Universal Cat Physics (by Donut Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DonutGames, May 26, 2010.

1. Mrs Eyrezy

Mrs Eyrezy Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    Lmao :D:D

2. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Yeah. I was joking. We all said wiz and lo where same and a few others so I said tain was my wifes phone lol. And I would not be happy if she was at work. We would kill each other if we had to work together.

3. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Ps. Feetza I think my son passed ya on cover orange:eek::eek:

4. Koenraad

Koenraad Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Netherlands
    Sorry feetz

I'm in top ten

5. feetza

feetza Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    I hate u.. Oh yeah i hate u.. [​IMG]

6. feetza

feetza Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Dont play CO that much, so its ok :D

7. Koenraad

Koenraad Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Netherlands
    I respect that. I hoped for a better smiley though?

8. feetza

feetza Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Right..

[​IMG]

This fits better :D

9. Pappnase

Pappnase Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Schlaaand!
    I do. I bought the moki thing and it appears to be a good game once I understand how the different bombs work. Thanks for the hint!
    p

10. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    I plan on getting it once I get another iTunes card. I thought I had a 20$ one laying around but it was a wii points card lol. Made my son happy. So maybe I'll play it some time soon.

My wife would kill me if I got completely hooked on another game She has finally come to appreciate cp and knows when there is new Lvls I go crazy So I hope this game won't be super addicting. But you know me I try every game the people in this forum recommend. So watch out mike:eek:

11. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

IA :mad:

OK, am I missing something?
    I've played this level for hours and can't even get the ball to fall down to the cat the right way. I've been launching it as the arrow moves anti-clockwise :mad::mad:
    Either it bounces on the ground, then against the wall, then into the cat
    -or-
    For the few times it has bounced first against the wall, it always lands short of the cat!

My question: Did anyone else experience this? How can you get 643 that many times!!:eek::eek:

E: Was hoping the smilie in the subject title would work :(

12. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    This one suits it betterin face

13. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    If you have the right arrows you will get it. Launch ball while arrow is going upwards. It will miss the tail many many times before you get the score so just keep trying.

14. mikeg123

mikeg123 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    I'd love to see more CP folks playing. I think everyone here would really enjoy the game once you get the hang of it! iBM2 is really made for people with a lot of patience and willingness to tweak pixel-by-pixel.

I haven't had much time to play, so I'm getting my butt kicked at the moment. But as I had mentioned, the one downside to the game is that you can view the best solutions, so there isn't necessarily much in terms of keeping secrets if you really find a creative solution.

15. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    So if you find a cool solution anyone can see it??
    If so I'll just wait a month or two and let ya all do the hard work lol. I'll pick it up this weekend.
    Does it say who s solution it was??

16. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    Yes and yes! Basically, after completing a level, you are taken to the Score screen that shows you your time, score, and number of stars. It also shows you the top 3 scores and player names. It also lets you select the "Best Solution" to view. However, you have to spend a Moki coin. You can collect a few of the playing the game, but I'm guessing there is only a small number you can get. But you can pay $0.99 for a 5-pack.

So yeah, the game is awesome, but it makes it hard to really play it, because once you find a solution that blows everyone away, then people can view it.

But the solution system seems to be down at the moment. I've asked a few times in the iBlast Moki thread about locking solutions so others can't view them, but I haven't seen a response. I wonder if there is something going on now.

17. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Well that kind of sucks. I am far from a poor man but also far from a wealthy man. So basically if you are willing to spend money you have an advantage. I am very cheap. I buy great electronics (tvs stereo and computers) but other than that probably the cheapest person in here. I only order off the .99 cent or dollar menu at any fast food place. I don't care what my kids order as I grew up somewhat poor so I want them to have everything. But as for me there is no way I would pay for a solution, Except windmills. I have four ways to get the high one with only 3 arrows. That would be worth me buying someone dinner, but off the dollar menu of course lol.

18. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    What would be cool if your solution was best the app store gives you 5 cents credit for everyone that downloads your solution. That would revolutionize games like we play. They make money and they true players get something back. And in cp you might have to buy the same Lvl 20 times. I have had a lot of solutions that where tied or the high only to have someone top them a day or two later but we all get a lil something in return. That is a great idea for you and nichos.

19. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Dg has said that cp is not their best selling release. This could be a great way for them to make cp2 and make more profits in the long run. It would be cool if majority where timing Lvls though. As the standard Lvls would be to easy and we would have no tips or advice to share and talk about in forum.

20. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    Yeah, paying to see solutions is a bit much, but that will help in terms of detracting people from viewing solutions. However, the game is just like CP -- with some out-of-the-box thinking you can come up with crazy solutions and great scores! So you wouldn't have to always "cheat" and look at a solution.

But I'm thinking that if you know enough people that play, then you can all work together, and then "share" Moki coins to get solutions -- one person could unlock the solution, screen shot it, and then pass it along to others.

The other thing is that I'm not sure if you can view solutions if you are friends with others on Game Center. I don't have any "friends" playing the game at the moment so I can't test it out.

So if you decide to play iBM2, and want to friend me, my GC id is mikeg1234.

EDIT: oh, and I was going to say that with the solutions, we wouldn't have this Windmills problem. If so-and-so didn't want to reveal a solution, then you could say screw them and get it!