iPad Call of Duty: World At War: Zombies [$4.99 for all 4 maps!]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ThatRevChap, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Anyone up for a game?

2. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    It happened for me too. I updated directly from my phone without any problems. Then 2 days later I synchronized with iTunes on my PC and the next time I started the game, all my achievements was lost. I almost had every achieement except some from the new map. I got pissed.

3. echsman

echsman New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Student
    Sydney, Australia
    Game on

IM UP FOR A GAME:). neone else?

4. Godzilla[D00M]

Godzilla[D00M] Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    alright ending to my round with ray gun i figured out how to link teleporters then linked em all, then pack a punched my ray gun, went to the box and got an mg thats pretty good. not as good as the browning but probably second to it. so it was going great in round 18 almost to the end so i decide to go down and go to the box and kill the zombies there and get some new weps too. well i got stuck and died...i wonder what woulda happened if i killed those few zombies.

5. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    #4725 WCFields, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    Pack-a-punch timer

For those you don't know( just found out myself the hardway) you only have a limited amount of time to take out your upgraded weapon or else you lose it and have to rack up another 5000 points. Anyone else noticed that the zombies seem to swarm the pack-a-punch machine? And avoid the pack-a-punch trench gun.

6. Wonderboy

Wonderboy Active Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Ohio
    anyone up for some online now?

7. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    I am, if you can go onto the codzombies chat, that way we can talk while playing. it's xat.com/codzombies. Otherwise, if you can't, do you want to host? and which map?

8. Wonderboy

Wonderboy Active Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Ohio
    I'm there now. I'm VCJecht

9. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm there to.

10. robotfish

robotfish Member

Oct 4, 2010
    just bought the game and so far it's been awesome. is there a general consensus on what works best for control settings?

11. Spade

Spade Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    I think the normal controls work great.

12. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    I use the dual sticks w/ separate fire button.

13. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    alright this sucked. i had trench gun and at round probably around 7 i got a browning. at round 10 i started using it since the trench gun took 2 hits then. so i unlocked the camping area got a ton of points over 10000 the next few rounds. by now i already had betties, juggernogg, and speed cola btw. so i get a crawly and go try my luck at the mystery box. so i start out by getting a few crap gun then i get a teddy. pissed off i go looking for the hiding place. i found it in the room where the trench gun and started again. 4 times i used it. first i got the flamethrower, which i replaced my trench gun with, then i got some nice machine gun but i didnt take it then i got monkeys which i of course took, and then i got the ray gun. so yeah pretty nice. so i go back to the camping spot, and get ready for the next round. so round 16 everythings going great. killing em with the ray gun, already plotting out how im gonna upgrade it soon so that i can kill the zombies in one hit still after level 20. throw a monkey, which i thought went over the ledge but it actually went back and hit the wall, and was right by me. i didnt see the grenade warning thing i guess and i noticed the zombies werent being attracted. then it exploded and killed me. that was my chance to get really high and its was ruined by a crappy grenade thrown...

anyway has anyone figured out if the 3 weapon glitch still works?

14. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    That sucks, which three weapon glitch BTW?

15. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    its like where you have betties, and the pack a punch unlocked and you pack a punch a weapon then run and buy the karg, then take out your betties and then get the weapon. then it makes it so that you have the pack a punched weapon, the karg, and the other weapon whatever it is. then i think if you wanna change the weapon then you gotta go into betties again. it would be nice if it worked since then i could get the ray gun, wonder waffe, and then flamethrower.

16. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    sorry for double post. but heres my new strad.

wave 1 nothing but knife. wave 2 3 shots to the chest then knife. kill with pistol, grenades, and knife until 3000 points. once you get 3000 open the two doors to the trench gun room, and get the trench gun. kill the rest of the zombies. aim high for headshots to get more points. once you get 1000 open the help room and run down turn on the electricity. camp in the back against the door with the trench gun. once you get 2500 get the juggernogg. then get 950 for mystery box. then go get speed cola once you get 3000 points. then try the box again. then go get betties. and then try the box again. hopefully by now you should have something good. get amo for trench gun when needed. use trench gun up to level 10 where you have to pull out a better weapon. good weapon or not open the back door at the beginning of level 10. if you have extra money before 10 but dont have a good weapon spend it all on the box. head up to the cat walk, and camp there. if you get over run here, run down, and to the right of the teleporter is another good spot where you can finish the round at. after round 10 you should have enough to get the bowie knife, and another round at the box. get the knife, and do the box as long as you dont have the 2 preferable weapons. (ray gun and wonderwaffe), and monkeys. its preferable to get the ray gun before the wonderwaffe. once you get either, its time to link all the teleporters. get a crawly once you have enough points to open all the necessary doors, and connect all the teleporters. if you have enough points, upgrade the ray gun. and if you have any other points then take some more rounds at the box assuming that you dont have the preferable weapons. after that go kill the crawly and camp. you should now keep using the box until you get wonderwaffe ray gun and monkeys. once you have wonderwaffe pack a punch it. after that get the double tap root beer. by now your probably at around round 20. now you wont need to buy anything else with your points. now, here comes the new part. DO NOT repair the baricades outside of the electricity in the help room. keep those open. DO repair the 4 baricades inside the electricity. now, at the start of the round run down to the electricity. watch your back and front so that you can make sure a zombie doesnt sneak up on you. once one starts to come through under the bridge, turn on the electricity and run to the catwalk. keep your ray gun out so that you can shoot any stray zombies that got through inside. the electricity should get rid of a lot of zombies and the rest you should hopefully be able to take out at the cat walk. however if you are over powered just head to the teleporter and get out of there. run back into the room with the tench gun, and up the stairs. you should see all the zombies running under the bridge by now. what you do is go to the bridge and shoot the zombies coming across. once over powered, jump down turn on the electricity, and head back to the catwalk. (if your wondering why you repair only the baricades inside the electricty its because you want to watch forwards more than you do backwards so the barricades will hold them off for a while so you can pay attention to the ones coming the other way. you also want the ones coming from outside the electricity to come fast so that the ones inside just got through, or arent through yet.)

17. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    Have you activated the fly trap yet?

18. Godzilla[D00M]

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    the fly traps just an easter egg and i dont feel like wasting amo on it...

19. tikitembo

tikitembo New Member

Oct 10, 2010
    bumped from quick game?

Everytime I try and join/host a quick game it ends up with just me on the map after the loading screen. Any ideas why anyone?

20. gen1521

gen1521 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    internet stalking
    Tokyo, Japan
    mmm, imo, because the other player waits for other players. The dude who join will wait for 1 or 2 players. then if no one joins, he'll quit before the timer ends leaving you alone. I used to do it but came to the point of realization that I'm like a scared prick.