Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. donnarebeca

donnarebeca New Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Wow good find
    [​IMG]

2. conmeolatui

conmeolatui Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Has anyone complete all 400 C quests to see what happen ??? (I guess there are 400 because the largest one i have seen so far was No.398)

3. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Do u guys cheat? I don't believe you can get all the SR 5 stars without cheating lol

4. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    of course they are.
    reboot game, changes device time/data, etc.
    WTF guys? just play this awesome game. stop crack it.

5. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1545 Spinda, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Oh please, it's pretty easy to get a bunch of 5* SRs without advancing the date.

I beat the entire Story Mode without the date changing. That means rewinding the clock so I never get daily Ohnz coins, except for the first one. Including optional quests. And without using Continues on the final or secret boss.

The only restarting I did were for the Wagners which I only used on the Fate Seal bosses that were optional to beat.

6. dimitry vegas

dimitry vegas Member

Jun 29, 2015
    #1546 dimitry vegas, Jun 29, 2015
    just like what spinda said, story mode is literally a walk in the park if you start from may (wagner is all you need to finish the game) and i dont consider rebooting device to get better roll from boxes as cheating.

7. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    You don't even need the Wagners.

I only used them because I didn't want to grind my genes for the Fate Seal bosses and make the game too easy (and have Magnum Fang to pass on to Kenshins later on). Which was a little pointless since the game is pretty easy even without grinding.

8. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    What do u mean start from may? Like our real calendar may? I started in June what that leaves me with?

9. dimitry vegas

dimitry vegas Member

Jun 29, 2015
    #1549 dimitry vegas, Jun 29, 2015
    yeah i exaggerated wagner a bit too much, she is not compulsory but she is one of the best gene components to beat postgame boss without continue gem. if you start in june then your best bet is by using athena, her emperor mode can be passed to other better genes for boss battles.

10. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1550 Spinda, Jun 29, 2015
    Actually the best gene to use vs the secret boss if your only goal is No Continues is Kojiro

Kojiro has Phys Boost, Magnum Fang and can inherit Phys Shield and Phys Resistance from Solomon which reduces Final Forgotten Prayer's damage.

Just stick in anyone with Unstoppable (or have Kojiro inherit it from SR Da Vinci)

Kojiro (with PS/PR inherited) + Arianrhod gives you Phys Shield, Phys Resistance, Magic Shield, Unstoppable, Phys Boost. Then Magnum Fang and Advanced Healing on separate Genes.

If you can get 3x Phys Shield and 3x Magic Shield and 1x Phys Res and 1x Magic Res (or those passive Auto Healing skills) you can just mass attack the secret boss to death.

11. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    #1551 Lessica, Jun 29, 2015
    I beat the story with pretty much just what the game gave me. I didn't touch the gold coin boxes or mess with my date until well after the final story boss. Hell, I didn't even look at this thread until well after I'd finished the story mode (and blown my entire gold coin stock on the 10-draw gene box because I didn't know about the resetting _:)3 」∠)_ ).

There's no need to "cheat" to beat the story and the only "cheating" you'd really need to do is resetting for better gold coin draws. I did do a fair bit of level-grinding at some point though. Using physical skills for the AA combos seems like a pretty popular bossing strategy, but I did most of it with just my Jubei's Adv. Cocytus and a lot of healing so there's that option too.

I'm pretty sure my final party was Jubei(4*)/Leary, Amadeus(3*)/either MC or Al, and Amaterasu(4*)/Elroux.

Unless you want to get all the Fate Seals, there's no real need to get those 5* SRs.

12. dimitry vegas

dimitry vegas Member

Jun 29, 2015
    spinda, is that your secret for no-heal vs postgame boss? his forgotten sure hurts that i had to use recovery x1.5. and btw from what quest do you get concentrate gift? i still havent get that quest after finishing all archdemons, tetrad and forbidden enemies

13. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1553 Spinda, Jun 29, 2015
    Kind of. It's one way to get 4 turns and no continues. But it still needs luck.

My first attempt didn't have Kojiro. Mostly relied on luck on the secret boss not using both its magic and physical attack in the same turn twice. If it did that twice I'll get KO'd.

