Universal Breach & Clear - (by Gun.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 17, 2013.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    I still love the close quarters of the original office areas, Afghanistan.
    I like the running around the offices.

2. MightyRabbitJosh

MightyRabbitJosh Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Programmer and Designer at Mighty Rabbit Studios
    Holly Springs, NC
    Seemed like Afghanistan was the clear favorite on our Facebook as well. We'll definitely keep that in mind with any future maps!

3. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Yeah there's something about the indoor levels that are cool and fit with the B&C feeling, guess you can't really B&C an outside area :rolleyes:

4. frankieabbott24

Mar 21, 2013
    There is something about that last level in Mexico that gives me chills every time I play it on expert. I always come down to two guys againts the rest of the terrorists.

5. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Is there any way to backup progress here?

6. ThePraetorian

ThePraetorian Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Producer/Community Manager
    Kentucky
    Not directly from within the game if you delete it, though some users have been using some form of 3rd party software to save their data.

Also;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_E4s43uYd4

This is the best video I've ever made ;).

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #967 JCho133, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013

Haha, good job, thoroughly entertaining (;

8. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    How does this run on iPad air?

9. ThePraetorian

Feb 14, 2013
    Kentucky
    No idea actually, we haven't been able to play-test...but it should probably one of the smoothest experiences you can have.

Oh, and for those wondering what we're up to:

[​IMG]

Got some new content on the way, lots of polish and lots of tweaks coming to the user experience. Hope you all enjoy what's coming quite soon ;).

10. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
  11. ThePraetorian

Feb 14, 2013
    Kentucky
    Our latest update is coming November 14th!

Bit of info for everyone:
    Alright guys;

November 14, we have a big update coming that's going to give a lot of free polish and tweaks to gameplay as well as a few new DLC options!

First up: Russia. You'll be taking on some badguys at an expansive research facility. We've got some cool new screenshots going up on our Facebook and Twitter!

Also included
    -Clothing DLC: Will include multi-colored T-shirt and Jeans, Combat Shirts, PCU jackets, Flightsuits and the new Navy Digital BDU.
    -Face Customization DLC: We're throwing in an awesome gasmask and multiple face camo patterns!
    -General Polish: New hit indicators around your squadmates feet, better health and status indicators
    -Enemy SITREP: With the click of a button, you'll be able to see the enemy you are facing, how much health they have and other important factors in taking them on!
    -3D Camera: Can be used during your action phase at any time, as well as during instant replay!

We have a lot of cool stuff, a mix of free and paid for all those playing Breach & Clear. For the next week, we'll be revealing more and more each and every day! (You guys here on the forum have gotten a bit more detail than those on the other media channels ;) )

Now; dat 3D camera at the start of the mission ;).
    [​IMG]

12. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    All this stuff is amazing, especially the 3D cam

13. ThePraetorian

Feb 14, 2013
    Kentucky
    We've been playing around with some artwork recently.....

[​IMG]

14. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Really loving the new update. Can't believe how far B&C has come since it was released, has so much content now it's fantastic.

15. Twenty One

Twenty One Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Oil & Gas Engineer
    Oklahoma City, USA
    Agreed!!

Thanks again to the Devs/Pub.....I have been putting off playing this game until they added all this content and now it's finally reaching its potential.

Now, about that MULTIPLAYER......

16. ThePraetorian

Feb 14, 2013
    Kentucky
    Glad you guys are enjoying the update, the work has been a labor of love, and it's awesome to see you guys are enjoying it!

We've had Apple put us in the Strategy Games collection, which is amazing! We're also happy to see that a lot of people are happy with the new maps and downloadable content. We're definitely looking forward to what the future holds and we can't thank you guys enough!

Android users, we got you covered! We're looking at tomorrow for your update!

17. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Just bought the Russia pack, couple of hours from now and I'll be breaching and clearing all through the snow :D
    I thought you'd have to start charging for extra content at some point, the amount of work you guys are putting in can't be expected for free. Well I'm happy to pay an extra bit for more maps anyway. Good stuff.

18. EnoshKasra

EnoshKasra Active Member

Jul 19, 2013
    I bought the new Russia maps last night and noticed that there are a lot of new patches. Is there a way to earn them by playing the game or is the only way to get them via IAP?

19. ThePraetorian

Feb 14, 2013
    Kentucky
    The new patches are paid only, but for an interesting reason. The idea is that you can reclass anyone in your game with a specific patch. You will notice that 6 of them are labelled after classes in-game.

If you guy one of these 5 patches and equip it to any member of your team, they will change to the class that the patch indicates.

You won't be able to reset skill points or anything, but you can change your team up with different class configurations ;).

20. EnoshKasra

EnoshKasra Active Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Got it. Thanks for the explanation.