Universal Clash Royale (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by oscar123967, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Akali

Akali Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Khalsa Force - looking for a friendly, relaxed but strong clan with high level cards?

Search for #9Q8C2L

1 space left!

Benefits to you:

•Friendly mature clan
    •Global membership
    •Part of the Khalsa Force group of clans/guilds etc (Clash, Boom, Space Miner etc)
    •Our own private forum
    •High rate of card donations

Our rules are simple:

•No rudeness or swearing permitted
    •Promotions given entirely on merit (performance)
    •Donate cards fairly

2. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Woo! Got an Arena 4 Magical Chest and pulled P.E.K.K.A., Hog Rider and Lightning! Man, that felt good. Pretty sure my preferred team is complete now.

3. xxdyablo14xx

xxdyablo14xx New Member

Feb 9, 2016
    #22YULLP

SEARCH US LOOKING FOR MEMBERS SO FAR WE ARE 9#.
    RESPAWN is out clan name.

4. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Guys, if you want to remove me from the TA clan then go ahead, I've deleted the game.
    Just can't keep up with the pay wall. Thanks for the fun times.

5. Tortimer2

Tortimer2 Member

Feb 12, 2016
    I see the TA clan has a couple openings. I would really like to join if possible. I am 1200+ trophy'. I'm in another small clan right now. I had to create a new account because I changed my email address and couldn't remember my password. My in game name is Tortimer Id is #LUPCJ9Q.

6. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Total Biscuit is streaming Clash Royal on Twitch.tv right now.

7. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Yeah sadly I might be joining Pagan Fox on deleting it soon. I'm a F2P player on this game, well because it's a foreign account, and I made it all the way to 17xx trophies but now I float around 1500. I'm just not feeling it much anymore and since it's going to be coming soon to the USA where I can spend more money than I should I think this might be a good stopping point soon. I do enjoy the game but would like a mix of more cards soon. We'll see what Supercell has up their sleeves

8. EchoHaunt

EchoHaunt Member

Sep 18, 2015
    I've been really enjoying this game. I'm also a F2P player, but I could see that changing at release. I'm struggling to get the cards (even commons) that I play, rather than those I don't play...Oh, that free player life...

9. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Common cards are super cheap at the store. Buy them if you see them! 2k for an epic is pretty reasonable too.

10. Oh Snaplez

Oh Snaplez Member

Aug 20, 2015
    I have a question, if i downloaded this game under my Canadian account and I am currently signed into my U.S account, how does the updating system work? Like will the update appear in the appstore and ask for the password of my Canadian account or do I physically have to sign into my Canadian account in order to update the game?

Also, the data saves under your gamecenter right? Not the apple ID you download it under, correct?

11. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    It will ask you for your Canadian account password. Yes, it saves under Gamecenter. If it doesn't ask for your CA password, you will have to login to your Ca account.

12. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    I concur. Knowing it's going to come out in a matter of weeks in America, I have stopped playing it. I kind of lost my enthusiasm for the game to be honest, but will probably pick it up again upon worldwide release.

13. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Really interested in seeing where it'll be placed in the US grossing charts

14. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Do we have a second TA guild?

15. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I am level 7 without paying (I'm in the US), I have decent cards and they are all maxed leveled. So why when I am up against a level 4, with the same cards at lower levels, do I consistently lose? And why does it seem like most players are pumping out the 4 and 5 elixir cards at an extremely fast rate?

It almost seems like the game is hacked. Am I imagining things?

16. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Honestly Nellie I think it might just be a factor of counter cards they're playing against you. Idk what your deck comp is but like you I'm a US player and haven't spent any money...yet...but I made it to level 8 and since then I have worked my way from 1500 trophies to 1900 with my deck of
    Fireball lvl 5, hog rider lvl 5, arrows lvl 7, minions lvl 7, goblins lvl 7, goblin spearman lvl 7, barbs lvl 7, wizard lvl 5

It comes down to playing the cards at the right time when you see them overextend and you can capitalize on their mistakes. That's what this is all about now that I've played so damn much and watched a lot of the replays of the biggies. It's watching their patterns of play and learning how much the cards cost and keeping a tally in your head of what mana they've spent and how much they have left. I usually put my feelers out early so I can know what cards they're playing and I keep a mental note of what they use and then I capitilize on that later.
    For instance if I use a minion card and they use arrows. Then next time i won't use minions until I make them use arrow. Right after they arrow I drop minions. It's a bait and it works great most of the time unless they mirror into another (; but if they do then they just spent 7 mana to wipe out a 5 mana card.
    Think about barbs for instance, they cost 5 and a 3 mana bomber can wipe them out easily so you're up 2 mana right there. Use those tactics to your advantage and see how it works.

17. PBSNellie

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I have changed my strategy up a bit-Im trying a more defensive game, "One and done"..One tower, then defend mine-I can still win the game and gain trophies and chests. That does seem to help a bit. Occasionally I will change out a card if I am on a losing streak. That helps for awhile. But I will pay more attention to what you pointed out and see how I do. Im kind of amazed I made it this far without spending money so I know it can be done. I'm hovering around 850-900 trophies right now.

18. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Yeah I mean I play ALOT haha I've gone up and down many times but I'm hovering now between 1700-1900 trophies which is decent for not spending a dime.

Like I said I'd check out some of the replays and parse what you can from those and try those tactics out. It's what's helped me at least. Like the placement of barbs to split them into two groups of 2 to give pressure to both sides. They over commit to one side and you punish the other side. Works like a charm (;

19. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm still playing too, having trouble deciding what to use and keep in my deck but finally went from 1100 ish to 1500 now and hovering around that area.

I really do hate defences, I love how they say offence vs defence yet some defences will slaughter most stacking untis unless you use spells. Sometimes I lose and it's fair enough but other times it's really cheap and annoying how someone wins.

20. PBSNellie

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I followed your tips and changed up my deck and I'm now averaging over 1000. Thanks Kender!