Chaos Ring Help Desk

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iVaro, Apr 20, 2010.

1. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Well go back and grind then :p

2. sdragon

sdragon Active Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Don't bosses level up with you in this game?

3. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Yes but I meant try to get some more genes/ change your genes strategy

4. sdragon

sdragon Active Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Some particular ones that are helpful here?

5. jow80

jow80 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    under some guy's deck
    Use a set of genes where you can use each type of elemental attack (aqua, fire, and gale). As you go further in the game you have more choices but right now just find the best ones.

6. jow80

jow80 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    under some guy's deck
    He has a huge weakness of magic. Just pair attack with a magic spell. I raped him with just four or five rounds of an aqua attack.

7. Theage

Theage New Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Hey there, I'm now playing as Olgar and Vahti, and i got to the point where you "lose" the "Vahti" ( Trying not to spoil for those who havent played them yet, but im sure you understand ) and i have to clear the purgatory, but doing so with Olgar only is kinda pain in the ass. Do I have to solo it with him or is there a way to get her back? Thanks in advance.

8. LosBadylos

LosBadylos Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Guys, little question here. What does stars at the dungeon chose menu mean? You know, that ones that appear in that menu where you can chose dungeon and it's lvl.
    Please, no spoilers, game not finished yet :<

And, and by the way, is there;s a way to buy/get Chaos Rings soundtrack? I love that vocal song that plays near the end.

9. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    For each star there is a boss to defeat ;)

10. LosBadylos

LosBadylos Member

Aug 29, 2009
    How can I find the other, remaining bosses?

11. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    #51 your personal robot, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
    Just finish the story and look again :)

EDIT: I'm not sure, if you even have to finish the story. And I think, you won't find them in the low levels.
    But I'm not sure anymore. Perhaps some other people can make it clear. But you will find them at the same places of the early bosses.

12. jow80

jow80 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    under some guy's deck
    If you really want to know, she comes back right before you face the boss. It is a pain, but I just finished Olgar's and Vahti a couple hours ago and remember just freeriding it on level 11-20 opponents.

13. Theage

Theage New Member

Apr 25, 2010

Thats weird, because she didnt. Do you mean the 1st or the 2nd one? Because i cant see myself killing the 1st one with Olgar only.
    But thanks anyway.

14. Cifuang

Cifuang Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    So I thought I "finished" the first scenario disappointingly at 4:30, but I realized that after loading it again there was a new dungeon that appeared. I just killed the grim reaper, but lost to "True Agent"My characters are at level 28 (Escher), do I need to go back and train on the old dungeons to kill the final storyline boss?(I heard it unlocks the other two characters) What level is recommended to go back into the space elevator place? I don't want to go back there and then die and restart again D:/ Highlight spoilers:D

15. BrokenGhost

BrokenGhost New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    #55 BrokenGhost, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
    Im Seriously Lost.

Hey guys.
    I really need some help. I am in the very first area (The Clashing Grounds) in the second half. I cant find my way to the second puzzle to unlock the second fire fissure? It says I can get there on my map I just can't find the way.
    Please help I am really lost and really want to progress in the game. I have been at this for two days now. :mad:
    Thanks Heaps.

16. BrokenGhost

BrokenGhost New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    I finally found my way. Stupid me. I'm just wondering - why can't I equip genes from bosses like tiger and dragon genes? I'm currently lvl 10.
    Thanks.

17. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    You have to have at least one star in the gene to equip it. You get stars for the genes whether they are equipped or not, you just cant use there effects unless they are equipped.

18. IpodLady

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Where do i find the Panda genes? I did come across this tiny little enemy dancing around with an umbrella or something but he escaped before i could kill him. Was that the panda? Havent seen him again tho.

19. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    He frequents the LAST area (don't want to spoil it)

20. IpodLady

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Spoiler alert text:

Would that be the area that seems to have alot of Crocs in it? Cause ive mastered the croc gene in like one hour and i didnt even have that gene going in. Also that area has lots of locked chests and one wall/door that says something like two holes in it but ya cant do anything with it.

End spoiler