Universal Brick Mini Golf [*hopefully]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HeadlightInc, Mar 13, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadlightInc

HeadlightInc Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Hi, I've been working to make a little Golf-ish game. Shoot the Brick into the hole, with many different themes as you can see in the video (and several more). Lots of other "balls" you can unlock, lots of unusual shapes make fun physics bounces.

* Apple unfortunately has responded to the app submission saying it is an Identical copy of some other game, but has not provided specifics. It isn't. I created it all myself. Yes, there are other golf games? It is under appeal. Hopefully it can get worked out for you to play.

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I would guess they're referring to Desert Golfing/Golf on Mars, but while the base concept is similar I wouldn't call this a clone at all. I like the addition of objects you can smash on your way to the hole, and the way each level kind of morphs into the next is super cool. Good luck with the appeal, dealing with Apple can be like running into a brick wall over and over again.

solarnya likes this.
  3. HeadlightInc

HeadlightInc Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    That was my guess too. I even included a joke theme, as far as I could get from Desert Golfing's simple brown color scheme as I could. "Dessert" theme with hot pinks, bright sprinkles, and floating treats to smash.

So weird, if that is Apple's logic, we'd have Bejeweled and no other match 3 games.

4. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA