Call of Duty: Strike Team - $6.99 > $1.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by KiddToKmart, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sigh,,, im still disappointed this isnt on the PH appstore, was able to play this with a friend's appstore account before, but since i updated to ios8 i couldnt reinstall it.

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yep, same here in Lebanon. :/

3. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    On my second play through now and it's a steal for two bucks.The only two things i don't like is that it's quite hard to earn coins for upgrades and no way to deactivate auto aim.But i can see me playing this for a longer time whenever i'm in the mood for a little CoD feeling now.More levels as IAP would be nice as well.

4. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #24 Exact-Psience, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Anyone here with a golden heart want to PM me and Metalcasket and offer to gift the app? Yeah, im getting desperate. :D

Why oh why isnt this available worldwide...

5. CookingPie

CookingPie Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    if app is not available in your country, are you sure someone can gift it to you?
    that sounds like a useful tip if it really works.

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I have a US account, but cant use my bank details for it. If ever anyone does, ti wil have to be gifted to my US account. Sigh...

7. bhornburg

bhornburg Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Great price, had this on my list forever. Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see what I've been missing.

8. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Again on sale. I got it today and don't regret. Very, very nice, and plays great on my good old 4S :D

9. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    This game got some bad reviews, but it's probably the FPS I enjoyed the most on mobiles along with Deus Ex.

10. kzerrrr

kzerrrr Active Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Germany
    #30 kzerrrr, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    Does it look good on iPhone 6 Plus?

Hi, I saw some of the reviews in the Appstore. I'd like to know does the small text ruins the game experience (like, is it necessary to read or..?) and any issues with iOS 9 or iPhone 6 Plus? Just wanna make sure worth the money. :)

11. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I'm playing on a 4S with iOS 7.1.2. For me the small text doesn't ruin the experience. I can read it, so it's possibly going to be okay on a 6 plus ;) I can't say anything about iOS 9 though. In fact, the last update (nearly a year ago) made it 8.1.2 compatible and many reviews talk about problems with the game and that iOS prior to the update, so my guess is that there might be problems with iOS 9.