Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Crimson Beach --> Dracula's Mansion --> Cow Room --> Rainy Ruin

2. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Thanks dude. Hey if you got any good cards(like the plus 18 str ;) I could really use em.

3. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Thx alot :D Now I can farm easier.

4. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Sorry, I forgot what you asked for. Remind me and I'll send it along.

5. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Does anyone have the King of Snails sword for trade? Also, (unrelated question) does anyone use the auto-loot ingame purchase and how do you like it?

Thanks

Oh and thx GKAR for the info on the weapons, you always seem to come thru not just for me but everyone one here bro!

6. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    The auto loot is great. I use it. You only need one and it's permanent. Once your inventory is full the items stop zooming to you.and if your moving fast the items chase you till they reach you.

7. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Cool, thx. Think I'll go ahead and spend the caramels on it.

8. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2168 GKAR, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    Last Call for Free Unique's

I am getting tired of these damn things taking up my precious inventory space.

So, claim them soon or I'm deleting them:

2 bandit's threat lv 83 - lamiere swords one 3 slot and one 4 slot
    3 golem's thirst lv 78 - Lamiere swords one 4 slot, 2 4 slots
    4 Vigorous orcs lv 74 pants - three 4 slots, one 1 slot
    Mocking Mummy lv 80 necklace
    archer's protection lv 71 chest three slots - *rare item drop rate 60%
    2 Wild Nature of Wold - Lamiere swords - one with 3 slots, one with 4

9. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #2169 ZURA, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    I wrote some tips on how to beat the centipede long time ago here I'll repost it so you don't have to go looking for it

- Do not stand too close to it when it pops up, you take damage.

- Never stand in front of it. It can stun you when he tries to bite you. When you whittle it's life down say halfway, It'll start to spit acid which can reach to the sides of it's head. In short just stay away from the head region lol.

- Always stay behind where the tail is but not too close as stated you'll take damage.

- When Tail animation stops, run from the homing light thing(lol idk the word for it). If you have trouble getting away from it, whoever that homing light thing is following try going into menu and switch that party member out. Kinda cheat tactic to get away from something aiming at you but hey would you rather die? lol. Once tail is destroyed that would be the safest spot to launch attacks like crazzzzyyy. And again don't stand too close.

- Once it's life is whittled down close to halfway it'll start to move underground a lot. Once it stop's for a brief moment Spike's will come up from the ground that cover a pretty big area so run forest! Run! Oh yea it tries to ram into you too so don't stand idle too long.

- When it's life is a quarter way to being dead it'll start spitting out a ton of larva which move pretty fast but easy to kill and a quick way to get you're boost up.

- If you want to break all pieces of the Centipede you'll need to aim for the head and tail. The tail is the easiest part to break off but the head takes a little patience. To break off the head, when it pops out of the ground be sure it tries to bite you. That way it's head is near ground level enabling it to be broken off.

Edit: Adding a new tip

10. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Alright guys I decided to lvl up my Ann (Currently 66) since I neglected her for so long but it'll be quick grind to 99. Um I know her Fire Tree is a must but what about her bash tree? what skills should I put points into?

And GKAR I started farming again since I got time. So far nothing after quite a few runs. I'm starting to think Park doesn't like us lol.

11. Deepsea

Deepsea New Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Any1 has a good spare weapon for lvl96 pochi ? I'm still using the crimson sword :(
    (id: wintersnow) thx alot

12. tengi_aipik

tengi_aipik Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    u should try to reach lvl99...i can give u pochi's unique weapon lvl99 if u want :)...

13. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Gkar, Currently still farming for your item. ive done 100+ runs, but im still hunting.

14. Deepsea

Deepsea New Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Thx tengi, That will be great if you can :)

15. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    bandit's threat 4 slots plz
    IGname: loutre

16. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    Oh yea just got my first unique item. It's the devil tribes clawS. Vit+12 dex+12 men+12 with +100% rare item drop rate. OH YEA.

17. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    Hey could I get an archers protection?

18. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

dude, that's awesome. I really appreciate the teamwork. Keep at it and we'll get it eventually.

:):):)

19. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

sorry, I deleted all my uniques yesterday. I'll start keeping them again and send you another when I get it. It should't take long. Probably later today.

Yea, I deleted everything yesterday, but I'm still farming the same ancient dungeon. I actually just had one a deleted it. I'll send you another when I get it. No worries, It shouldn't take too long.

20. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Archer's Protection

Got you an archer's protection. It has no slots, tho.

I can send it if you want, or you can wait till I get a better one.