[Contest] Top Highscore on Tally Board gets $100 iTunes Card

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by TallyBoard, Jul 27, 2014.

1. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Ah, so that's the reason.

Thanks, TallyBoard. $25 is ultimately fine. And yes, I really enjoyed playing it, thanks for creating this nice game.:D

By the way, I wanna ask you something. When all the boxes are filled, sometimes there is a hint 'use a swap move' showing. Does it mean to say that there is no possible moves left (multiplying or adding) and the only one is by swapping? Because I thought of this at first, but later found out that there are still possible moves.

2. TallyBoard

TallyBoard Well-Known Member

I'll send you a gift card then, :)

That message shows up at random once in a while, but if it detects that you need to swap to compute some numbers, it will always display it.

3. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Thank you very much. :)

Alright then. I think that it is better to show up only if needed because I believe it is misleading, at least for me.

4. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Wow those scores are crazy! Great job everyone

5. What a turn of events. It is quite possible that other people are still working on this (for many hours). I thought the intent of this contest is to see how high a score it can get, not how high a score a 32 bit machine can get. Here is where I am so far.

[​IMG]

6. TallyBoard

okey, maybe I should just let it run. I already promised to bring on a $25 gift card, and I'll stick to that I think. We'll see who the winner is at the 18th then, okey? Hope you understand. I am really impressed, and shocked with these scores. You should all be proud.

bhavukjain1: Guess you cannot participate anymore, but you already got the $100, so you'll just have to wait for the next competition.

Anybody running 32-bit devices will not be able to compete at this time. The next competition will be for every device.

7. spoosh

spoosh Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Awesome scores, everyone, wow!

Will the $10 card go to a random person or the highest scorer by the 18th?

8. TallyBoard

Because I had set up a competition, and the fact that my game was not quite ready, the competition has changed a bit. one user has already received $100 and that was premature. Still, I will open up the competition again. There will now be a $25 gift card which will go to the one who has the biggest score until the 18th. You have to take a screenshot of the game with the score and the board and post it here. No game-center required for this. However, there is still a $10 price, and this will be exactly as was originally intended. Post a score when logged into game enter, any score above 0, and you will be registered on my list after posting your score and game enter username here. On the 18th I will pick from one of them at random and give that user a $10 gift card.

So I'm totally giving away $135 in this thread alone.

9. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    The game is very addictive. I guess it's not possible to beat this crazy scores. I give up :)

GameCenter: magint0sh

Attached Files:

10. TallyBoard

#70 TallyBoard, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    I'll add you to the list. if it is any comfort, the developer gives up too. This is crazy.

11. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Looks like TallyBoard you won a contest so that should help you out some! Glad you are not going broke for this contest!!

12. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    lol :)

13. TallyBoard

Hehe, yeah, well, I think it is much more fun to spend my money on competitions instead of marketing.

14. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    #74 Mess, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    finally getting a higher score on this now, upto 40k and the game isn't over (from 7k) dont think I will be challenging for the lead though :)

Edit - final score for that game was 759502, much better :D

Think I can do better now I have worked it out!

15. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Congrats!

16. TallyBoard

Just wanted to let you know that a new version with bug fixes and a brand new superpower is in the works. There will be a new competition in a while.

17. What time PDT is it over on 8/18? Thanks.

18. Looks like it is time to stop playing on 64 bit device as well. lol.

[​IMG]

19. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Winner?????

20. TallyBoard

haha, that is just crazy. The new version will do everything in 128-bit, which just have to hold you off. Good luck beating that! Just too bad that Game Center doesn't support leaderboard above 64-bit anyway. I'll have to add a new leaderboard for billions of points.

I'll also add a secondary leaderboard on my website, which will hold any score you throw at it. Shouldn't have any more problems with the scores then.