Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010

I think he got confused between a scale and the unique item "Lizards scale" that we need.

I posted the locations of the mariners btw on p209

2. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Maybe. Idk I just started playing. Btw where do I find the light key? When you are just laily?

3. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    so sad....Haven't gotten a single unique today :(

4. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    thank-you for sending. I'm actually looking for the unique called Lizard's scale. simple mistake. I you come across any of the unique's on my signature list, please do send them!

5. heima

heima Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Skill Build

Hey guys, first time posting, was just wondering is there a comprehensive skill and stats built for all the toons?

6. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Pochi: Full Dex (Max Slicing Moonlight, Max Maximize Tolerance, Max Storm of Blood)
    Lumière: Full Dex (max Surprise Attack, Max Fatal Attack, max Phantom of Wild Dance, Max Machine Dagger)
    Laily: 2 Dex 2 Str (MaxWild Shooting Machine Gun, Max Wild Shooting of Phantom, Max Shootinh back Step)
    Heine: 3 Int 1 Vit (Max Blizzard, Max Spirit of Light, Max Light of Freedom, Max God Bless)
    Ann: Full Int (Max Dragon's Breath, Max Dragon's Teeth)

7. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Gkar's unique's giveaway emporium

Alot of repeats because I;m farming the same 2 ancient dungeons:

Here goes:

3 bandit's threat lv 83 lamiere;s sword
    3 golem's thirst -lv 78 laliere swords
    goblins lifeline -lv 68 shotgun
    2 vigorous orc ;v 74 pants both have 4 slots
    mocking mummy lv 78 necklace

all this and not one boss drop (trying to Park's mark and Park's frienship).

8. Grouick

May 6, 2009
    Can I get a bandit's threat in order to see if it's better than my Dragon sword?

Thx

9. heima

heima Member

Mar 22, 2011
    hmm would just like to check is stuff like eternal clay and such useful?? Should i keep everything or just the blue and purple ones?

10. Grouick

May 6, 2009
    Keep only crafting items and combine cards as soon as you can in order to get blue cards.

All the reste, diss or sell.

11. heima

heima Member

Mar 22, 2011
    okok Thx a Mil

12. tengi_aipik

tengi_aipik Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    unique weapon lv99 4slot+9 (dura 11) for pochi...anyone needs it :D i've gotten some uni dragon cards...pm me if u want :)

13. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    sure, give me about 15 minutes and I'll awnd you the one with 4 slots.

14. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Tried to send it. What is your IGN?

15. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Can I have it?
    Still needing the pochi's ulti weapon.

IGN: KaLong

16. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2136 GKAR, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
    A plea for some assistance

Okay guys, I don't ask for much on this board, but I could use some teamwork tackling a unique that has been evading me for four straight days with 15 hours a day grinding. Any able bodied people out there with characters advanced enough, I implore you to help me Farm the ancient dungeon "marnis bandit group.' The boss, park drops park's friendship. I have gotten all the other mobs to drop unique's at least 20 times a piece, but cannot get that damn boss to drop. So, please, if you have a chance, pitch in and help me. And if you want, there's something in it for you too. I'll hook you up with pretty much whatever you want. But I hope you do it to help out, too.

More uniques I don't need:

bandits threat lvl 83 lamiere sword 3 slots
    bandit;s threat lv 86 lamiere sword 4 slots
    golem's thirst lv78 lamiere sword 3 slots
    golem thirst lv78 lamiere sword 3 slots
    2 vigorous orc oants lv 74 4 slots
    Mocking Mummy lv 80 necklace
    I'll be sure to check back more often than I have been lately, I've been honed in on farming, but I'll check back often to see it anyone wants any of these uniques.

Oh, and please help me find Park's Friends in ancient dungeon "marnus bandit group" - it is driving me crazy!

Edit - got yet another bandit's threat 4 slots
    double edit - it keeps spitting out uniques, got Golem's Lifeline lv68 shotgun 4 slots two runs after the one I got above.

17. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    I haven't played this game for weeks but will spend some time tonight to help you out. I'm not asking for anything in return. My dudes are all pretty beefy.

18. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

thank-you. and if you can use something, a little boost, let me know. I'd be glad to help out a fellow farmer.
    :):):)
    thanks, Blizz.

19. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Gkar, How can you be 100% sure it even drops from this dungeon?

20. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2140 GKAR, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    yes;
    1.The unique Park's friendship is a boss drop.

2. The boss in marnus bandit group is Park. Park is lvl 85 in the dungeon. The unique park's friendship is level 85.

3. Park's friendship also drops in the arena 'worst combination' but that route is total bullshit. You only get one unique drop per 150-200 runs in the arena, believe me, I know, whereas in the ancient dungeons you get unique drops every 20 or so.

3. Park's mark (the other one)drops in adelia podium. again boss lvl and unique level are similar, Plus, I've already gotten Hakenbarwar's despair from adelia podium, which is in the level range.

4. Finally, there are no other dungeons with park as the boss anywhere near that range (fragment of dimensions is way too high level - all 90+ lvl stuff), and

5. with boss uniques, ONLY bosses drop them.

In sum, The only places possible for park's mark, park's friendship, hakenbarwars despair, and hakenbawar's seizure to drop are:

Adeila Podium, Marnus Bandit group, and the Arena 'Worst combination' - Edit: okay i just realized that nation of arrow arena is level 75 and has park as the boss, so I suspect that Park's mark drops there, too.

If you want even more concrete proof, PM me and I'll fill you in.

edit: and let me add that while Park has not dropped a single unique yet (which is his only unique Park's friendship), every other mob type character has dropped tons and tons. There must be 8 different uniques that drop in that one dungeon. He'll drop one eventually. The longest I've fought for a boss unique was 4 days nonstop and on the 5th day it dropped. I'm on day four of Park's Friendship.