iPad Bulu Monster- A Monster Capture Game!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sigma Game, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Mephala

Mephala Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Is it international? I don't see it in my store.

2. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Why would you not play as a female?

3. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    not available in indonesia.. sigh

4. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    #44 kenken11, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    Guys plz add me as fren, fanfan%67f8

This is probably the best pet tamer and trainer game available in market! Loving it! The graphic is really crisp!

5. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Wow. Really? That's not so cool, buddy. The while gender discrimination thing. Back on the topic of the game, it looks cool, so I'll check it out.

6. Fazeo

Fazeo New Member

May 19, 2012
    It still isn't in the USA store.

7. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Your welcome :) thanks, ill buy the pack.

8. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    They took off the app store to fix some problems.

9. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Thought there was just a girl character to choose from and not a boy. But i figures the character was a boy that looks kind of like a girl lol. Hopefully they can fix the look if not it is ok. Pretty fun as of right now. Almost level 30 monsters for me :)

10. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    They took it off to fix some bugs.

11. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Did you add me kenken?
    I really liking it also. Really tight looking graphics. Developer did a great job.

12. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Not being discriminating. Thought you could just be a girl and not a boy in the game. Noticed the boy looks a bit like a girl. Was hoping to have a choice you know. Was sad that there wasn't a boy to pick. You understand?

13. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    They are fixing some bugs. Will be back on the store soon.

14. NotSure

NotSure Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Hi guys! Any news on when this will be available? I want to try it but it keeps saying it's not available yet in the US Store.

15. call me gamma

call me gamma New Member

Jul 5, 2013
    Thanks to Sigma for making this game. This is one I'd pay 99 cents for. Alas, there are a couple of issues I feel I should point out:

1. The app no longer shows up in the US App Store when you search "bulu monster"

2. There seems to be no tutorial for status effects or monster evolution that I have seen yet. I now have access to the third area.

3. There is a bug that forces me onto the tile I originated from upon conclusion of any battle. This bug effectively creates a loop and I cannot escape unless I hard close the app through the multi tasking feature on the phone.

Despite all of this, I love this game and will continue to play and support it. Good luck with future progress!

16. Unfrozen

Unfrozen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 11, 2011
    Canada
    I am so looking forward to this going back up on the AppStore so that I can get it. I have no issues with buying IAP for capture balls, as long as there aren't timers anywhere. You guys are doing awesome Sigma Game, I can't wait to give you my business.

I had paid around $30 for a few rare monsters in Mino Monsters, which used t be great when it had an open world to play in, do missions, level up your creatures. I was most happy to do so because the game was a lot of fun and i played a few hours a week of it. But then they updated, made the battle system way better, more animations and evolutions but removed the open world and replaced it with instances battles that were on a timer system. It sucked the fun out as I could only play for a shirt time before all timers were worn down and to level up took a very long time or money.

17. NotSure

NotSure Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Is the current problem more serious than we think? I don't think companies take their games out of the App Store just to fix bugs since they can just do that while the game is still available and just announce a maintenance later when they do implement it. I'm hoping it's nothing serious since I really am looking forward to this game.

18. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Its pretty serious. They would be getting a whole lot of 1 star reviews the way it sits right now. Just because the invisable people you accidently talk to and it freezes on you. Also when your half way through a map it responds you in the same place over and over. So yes i believe its serious problem. Good thing they took it out the app store to work on it.

19. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    It wont let me go to Honeycomb island. Game keeps closing out on me. So i guess i just train.

20. NotSure

NotSure Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Well, I meant that it was serious in the sense that there's some kind of copyrightinfringement or something. I do hope that they update us in here or elsewhere.
    Is it probable that they re-release it tomorrow morning?