iPad Bulu Monster- A Monster Capture Game!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sigma Game, Jul 4, 2013.

1. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Finally a offline pet training game! Gonna DL and try! Thanks dev!

2. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Can you guys make it optimized for iPhone 5. It says it is but it clearly isnt

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #23 L.Lawliet, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    That's a win. I'll dl it just because this game looks exactly like an online only game yet it isn't. Awesome. I do hope this game is as good as it looks!

I'd also like optimization for this as well.

=========================================

Played for about 10 minutes... I'm really liking this. My be my favorite pet capture/raising game on the iOS. This game quality surpasses their older games so I'm impressed.

I really like the art and the animations, which are the most important parts. The attacks look cool and so do the monsters. I do hope this game has a long shelf life despite seemingly "shallow" depth since there's not much else to do except hit a search button and look for monsters to fight. But it's very enjoyable.

I do suggest putting data about the actual monsters in the dex. Like information about who/what they are and where they come from. That's some of my favorite stuff when reading up Pokemon. And the main concern with this one is that the capture balls seem to need special points to buy them which means I constantly have to keep buying points with real money to be able to capture monsters. Is this right??

=======================

edit #3:

Lots of edits but I have to say, the game itself is good but... looks like it's pretty IAP based. Even if it's free, it seems like you can't do much without spending money from the get go. You have 10 capture balls and to get more costs about 100 of their currency which I've gotten 5 in the past hour. And looking at the success/fail rates, after spending hours to get 100 points, you'd probably waste LOTS of balls because they obviously won't always work. In Pokemon you could just buy normal pokeballs in bulk at stores as long as you had enough money from kills. So in this sense, once, you run out of balls you can't do anything aside from the monsters you have from the point on. Really disappointed. This game I'd pay $3 for if they removed the IAP/freemium stuff from the getgo.

There's also timers for healing monsters, which is acceptable now but I'm sure as your monster levels up, it'll take hours for them to heal. And one you get them into "heal mode", you cannot remove them out. You just have to wait. So this is another cripple to this game.

4. MonkeyChunks

MonkeyChunks Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    So this is just a stylistic Pokemon clone?

5. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    This is surprise...
    Downloading.

Edit: oh, darn it. Not available in US

6. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    #26 kenken11, Jul 5, 2013
    Hi dev, I do agree with others that for normal capture balls with so low success rate it should be available cheaply. Better balls is more expensive I do agree, but when the normal balls are so expensive it is not quite logical.

Also there is quite some bugs, whn I enter a area where there is no npc to chat with but I saw a chat icon, after pressing on it, my screen hang n I need to restart.

Also, I do appreciate more avatar to choose frm. Or gender to choose frm. But i do understand your budget constraints. U can put paid avatar for us to buy too. If avatar can be customize, it will be great!

Thanks dev for making an offline game, looking forward for some optional online feature like arenas to battle ppl with thanks!

7. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    It lags on alot of moves now. On mud attack and others. Need to fix asap. Also going to different maps make the game close out on me.
    Last the monster data book is laggy. Won't let me scroll down.
    My real last question for this post. Do we have to pay to evolve our monsters? Im level 16 on my starter and still no evolution.

8. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Want to try this, seem not available on US store yet :)

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I've find on US Store too, and can't find this game in this store.

10. witedahlia

witedahlia Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    I'm in the U.S. and I got it no problem. Are you clicking the link from Touch Arcade? That's how I got it.

Great game! I am really enjoying it. If we buy any IAP items will it get rid of the ads?

11. Taxt2180

Taxt2180 Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Says not available in USA store.

12. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #32 tso5818, Jul 5, 2013
    Im kind of thinking about giving them $10 worth of iAP because this is a game i truly like.

Add me so we can battle everyone.
    Friend code: evate%946c

13. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #33 tso5818, Jul 5, 2013
    I captured a robotle for a mission and didn't give me anything. Didn't even say i completed it.

Edit: Caught another one and released the weaker one. Mission complete. I have 2 level 20 monsters :). Thats when the monsters evolve :). They look awesome.

14. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Where to see the frens code?

15. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    You go to the 2 yellow people icon right by the shop click it and click the add at the top right when you clicked it. It will show your code and where to invite someone.

16. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Bulu monsters will you ever consider making landscape mode for this game on iPad? Or a way we can switch from both. I really don't like portrait mode.

Thank you.

17. Sigma Game

Sigma Game Active Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Thx for tso5818, we are now working on some quick fix on the game. Will back to Store soon. Sorry about that.

18. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    :)
    I think thats a good think right? Lmao.
    You think you guys could fix the battery drain problem? Omg how much this game drains my iPad 4th gens battery.

19. Sigma Game

Sigma Game Active Member

Jun 28, 2010
    As we currently quick fixing the game, we will:
    1. Remove all Ads until the new release launch.
    2. 90% Off Discount for 10 Common Capture Ball and 10 Potion Pack.
    Remember for your $3 :) Hope you enjoy the game this week!

(It would have bug after battle with trainer, just escape from the next battle. Then it will return to normal.)

For the game play itself, we think that "Team" and "Skill" is very important. If you play without thinking, it would be very painful. If you have some strategy in capturing and trainning, first half of the game would not be a problem. May be we play the game so many time, we may miss some player game play experience. Please feel free to let us know what you think.

20. Sigma Game

Sigma Game Active Member

Jun 28, 2010
    It would be Quick Fix for the "Hidden Person" and the bug after trainer battle first.

Remember to go to the shop to buy 10 potion and 10 capture ball package. It is 90% off now as a Thx for your help.