Bringing Pokemon-style battle to the iPhone: Little Masters

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Little Masters, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanKuso

DanKuso New Member

Aug 13, 2012
  2. Well Placed Cactus

Jul 24, 2012
    Brisbane, Australia
    Come on! This need to get on my iDevice soon... so many hours are going to be wasted on this beauty. lol Any word on release yet?

3. kailak

kailak Member

Aug 6, 2012
    looks similar, hoping to try it out soon :)

good to revive some of em pokemon days

4. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    it looks to be a very polished game, good luck, looking forward to it.

5. RobCRX

RobCRX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Student
    NY
    I am dying to play this ARGH

6. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    I've always been a sucker for Pokemon games (combination of turn-based RPG with diverse abilities/specialties), so I can't wait to try this on my iOS devices when it releases!

7. LockStock

LockStock Active Member

Jul 20, 2012
    And for those of you not keeping track, today marks the 1 month anniversary of it heading to review. Happy anniversary Little Masters!

8. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Can we please get an update on Little Masters? A lot of us are starting to get really impatient with the lack of updates on the status of this game

9. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Pokemon Black and White 2 is out in October ;)

Being a massive Pokemon fanboy this is one game I probably will be unable to accept a clone of, but best of luck!

10. RobCRX

RobCRX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Student
    NY
    I doubt there is anything to update on, it's waiting for review by Apple.

11. VanderLegion

VanderLegion Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    That's a completely different game. Note the lack of an 's' in "masters". Also, note the screenshots that look nothing at all like the ones for this game...

12. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    #132 doodlejumper, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    Whoa guys, I'm sure glad the mistermister is always here to defend ZOOT since... erm... this morning?

Well that's a little strange, isn't it? Why would a member use their first post to defend a guy they never knew? Guess he just wants him untimed-out for no particular reason at all. :rolleyes:

13. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    His other account! Lmao.

If you guys can't wait for this game, maybe try Minimon Online, till this is released.
    The game is a lot like Pokemon and a lot of different features.

The developer updates us with what he is doing for future updates and actually listens to us, on what to put in his game.

Give it a try, look at his forum thread. Search Minimon Online and it should popup, maybe you even might find his promo code thread :). Tell him I sent you.

P.S. Hopefully this game comes out this Thursday. Heard rumors, not for sure though. Keep your heads held high :).

14. TanookiSteven

TanookiSteven Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Really hope this game comes out soon! And yeah, Minimon is a good game to occupy yourself.

15. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    It's been in review for a month now. Twice as long as it should take to be reviewed. Something is going on that the devs aren't telling. If it really is still in review the devs should post a screenshot showing that it is still in review like the Dragon Island Blue devs did.

16. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Maybe the devs pulled it, to fix things in the game. Just find a other game to play. This game isn't your life is it?

17. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Nope not at all! I have plenty of other games to play. If I have a complaint about lack of updates I have the right to voice them.

18. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Never said you didn't have the rights. Just saying, let them do what they are doing and when the game comes out, the games comes out.

19. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Well this is a game I was planning to play. The game has been in review for a month now. I have never heard of a game taking that long in review. The dev has been in this thread reading it just 45 minutes ago yet they can't type in a few words saying the game is still being reviewed? Whatever they are doing they are losing potential players by doing it

20. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Maybe they got sued? Lol joking. I don't know then. They could be on a vacation and not telling anyone? Possibilities are endless with this one.