Crazy Taxi Is 99 Cents

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Gryphon, May 10, 2013.

1. He's on strike

2. syafectz

syafectz Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Not available in my countryy,so saddddd,whyyyy????

3. Alright then

1)Make a USA iTunes account
    2)Make an account on Gnome Escape
    3)Review at least 7 apps
    4)Wait for the app reviews to be confirmed and you get credits
    5)You should have enough credits to redeem Crazy Taxi for free at this point

4. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    On sale again for $ 0.99.

5. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Dropped 3$ now, get it!

6. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    This should be illegal to use...

7. Neli

Neli Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I played it a long time ago, when it was only for PC. Before this game it seemed to be impossible to invent sth new for this genre, and it was really a fresh look.

8. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Why?

9. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Because its altering the review system a lot. Rate 7 apps to get one free.... and what you download? free apps that are worthless... and what that does? make them climb the charts without any merit thus making the really good free apps hard to find... and messing the charts with those useless apps that otherwise would give their spot to better more useful ones.

10. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #30 mrbiggles, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    no that would be crazy like making jailbreak illegal, using GE i've gotten so many games free its amazing!

but i rate them fairly, usually give so many bad reviews for iap crap or the bad freebie game. also good for devs too get users to rate there paid games too.

11. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I had great fun with it and paid full price for it. I think the controls worked well and I have zero regrets buying it. Of course I'm a rabid Dreamcast fan, so... there's that too.

12. ...name a better way for the dude to have gotten it which isn't illegal then

You clearly aren't seeing those Flappy Bird rip-offs at the top of the free charts, are you?

13. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Darn, them Flappy Bird rip-offs are at the top of the charts for free apps? And here I thought everyone would soon forget about it.

14. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    A better way? Pay for it!

I did, it saddens me that Flappy Birds gets all the attention when there are a million better games out there by hard working people that deserves that spot more.

15. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    #35 TheFrost, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    Deleted, too provocative, may hurt some feelings :p

16. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Hmmm ! I bet most people rate them 5/5 stars. Theres so many fake reviews out there, its a shame theres things like this out there to get apps

17. scrotally

scrotally Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    So anyway, back to Crazy Taxi. I never played this game back in the day and had always heard people talk about how great it was. I like to go back and play a lot of classic games but many times find they are overhyped by nostalgia. That's not to say they weren't great games at the time but often an idea from an earlier game will be improved on over time and it becomes hard to go back. This is not the case with Crazy Taxi. Just bought it and was immediately hooked. It's so redorkulously addictive and It's great to hear Bad Religion again...forgot about them. Anyway get this game if you've never played it.

18. When it wasn't even available in his country's App Store? Did you even check out the context of the post before complaining?

19. Johnie12

Johnie12 New Member

Apr 5, 2014
    India
    Transportation from heathrow to London | Heathrow airport taxis

can i get the details about the apps in the category of hiring taxis like Heathrow airport taxis and etc..

20. Topherunhinged

Topherunhinged Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Got it while it was free a while back. Solid port, good controls. What more matters.

I'm already out there... makin' that crazy money!