Counter Strike - Masters of Melee Fighting (Universal)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Nov 24, 2012.

1. LOL! Well, you're going to have to wait to tell him that since he is on vacation right now, but I did think Primoz had some pretty funny captions on those pictures in the first, errr second post.

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I agree it could be done, but I think the reason it won't is because any CS fan would rather saw off his own hand than play CS on a touchscreen :p

3. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    No. 1 -- this is troll-fest reviewing of an app built to be a money-sinker. Any SUPER-positive reviews are just a part of the 'steal your money' game.

No. 2 -- i don't understand why TouchArcade does not monitor and protect gamers from this kind of crud, and is part of the mobile game farce-ness and fake app stupidity.

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Lmao that reminds me...just recently a dev posted a vid promoting his upcoming game...it featured "controls so simple and easy" that someone sawed off their hand and used their other hand to hold the dismembered (plastic prop) one and play the game :D

5. PonyFeathers

PonyFeathers Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Lol game looks like sh*t. Wouldn't even get it if it was free.

6. I'm sure Eli appreciates your constructive feedback! :p

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Nobody posts anything constructive about this game, you just keep saying that it's a rip-off. Without posting anything constructive you are the troll around here.

FYI I managed to beat the 5th terrorist! It took a massive amount of skill and reflexes. Lots of practice and dedication. Strategy and tactics. But it was worth it in the end. This is truly a challenging game...

8. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Yeah, Gameloft owns the mobile FPS gaming monopole, so all developers who intend to make FPS games should just give up. ~ sarcasm

Perhaps Valve thinks that it wouldn't be worth porting CS to mobile devices. Perhaps they think that touch controls would ruin the beauty of the game. Idk... But Gameloft's MC is definitely not the reason.

9. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Really this again in the threads

10. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    The guy above (horizonrespect) said: "Nice screenshots", before editing his post into spam. Well, thank you. Thank you for recognizing my effort (unlike some people around here *cough*)

11. I have to say your screenshots were funny though. Make some more!

12. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Nope, but it's a pretty damn good game.

13. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Damn... I feel really sorry for the people that didn't get the game while it was still available on the AppStore. You've got no idea what you're missing on...

14. Jeezus, we get the point. But you're the only one who thinks so.