2012
    Blutrol is cool but it lacks on an relative touch option . Which makes almost every 3d game not playable. Like all fps which don't have dual stick options(which isn't many) and gta, batman and so on.

So thing that bugs me the most that the developer seem to feel to be too cool to answer those kind of questions. I asked them for moth now if such an feature would even be possible to implement. But nope sir! They don't answer ever...

And no I don't bother them every day with those questions.

4. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Has anyone had any joy getting this to work with iDOS?