Universal Chase & Hunt (by RGB Game Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by rgbgamestudios, Oct 22, 2015.

1. rgbgamestudios

rgbgamestudios Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
  2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    My god! This game is gorgeous! I'm talking AAA graphics here. So far it's pretty fun hunting. I've been playing the zen mode and it's a blast. I still cannot get over all the details in the graphics. It's amazing!

3. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
    Thanks for your impressions on the graphics :). Hopefully you will have the same impressions about the gameplay.
    The A.I system is also very well thought out, you will encounter more difficult animals which zig-zag once you get to higher levels.

AAA wow never thought I will hear that. Btw Can I ask you which device you are using ? It must be iPhone6s or 6s Plus based on your description lol.

4. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Air 2. Does it look even better on those devices? I will have to check it out sometime. I am still getting used to the controls but I love how it really feels like something is running from you. Sometimes it feel like I'm a bird flying around. But it is sort of difficult sometimes if you overshoot the pray to find it again because you cannot do an instant 180 which I guess is more realistic that way.

5. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
    #105 rgbgamestudios, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    Yeah 6s and 6s plus have slightly better antialiasing and texture sharpness. It also makes use of 3D Touch on these devices.

Regarding the controls check out the options screen. You can use on screen buttons, tilt customise your sensitivity , I think you should find something comfortable for you.

Also you will find golden feathers in timed mode, use that to upgrade your eagle focus. Each upgrade costs 5 feathers. This will make you overshoot less . The catch bar will fill faster

6. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
  7. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #107 LordShad0wz, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    What I think is they gave the game too low of a score. The world isn't dead. And the prey freaken runs around trees and in and through structures.

The reviewer didn't play enough. I'm sorry but he didn't.

Billy

8. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
    MFI Controller Integration

Hello,
    Usually IGN ratings are a bit on the harsher side,so we are ok with the rating.

As promised here is a sneak peak of the MFI Controller integration.
    I am using a Steel Series XL with iPadAir 2. You can either use the analog left thumbstick or the d-pad to control the eagle direction , this will also help out if the controller does not have an analog stick.

Kind Regards,
    Ganesh

9. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Looks fantastic! VERY excited!!!

10. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    I agree with LoS 100%. Review score was too low. But IGN is terribly critical. I stopped reading their reviews when they stopped enjoying playing video games. This guy correctly assessed your amazing graphics and flawless tilt controls. He even recommended playing the game. But then gives it an "okay"? I'd give you an easy 8.5. GREAT job!

11. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    The more I play this game the more I appreciate its awesomeness. I love the feeling when your flying and you think you see something tiny in the distance and when you get closer you see a critter running terrified for its life. It feels very natural. I can definitely recommend this game for someone who wants something unique than the traditional App Store game. Great job!

12. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    I played it.

On The 5S The worlds isn't that beautiful, so I'll probably play it This autumn when i'll change my device.

But The gameplay is good, once you get The controls After a couple of minutes, it's pretty fun to hunt your prey. Missions are always welcomed and The concept itself is very good.

Imho if you got a newer device than a 5S (it's playable, but The graphics obiviously aren't that good) i can recommend it.

For me is 4 stars, and definitely a 5 if you can run it at it's best.

13. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
    Thanks for thoughts demod1, working on the Mfi controller was exciting ,all our games from now on will come with Mfi support

Sounds good, An iPhone. 6s should make all the eye candy look good.:)
    Just curios which part of the graphics you felt was not that good.
    Can someone post a screenshot of the game on iPhone 5s ?. I want to make sure I have set the correct settings for iPhone5s.

This will be most helpful in case if I have missed something.

Kind regards,
    Ganesh

14. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
  15. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    I mean it's not really bad, but neither really good imho.

16. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    So if i can play it better This autumn i'll wait... ;)

But The Game is good!

17. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
    Thanks FiloMJ,

Looks like the settings is fine. Also a small update we are adding mfi support in the coming update, which is end of this month :)

18. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
    #118 rgbgamestudios, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    PROMO Codes

Hello,

I have posted some more promo codes here

If you do use them please leave your comments/feedback and also you can rate the app on touch arcade :).

Also an update.
    The new game update (iCloud and MFI Support) is ready. Will be sent to Apple for review, tomorrow or day after.
    A problem occurring in "Not for Cat Lovers" mission on some devices has also been fixed(The Terrain was blacked out)

Best Regards,
    Ganesh,Lead Developer
    RGB Game Studios

19. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Eagerly awaiting update... #
    Cmon apple!

20. rgbgamestudios

Oct 11, 2015
    Engineer(Developer)
    MFI Controller and iCloud Support

Hello,
    Good news folks , the game update should now be available to download from the App Store.

Features/Fixes
    -iCloud Support
    -MFI Controller Support
    -Fixed a bug in "Not for Cat Lover's" mission, the terrain was blacked out.

When you start the game , wait for the game to synchronize , it will transfer your saves to iCloud.

Make sure your MFI Controller is paired before you start the game.
    Press Y button on your controller in the main menu to get more help as to use the controller.
    You can always click on the tutorial button in the pause screen to go trough the tutorial using your controller.

Please post your feedback here so that we can make sure the transition was smooth and if you have an MFI Controller post which controller you used and how was the experience.

PS: Don't forget to rate us on the App Store, since the ratings and reviews get reset with the update.

Best Regards,
    Ganesh Mamadapur,Lead Developer
    RGB Game Studios