Universal Commander Pixman (by One Minute Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 28, 2011.

1. OneMinuteGames

OneMinuteGames Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    Hello guys, its been a long time!

Couple of updates was released that I've hope resolved the issues were mentioned here (they were related to 32-64bit transition as I remember correctly) - sorry for no response here though :/

Since I still love this game and treat it as my "child", I continue to update it :) This is why on Thursday Apr 19th 2018 another update, version 1.7.0 with full iPhone X support will be released!

Please note that Commander Pixman supported 64bit for a long time so it could run on iOS 11 without any issue!

It's amazing to think that Commander Pixman was running on the original iPhone as well, all the way to the most recent devices, which are so fast that currently initial loading screen is barely visible :)

Other apps from that time may won't survive the 32-bit app-pocalypse but know that even if I'm alone, I'll support all my games as long as I can.

I've hope that someone still like this game as I do :)

Enjoy!

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  2. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    Hello again!

Yes, Commander Pixman is still alive - and at the end of last year - it celebrated 10th anniversary! That was quite shocking but I have a spot in my heart for this game so I decided I'll give it a last content update!

It'll be 10 completely new, hardcore levels! Along with many "quality of life" improvements that I spotted recently.

Command Pixman was updated constantly over those last 10 years, making it one of the rare examples of games that are still actively supported. It support all of the new devices, game controllers, keyboard - it even runs on M1 Macs.

Update is scheduled for 9th of March, but you can test it now on TestFlight if you like.

Let me know what you think

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  3. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer