Universal Buff Knight - RPG Runner (by Dohyoung Kim)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well this sold it for me. Bought and downloading now. It best be good Lazer Kat ;)

2. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I hope you enjoy it. Sexy Pirate and Buff Knight sound like a match made in a very attractive heaven. :)

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    OMG, I laughed so hard. Unfortunately, sexy pirate is a man baby!
    Yep this game has much more depth than loot hero. This is a better game but less addictive.

4. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I'm not one to judge!

5. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Haha nice.
    Just played a few runs and I can see this being addictive. Happy with my purchase.

6. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well after playing this for a while (it's pretty addictive) the only thing I'd like to have seen would be when you buy new armour (helmet,chest,legs & boots) I wish you saw the upgrade in game like you do with the sword and shield. Other than that it's a pretty cool little game. Just the usual grind,upgrade grind with not much to do but when your in the mood for one of these type of games there great.

7. kjhovanec

kjhovanec Active Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Woah glad to see this forum is still alive and kicking! Also, Sexy Pirate is an awesome user name (may have to pass this name onto the developer for his next title). As more people progress further into the game, we're seeing more people talk about leveling up and recovering rare artifacts. In a few days we should have a link ready to a FAQ/Strategy Guide ready to answer all of those questions. Thanks again for your support everyone! We hope you keep enjoying Buff Knight!

8. kjhovanec

kjhovanec Active Member

Sep 24, 2014
  9. kjhovanec

kjhovanec Active Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Quick Update!

Hello everyone! Just a quick update. Starting next week we're going to be holding weekly contests for Buff Knight and giving away weekly prizes! Also, for those interested in some behind the scenes things regarding Buff Knight, please check out our blog!

It's updated on a weekly basis and gives some insight behind the game and its progress around the world ( we recently made it to #1 on the iTunes App Store in Korea, not an easy thing to do!) plus other random stuff.

Thanks everyone!

10. kjhovanec

kjhovanec Active Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Halloween Contest!

Hello Everyone!

Just in case you missed it, we're having a Halloween contest for Buff Knight. Play through Endless Mode and show off your highest score! Winners can receive a $10 US iTunes Giftcard or 3 spooky Steam games!

Link to contest thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=246697&highlight=buff+knight

Link to detailed rules: http://buffknight.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/buff-knight-contest-halloween-endless-mode-survival-ends-nov-5th/

Hope you all have fun!

11. kjhovanec

kjhovanec Active Member

Sep 24, 2014
    We're doing another contest on our Facebook fan page! This time we're giving away 3 x $10 iTunes gift cards!

What I want you to do is to tell us what you would like to see in a new update! It could for example be a new character, a new story mode level and you name it!

Click here to participate

12. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I still haven't bought this game, but I'm thinking about it. Played the free version and liked it...

13. kjhovanec

kjhovanec Active Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Participate in our contest & win a $10 iTunes card to buy the game haha :)!

14. Buff Knight!

Buff Knight! New Member

Nov 11, 2014
    South Korea!
    Just to let you know: The game will be updated soon with a new character :)!

Feel free to leave suggestions for more updates!

15. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Wow, just came across this game. Played the free version but even after playing through once, I upgraded to the paid version. I don't care that it started me over because this game rocks.

A couple of thoughts on the upgrade system:
    1) Magic - increase mana pool, increase amount of enemies hit or allow for chain attacks, and maybe add other elements to master like ice, fire etc.
    2) Melee - add knockbacks, chance to dodge or counter, and maybe a high-level charge move that takes, say, 10 health but deals radial heavy damage.

I get that enchanting equipment allows for this, but t would make for a really cool play through ##

Or somewhere in between, add more perks to each attribute to make the leveling more rewarding besides just the gear.

Also, it would be cool if the character's gear matches what you're wearing (not just the sword and shield), although there would need to be an option to color match equipment because the last level of each would just look goofy ;)

Fantastic game though, and very interested to see who the new character is!

16. Buff Knight!

Buff Knight! New Member

Nov 11, 2014
    South Korea!
    Thank you very much for your feedback and I'm very glad to hear that you like Buff Knight!

Check out our Facebook fan page for in-game high score contests and more :)!

https://www.facebook.com/BuffKnight

17. Curtis_Latis

Curtis_Latis Active Member

Oct 15, 2014
    New update!

[​IMG]

Hey Toucharcaders!

I wanted to let you know there's been an update to Buff Knight! We've added an all new character: Buffy the Sorceress. With a long ranged, spammable spell attack, she brings a new play style to the mix.

If you haven't already done so, download the game and let us know what you think!

18. jovanka

jovanka New Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Pharaoh

Hi,
    I'm playing this game for a long time and it's great and addictive.
    But I have a problem with retrieving the last artifact which I'm supposed to get buy defeating Pharaoh. But it never appears in the game. Maybe its a glitch because of my windows phone (for example I can't see the rain i can only hear it and so on)...
    Does someone have the same problem?

19. s_singo

s_singo New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    so...

not bad. but, just 10 min paly.

20. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city