Bug Heroes - Temporarily Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by undeadcow, Apr 14, 2011.

1. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    It's shocking to see such a good game go free. And it's puzzling because you wish you could have waited for it, but that only works if you don't actually care much about it, but then you wouldn't gain much by waiting, and so on.

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Spot on. If you even once felt like a game was worth what you paid, then it was worth it.

@FM: Good luck with the promo man. The game definitely deserves the best. Give it a day or two to shoot up to number 1 under free games to increase visibility, and then make it paid again. It'll be in top 50 paid games by the end of the day you switch it back. For a quality game like this, it could probably make it to the top 25 when you switch it back no problem.

3. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Woot!! Another game on my new shiny iPad 2 games folder.

4. MeteorFlare

MeteorFlare Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    if you don't get this, you deserved to be smacked right in the head where it hurts.

Got this when it launched, and it was fun!

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Wow! This is a surprise!

If I didn't already have it, I'd probably be jumping up and down right now in joy. :D

6. TopGamer1980

TopGamer1980 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    USA
    Like what I'm doing now? :D

7. usher van

usher van Member

Apr 13, 2011
    KR
    to be honest this game is really deserved to be bragged...when i played this game i feel like i am the bug:Dvery cool preventing my base from attacking...nice game!!the scene goes fluently..

8. Turgon

Turgon Member

Apr 9, 2011
    This is without the shadow of a doubt one of the best games on the iPad right now. Get it immediately.

9. Metalhead980

Metalhead980 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    I would never have bought this game if it didn't go free.
    Honestly the bug theme turned me off.
    Since I was free I gave it a shot and now plan to buy all the IAP stuff.

This is a very good game and I would imagine many people will now support this developer through IAP now that they got to play this awesome game first hand.

10. microzone

microzone Member

Mar 27, 2011
    I love this forum. I would never have even heard of this great game if not for checking in here.

One tiny suggestion: I don't think I'm alone in this line of thinking, but I would gladly pay for a "deluxe edition" of this game with all of the IAPs included from the beginning. Keep 'em as "unlockables", but still there from the start.

11. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I only tried out this game because it was free - but have since bought all the other heroes and have become hopelessly addicted, and am close to being a homeless addict (that's if I don't get off this game long enough to go to work tomorrow...). ;)