iPad Call of Duty: World At War: Zombies [$4.99 for all 4 maps!]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ThatRevChap, Nov 16, 2009.

1. tikitembo

tikitembo New Member

Oct 10, 2010
    it happens even if there are 3 other players i.e a full house? surely it can't be all people just quitting?

2. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    I know what it is, I was wondering if anyone else did. It should only take 4 shots if your not dumb about it.

3. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    the game laggs at first on my ipod 2g MC model..then it quits by itself whenever i start a new map including the giant map...and so0metimes it quits after showing the beginning video..anyone knws what to do or any soultion available :(?

4. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    I can't play this game online: "Your current conncetion does not support online multiplayer"

I'm under WIFI with a ZYXEL router. I opened some ports but nothing happens.

¡help!!!

5. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    Have you restarted your iPod?

6. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    yup i had restarted the ipod...and it entered the game nicely and then chose the giant map then it took long time in loading then lagged very much and then quitted the game :(,,is it because i have 3.1.3?

7. Bluellama1

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    No, I have 3.1.3 and it all runs just fine, it may be a device or user specific problem

8. gen1521

gen1521 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    internet stalking
    Tokyo, Japan
    Hosting now

Alright guys, I'm hosting. My username is gen1521. I'll be open for 10 mins.

9. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    mmm...so any soultion u can provide :)?

10. Godzilla[D00M]

Godzilla[D00M] Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    has anyone else had crashing problems?

11. Bluellama1

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    If your JB I remember my friend mentioning he can only play zombies in safe mode.

12. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    so how can i play in safe mode?

13. Godzilla[D00M]

Godzilla[D00M] Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    student
    new jersey
    my 4 player strategy:

at the beginning everyone grabs a window. only use knife. second round, 3 shots to chest, then knife. 3rd round, everyones still at their window, 5 shots to chest, knife (pick up karg if you need it). when your ready, buy your way into the thompson room, and everyone buy them once they can. go for head shots. then make your way to the help room, and use the box to get another weapon. youll probably have had your first dog round already, so you hopefully should be good on thompson ammo. thand against the wall. individually, go out and buy juggernogg, speed cola, betties, and take a few more rounds at the box until at least 2 people have a good weapon. now its just a matter of getting ideal weapons, double tap, bowie knife and upgrading your weapons while you camp on the catwalk. how i would have it is everyone has a ray gun, monkeys, and bowie knife. then one persons got the wonderwaffe (since only one person can), 2 people get brownings, and one with flamethrower, all upgraded. now, position yourselves so that browning people are in the back, and the wonderwaffe and flamethrower person are in the front. alright lets jump forward to the end of the round when you have everything you want. this is how it will go. theres one person, who jumps down and goes to the electricity. hes the flamethrower guy btw. then the wonderwaffe guy takes 2 windows. the one near the quick revive, and the one near the electric gates. (forgot to mention that everyone especially browning people should have quick revive). hell light up a few zombies, who are the beginning ones then when they really start coming hell turn it on, the team willl kill any zombies who got past, then run the the catwalk. the wonderwaffe guy should be looking out at the electric gates, the browing people at the stairs, flamethrower person straight ahead. wonderwaffe guy has monkeys ready, and wonderwaffe on him. when the fences stop, hell throw a monkey and wonderwaffe the pile once or twice. you the repeat the process with the second court yard. each player should save one though if they get into a jam. so now the zombies are starting to climb the catwalk. youve drastically lowered their numbers already, but you havnt killed them all. so just have the two front people with ray guns for now, and wonderwaffe guy will fire a shot when its necassary. if someone goes down, the front two people, and a browning guy have to cover one of the browning guys who will heal him. if you get into a jam, have the flamethrower guy set fire to them, have the browning guy whip out their ray guns, and starts shooting, have wonderwaffe guys fire a bolt or two, and jump down. throw down a monkey, and run to the teleporter. have the wonderwaffe guy zap em while the browning guys can choose their weapons, and flamethrower guy again lights them up. if your over run in the teleporter, go ahead and use it, itll kill some of the surrounding zombies, and youll hopefully get a perk. then run as fast as you can to the trench gun room, and make a small stand there. you might be able to finish them all off, you might only be able to get some. if your over run, rin upstairs and across the bridge and duplicate this. if your over run again, jump down run to the catwalk, and throw another monkey, and have the wonderwaffe guy zap em a few times. then you should hopefully be able to finish them off in the catwalk. if theres still a lot repeat the process, if there isnt, run down into the grenade place and camp there and finish the rest of em. honestly though, if you havnt finished them all off by the time you get through the whole escape thing, then your either really really far and i congratulate you or you suck like a lot. lol.

anyway heres my challenge to you. all you can use is your pistol, your knife, and grenades. (keep in mind you can get betties, monkeys, molotoves, bowie knife, perks, fences and you are aloud to upgrade your pistol). let me know how far you got, and how you did it.

14. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    [​IMG]

15. tadad1

tadad1 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Uranus
    Just had a single player De Riese marathon, with every perk and pack-a-punch upgraded raygun and Wunderwaffer DG-2.

[​IMG]

16. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    I still can't play online :(

17. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Location! Location! Location!

Tadad01 what area where you camping in? Or did you move around?

18. Domiriam

Domiriam Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Sounds good, but not my style^-^

19. Bluellama1

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    Uhhhhh... Idk I haven't been JB in almost a year

20. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member