When I put in Kojiro, it still relied on luck on the boss not using both its magical and physical attack in the same turn. But not because of getting KO'd. But because of losing gauge advantage and my damage dropping and Kojiro's low Attack Stat.

I could always luck out with a crit counter. I could also heal (with Final Feast) but that requires luck on getting more crits or a crit counter.

A 4 turn kill is really down to luck since 2x Crit doesn't work with skills. Of course it still needs some luck if it did, but much less.

But if your only goal is No Continues, then Phys Shield (and Phys Res) is really the best way to go about it.

I'm sure Concentrate is from one of the optional quest bosses. I didn't bother making a list. All I know for sure is that Stress is from the secret boss.

14. dimitry vegas

dimitry vegas Member

Jun 29, 2015
    yeah kojiro's low attack stat is one of the reason i didnt even consider him as my final gene. thx for the input tho, i'll try tweaking him later. btw i found the quest that yield concentrate gift, it's from forbidden monster (G), my gilgamesh finally done.

15. sorryformyenglish

Jun 9, 2015
    #1555 sorryformyenglish, Jun 29, 2015
    S Class Battle Weapon Drops

One of the weapons will drop after defeating the S Class boss in Battle Mode.

Rare Ice Weapon Drops
    Fire- Super Volheim

8 January
    28 March
    8 September

Magic Attack down 20%, Ice Attack up 100%

Sakura Hunt EX- Katana (Al)
    Grand Aeparthenos –Cross (Elroux)
    Crystal Lily- Gun (Leary)
    Drunken Transience- Knuckles (Daisuke)
    Provenance Wanderer- Sword (Sora?)

Rare Fire Weapon Drops
    Ice- Super Sagittarius

28 February
    18 August
    28 October

Magic Attack down 20%, Fire Attack up 100%

Elevensis- Cross
    Ouroburos- Gun
    Divine Comedy- Sword
    Fire Peacock King- Katana
    Flame Sakura- Knuckles

Rare Earth Weapon Drops
    Bolt- Super Aries

18 January
    18 June
    8 July

Magic Attack down 20%, Earth Attack up 100%

Paradise Lost- Gun
    Headhunter- Sword
    First Rib- Cross
    Big Crunch- Knuckles
    Excalibur- Katana

Rare Light Weapon Drops
    Dark- Super Drei 6

8 April
    18 May
    18 October

Magic Attack down 20%, Light Attack up 100%

Lionheart- Knuckles
    Carnivore Maximus- Katana
    Operatic Aria- Cross
    Creator (Elroux)- Sword
    Silver-Armed Anastasia- Gun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unfortunately there is no perfect weapon.

Also, I don’t understand why I can’t find any bolt and dark 100% up weapon or even a physical up. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Or maybe I just missed something?

Please check for any mistakes. S class armours will be posted tomorrow.

16. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    does this have icloud ?

17. dimitry vegas

dimitry vegas Member

Jun 29, 2015
    No icloud unfortunately

18. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #1558 Solarclipse, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    It's unfortunate; you can switch your genes—
    But NOT your equipment! I guess that would be OP though. (I just started playing dragon quest five and am appreciating that particular battle allowance.)

lurking this thread now, hoping a reason why I can't access the post game theia quests. really deflates incentive to keep playing. #

19. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I finally completed chapter 2.. I saved daisuke from the evil clutches of the pig eater.. The reward kinda suck I chose durian I think that's the best item although it's only a one time use battle item.. What did u guy choose?

20. BTK7

BTK7 New Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Gene Levels

Has anyone found a gene that surpass level 100? I have maxed out Genes: (George 4* SR), (Tsukuyomi 4* SR), and (Monte Cristo 3* SR). All of them peak at level 100. I have completed chapters 1-3, and I am now receiving missions that have a recommended level of 110, 105, and other 100+. I am wondering if there is a card with a rating higher than SR. I also believe that this is the case because when gaining the break skills for the True Incarnatus, it told me that it would only work for genes SR ***AND UP*** implying that there is a gene type higher than SR.

Any information on this subject would be great.
    Thanks,
    BTK