Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front [Launches Feb 22]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by iFreeze, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Get a life.

2. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    The Lonely Island
    Ok, lets keep this from turning into a hate thread, having it locked, and getting me pissed off. :D
    I hope that this is a TPS, but they need to fix some stuff. BIA 1 and TS were ok TPS, but they need to amp up the graphics and fix the controls if I'm gonna buy it.
    One thing that they need to fix is the running. In both games before, the guys ran SO slow and looked goofy when they were doing it. You guys agree?

3. craighauser

craighauser Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    I really enjoyed the first one on the phone and definitely on the ipod. I hope its 3rd person, I liked that. There are so many 1st persons I want something different.

4. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    i agree

5. iPodtouchfancarjacks

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    ik they gti boring and i hope u git to change ur outfit adn all and have co op and team dethmatch because co op will soon git boring just like dethmatch. ps online to

6. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Oh yeah, and maybe choose to play as german, american or british. Or maybe it will be a more modern game?

7. jonelast

jonelast New Member

Dec 28, 2009
    It is a great news for me. I am a iphone user and i spend more time with my mobile. I loved the first one. I hope the second one is as good then first one.

8. Darkjuarez

Darkjuarez Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Under your Bed.....
    ok...so its agreed, some1 here should work for gameloft but as a double agent and tell us info on gameloft's plans!!!!!!!!! buahhahahahahah

9. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    I still dont know why there isn't more hype around this game. The first one kicked ass and if they make improvements with the graphics, gameplay and length of this game, then it is something to be excited for. I hope it fits the good ol' 6.99 price. I don't know when that started but I like it because it keeps EA's prices and other big companies prices down too.

10. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    it was a joke and i was being 100% sarcastic.....i was making fun of the guy who was complaining...you should get a life and stop bashing people on video game forums.

11. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Props, you sounded serious, I believed it, I hate it when people blow up haha (except if its about ubisoft and freakin assassins creed II).

12. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I was never really interested in the original..

13. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    ty but its just like, how pathetic does your life have to be that you have to "cyberbully"/"cyberbash" people on a VIDEO GAME forum? im a dev and i use TA as a resource for help from other devs, but i also like to use it for talk about how i feel towards particular games.....i have never blatantly insulted someone or told them that they need to get a life. And this little snippet is not an insult towards Mr. Asphyxiation....its just to find out why people feel the need to be d-bags on a forum where everyone just wants to talk about what they want. what gives someone the right to insult someone else? "oh i dont like how he feels about this game, i think ill make fun of him" OMG someones ideas differ from yours, so the only option is to make fun of him? Hell no. Different ideas spawn better things, better games. If it werent for differing opinions and beliefs half the games and apps in the world wouldn't exist. its a forum not a "place where everyone has the same ideas and anyone whos ideas differ deserve to rot in hell" site.

Im done.....i apologize ahead of time for anyone who is offended in anyway by my "rant" it is not meant to be directed towards anyone person and it is not an insult towards anyone.

i am iPhoneprogrammer and freedom of speech is what created the great ideas and entertainment we enjoy daily.

[/rant]

14. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Anyone know when this will be released?

15. iPodtouchfancarjacks

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    soon but i cant wait the first one aweasome better than mc i say well controles and graphics wasent but it was funner

16. kleskus

kleskus Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    So i'm waiting for next gameloft podcast (what's release date?).

17. eXistenT

eXistenT Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Germany
    BIA was amazing game ,best graphic on that time ,best menu,sound ,voice...etc

Cant wait but what mission will be in BIA 2 ,in first one was Battle of ardennes,tunis and normandy....

18. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Yeah it was and still is a great game.
    A couple of days ago I played it for the first time in ages and was amazed at how amazing the graphics used to look and how crap they look now. If you compare it to the graphics of NOVA, it's like the jump from a PS1 to a PS2
    (or even PS2.5 ;)).
    Still an excellent game though, and I have high expectations of the sequel.

19. iPodtouchfancarjacks

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    the 9th

20. Calcu

Calcu Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Cannot waiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! :D