Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Oh that explains it! Thanks. Do you know when Coliseum battle resets? So many points to get to the next level right now..

2. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    1. The fastest way is to stand in front of the golden chest, open it, reset immediately if you dont get it. Or if you have coins to spare buy 10 at a time.
    2. Check the FAQ --> quest list made by me to see if you missed any. Other than battle mode and doing all quests there isnt much left.
    3. You need the Darts gift (Yellow II) to unlock Theia's Secret 3. If you havent converted the gift do so. Its a handy tool anyway.
    4. Sorry but thats it. To Be Continued.
    And yes Photo: Fester Kraken is a D rank quest, i have it all catalogued in the quest list in the FAQ, check it out

3. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Thanks for the help, will check the faq

4. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Is there somewhere that lists what all the different skills are? I see in the FAQ a list of genes/skills they learn by level but I'd like to know what the actual skills do.

Thanks!

5. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    I've just added comments on the "rare" skills. I'm using the in-game description in these comments and i want to keep it that way. I'll update the skill info for the genes i dont currently have at a later date.

6. Tenebr1s

Tenebr1s Active Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Utopiosphere
    quest help: a pigtapirs life

Its the onw where the pigtapir runs off to the tree... Got to the point of interest no tapir someone give me a pointer?

7. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Theres two quests where you find the pigtapir at the tree. One is found at the city of dreams, beside the shop. For the other case, the pointer is misleading. The pig is somewhere along the outer walkway. Check the sides.

8. Tenebr1s

Tenebr1s Active Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Utopiosphere
    Oh god bless you spent two hours in the area :/

9. Tenebr1s

Tenebr1s Active Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Utopiosphere
    fate seal /skull/

1 and 2 obtained. Just thought i would share

10. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Congrats. I kept a save file for that battle because of how epic it was XD

11. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Thanks, but I don't see them?

For example, what do the "Pact" skills do e.g. Ice/Fire Pact.

Or what the elemental unique skills? e.g. Global Freeze, Dragon's Den

Or others like Dominate the Weak, Lucky Seven, Harmonia. A lot of these are SR40/60/end skills and I'd like to know what they are to see if the character is worth going for.
    Thanks!

12. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    I just fixed it. Shouldve known that comments cant be seen by outside parties... I have most of them down except for the ones which i dont have the genes for. And for the sake of perfection i want them to be the same as the in game decription so ill just give you the run through:

Pact skills make the user immune to say, Fire, but user also takes even more damage from Ice now.

Physical/Magic Block only gives a chance to block a physical or magic attack.

Unshakable makes you immune to provoke, which only Super Grazie and Ark Kongs use.

Trade switches buffs/debuffs with opponent

Stress takes away 20 percent of opponent's current HP for a whopping 99 mana

Linger increases duration of buffs, debuffs and status effects on self.

Renascence gives a chance to break advantage on normal attack

Harmonia takes the entire party's mana and splits them evenly among each member

Lucky Seven gives a chance for any attack to only deal 7 damage to self

If theres anything else just ask! :D

13. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Thanks for the explanations!

Sigh. I won't be playing for a while it seems. The iOS9 crash bug caught up to me. I was fine using the "airplane mode" workaround but I just finished chapter 3, and it won't let me download chapter 4 without crash. Super frustrating :(

I can see the comments now though. Super helpful. Few more: What's Lady of Chaos? Disruption Guard? Divine Fist?

Thanks again.

14. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Ill have to look into Lady of Chaos. If i remember correctly its just a stronger version of Divine Diversion. Disruption Guard is perform a guard when you are broken i think. And Divine Fist is deliver a critical attack at the end of the turn, so you cant use it to start combos unless everybody does it.

Thank goodness i havent upgraded to ios9

15. Tenebr1s

Tenebr1s Active Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Utopiosphere
    Does anyone have a list of endgame equipment/gene? Also looking for a list of augumented skills (u kno, the type you can teach to genes...

16. Grummie

Grummie Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Mailman
    Australia
    I had no idea about this airplane mode! Just gave it a try and managed to get the game working again!!!! Much excite!

17. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Okay so I filled in the description for the rest of the skills. Looks like I was wrong about Lady of Chaos ans Disruption Guard.

18. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Thanks! I don't see the description about Divine Fist though. And what's Blue Moon Brave?

19. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #1959 ImLegend, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    Any tips for Theia's Secret Boss 4 (level 200), can't survive for his fist atk....

UPDATE: no worries beat him already

20. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Its there. For non-rare skills i put up the description for the first time the skill appears on the list. So just do a CTRL-F and look for the topmost appearance.