iPad Call of Duty: World At War: Zombies [$4.99 for all 4 maps!]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ThatRevChap, Nov 16, 2009.

1. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    I hope it's a smaller map, as I'm not a fan of the multi-player and Shi No Numa is a bit too large for my taste.

2. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    It's a lot larger and way more complex... Sorry.

3. gen1521

gen1521 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    internet stalking
    Tokyo, Japan
    And hella more gruesome gameplay. Hope they fix the "someone's connection is lost" though.

4. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    Too expensive game, but very cool tho. I hope to see it in a sale soon, but, this game needs Retina Display support, online competitive games and Game Center support.

5. BlazeX444

BlazeX444 Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    Seconded, seriously. im suprised i havent deleted this game yet on my iphone 4.

6. weehoo

weehoo Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    the stars
    I don't mean to pick a fight, but you would delete zombies over retina display support. Nah Nah Nah wah wah wah!!!! Crybaby. The graphics are good on the iphone4 without support for the retina display. I'm much more interested in them completing DER RIESE than adding retina graphics to the existing maps. Pull your head out of your arse. Zombies is amazing for what it is. Don't start bringing Epic Citadel into this either because no one has yet to produce a playable 1st or 3rd person shooter on the unreal engine for iphone yet.

The next Call of Duty "anything" for the iphone will probably use the RAGE engine from id software. But not zombies. It's already too late in the game for that.

7. senorian

senorian Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    well I for one would love it if they added gyroscope controls. I liked the light version but i just am not so good with the current aiming methods. I think gyroscope controls would be a huge plus to this game.

8. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Der Riese Out Tomorrow

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Call+of+Duty:+World+at+War:+Zombies/news.asp?c=23891

"Popular iPhone FPS Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is getting a new DLC pack, Activision today announced.

The map, called Der Riese (the direct translation is 'The Giant', but it's also known as 'The Zombie Factory'), is set in a secret facility in Nazi zombie Germany. It features several rooms, a teleporter, and a Pack-a-Punch machine, which can upgrade weapons.

Der Reise follows the Verruckt and Shi No Numa map packs, bringing the total number of available maps to four including the Nacht der Untoten map which comes with Call of Duty World at War: Zombies.

Der Reise will cost £2.99 when it reportedly goes live tomorrow. Each of the other maps costs £2.99, and Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is £5.99, bringing the total cost of the game and three extra maps to just under £15.
    "

9. g-unit-14

g-unit-14 Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    Omg i cant believe this finally its here FIFA 11 DER RIESE gangstar 2 and waiting for modern combat 2 is well iphone is bestt

10. WeskerWario

WeskerWario Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    -none at the moment-
    Florida
    Lol Beat Me To it, really excited bout this.

11. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    And to think I almost bought Shi No Numa the other night... Well, that's some really good news to hear. I'll definitely be picking I up tomorrow!

12. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Sweet news. Hopefully the add Retina Display as well in the update. :)

13. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    I'm hoping for Game Center with Voice...

14. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Now that would be sweet!

15. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
  16. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
  17. We'll see, but I highly doubt it.

18. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    The sale is in the app store but, i think it doesnt include any map with it.

19. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Yeah Im a little confused as to what the 4.99 game includes, could someone please clarify ?

20. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Unlocking of maps previously available only as DLC??? That sounds a lot like them being free. Not sure. Will have to look. Pretty big update.