Universal Commander Pixman (by One Minute Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Chaz42

Chaz42 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Michigan!

I completely agree. Having everything froze and once touching a button should start the timer. For the replays cant you just have every one a smidgen offset. For instance 1 replay starts at 0.15 another 0.25 And just make random offsets so it looks different in the replay.?

2. poutini

poutini Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Student
    Calgary
    #82 poutini, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I did too. I got three stars in all the last extra levels except for 15. I paused the game, it crashed. Didn't think anything of it. Then the next time I opened the game ... I WAS BACK TO MISSION 12. :(

I'm choked, mission 12 was freaking hard. I died easily 200 times trying to pass it.

3. OneMinuteGames

OneMinuteGames Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    @Chaz42: Unfortunately can't use random intervals for spawning ghosts in replays - their times will be different then. I will look closer to this timer - I promise...

@poutini: So sorry! Did you pass it once again ? I'm worried about crash in pause menu. Could you post some more details ? Such thing never happened to me!

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Can't. Get. Three STARS ON LEVEL 13!!! Agh!

Any tips?

5. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    I wrote you some earlier :) Doesn't work ? I think the key is to skip first and last platform just before finish - and of course don't try to kill any monsters - lost of time.

Screenshot of level from update 1.1.0, anyone wants it ? ;)

6. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #86 Robotwars, Oct 6, 2011
    Woot got mission 12. Hard hard hard.

7. Kire

Kire Active Member

Aug 26, 2010
    #87 Kire, Oct 6, 2011
    :D Worst joke ever... of course we do. We are here in this thread because we like the game...
    Btw, it's allways nice to see developer posting regularly on a thread about his game... it means that you care about what the people think and that you're trying to improve the game...

8. poutini

Jan 23, 2010
    Student
    Calgary
    Not yet, I'm going to try again on the train ride home. I wish I had more details for you. I had unlocked all the extra levels, and had gotten three stars in at least all of them until level 14. Can't quite remember - I had either just opened level 14 or 15 when I paused and it crashed.

9. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    @poutini, so post when something like that will happen again.

[​IMG]
    Here is a screenshot of level 69 from upcoming update... So what do you think ?

10. Chaz42

Chaz42 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Michigan!
    O_O

It looks so hard.. And now by the sight of this, (although i know its hard) A level editor would be flippin amazing.

Something like VVVVVV's Level editor with tiles you can just drag along and add some objects.

It would be so much fun! :O

11. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Heck yeah, that looks rad. Just as long as the 3-star time limit isn't something like 3.21 seconds... :p

Level 13.... is pretty hard for me to get 3-stars on... :/ but I won't give up!

12. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    To be honest I'm thinking about sharing level editor to users, but it is quite long way for it right now... Of course if someone is REALLY interested, he could help roght now ;)

@ninjackid: I will try to beat that level as fast I can, and that will be a 3-star time ;) As always btw...

Oh, and one more thing: bugfix update 1.0.1 was submitted, I'll post changelog later...

Cheers!

13. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Congrats on N&N!

14. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Ahh beat it. All Badges, All Missions, all 3 stars. What a challenge though.

A level editor would be amazing!

I hope this game gets more popular, it definitely deserves some exposure.

15. poutini

Jan 23, 2010
    Student
    Calgary
    I went back, finished the whole game with three stars and it didn't crash. Maybe it was a one-time thing. Stoked for the update!

16. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    N&N, what do you mean ? New & Noteworthy ? Too beautiful to be real ;)

Nice to know that more and more people collects all stars and badges ;) So it seems, it is easy after all :D

17. ninjackid

May 27, 2010

Ahhh!!! A level editor with level sharing would be awesome!!!!! :D

And don't take me wrong, some levels are tough to get the 3-stars on, but it's a fun kinda tough! :)

18. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Ok. I give up on that level lol! I tried over 500 times consecutively and to no avail. The closest I got to 5.20 was 5.48. :p

19. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    Oh man, I admire your patience :D

I don't know, I know that piss you off, but I just beat level 13 even under 5.00.... Heh, I've an idea - I will show you a video with replay, what do you think ? ;)

20. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Haha! Thanks! :D

:eek: dang!! How did you do that? And that's a great idea!! I'd love to see a video! :D