Universal Bubble Pig (Universal) By Donut Games

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Apr 24, 2012.

1. cy@n

cy@n Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    "Mein Land"
    Wowi .. a lot of new highscores.
    BubblePig-Highscores

Congrats!

2. krolis

krolis Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    PhD student
    Lausanne, Suisse
    The thread is again dormant :D Until the next update.
    And Senney's score is awesome.

3. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Bubble Pig is now free!!

No excuse not to get it now! :{D

4. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Game Impressions

I already said it in the other thread, but thought I'd copy it in here as well.

This is, in hindsight, one of my favorite games from 2012. I bought it on launch, played a bit, and then got sidetracked and forgot about it. I recently started playing again and now I'm addicted. It's a very good game. I like the combination of skills, highschores (there is combo scoring: the more stuff you grab in one jump, the higher your score) and puzzles (there are secrets in every level and you have to find them or figure out how to get to them). It is a bit frustrating sometimes because there are no checkpoint and some levels are quite long, but I keep coming back to it. Highly recommended. It was great at launch (I think TA gave it a great review too) and it got even better with an update that added 20 levels and proper universal and iCade support.

Also: there are so many different elements to the levels. You never feel like you're basically playing the same level over and over. I do think this one is best if you go for more stars/higher scores. It is a lot of fun to discover the secrets.

5. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Yikes, Lena is way ahead of me. Looks like it's time to redownload Bubble Pig. ;)

Excellent game.

6. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    You should! The new levels are great. And once you'll finish them you'll be ahead of me because even with all the time I played this I still haven't even 3-starred all levels, let alone optimized for score. I am super impressed by the highscores in this game.

7. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

I assume then you've seen the high-scores for each level from my signature?

If you'd like some help getting 3 stars, I'd gladly assist :)

8. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Yes, I found that when I was looking to see if there was a way to see how many secrets are in each level. It's a great resource! And it is really amazing to see the scores people get.
    Thank you :) Unfortunately, I'm afraid I mostly just lack skill. I keep jumping into foxes (especially when they're flying or jumping or in parachutes etc.) or onto spikes.

9. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Bubble Pig remains one of the most underrated games ever released for iOS. It blends whimsical giggly platforming with hardcore elements tuned to sperglord perfection.

WHERE IS THE SEQUEL?! ;)

10. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

:D Wouldn't mind seeing more levels either! ;)

11. sala_sun

sala_sun New Member

Jul 22, 2011
    how to find another secret in level 50,please tell me,thanks!:confused:

12. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

There are two secrets in level 50.

The first one I think is when you first down for the first time, and maneuver towards the left.

The second one is found at the pink section where there are 9 apples and a 10 point platform. Fall down to your right and you'll land on a green section with a pipe.

Let me know if you need any more help. Cheers.

13. sala_sun

sala_sun New Member

Jul 22, 2011
    thank you.the first one i had found, the second one you mentioned is not a secret, i just found another secret,so i have found all 118 secrets and unlock the achievement.

14. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Oops, sorry then :) Glad you found the secret on your own :)

15. sala_sun

sala_sun New Member

Jul 22, 2011
    thanks!

16. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Welcome :) I take it you've seen the list of scores for Bubble Pig from my signature?

I'm here if you need any more help :)

17. brownie_love<3

brownie_love<3 New Member

Feb 22, 2013

please tell me how you do it! i can see the coins (at the end before you break the hay-things) but i dont know how to get there:confused:

18. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

I could help, just tell me where you're stuck on.

19. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Just had someone ask me about 39 and the location of its secrets, for those who haven't found them, here was my response:

I assume by the door one, you mean where you release a fox, and go back to find a hidden door? [Make sure you turn the sound up to hear the door sound]

The other one is in the section with the two buttons and lots of boxes. Go to the platform which has the 3 apples above one another, and leap off the edge. You will land on some ice blocks and find a hidden pipe.

20. jamilet11

jamilet11 New Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Where is the secret in level 32?