Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. mimimeow

mimimeow Active Member

Apr 8, 2012
    New CH fan :)

Hello all,

I just started playing CH about 1.5 weeks now and focused mainly on lvling. Currently have lvl 80 ish chars but gear is bad. If anyone has uniques to spare it would be appreciated. Also, can someone tell me what's a grade S item? The games help doesnt go into detail on that and i didnt notice anything in item details that states if its grade S or not.Thanks!

IGN: mimimeow

2. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Just mailed you a decent S grade sword...(only knock against it really is that it doesn't have 4 slots tho:/)

3. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Welcome to the game!

Later on tonight I could probably dig up something to give ya. Sit tight.

4. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Slow to get on today. I can wait or you could send the one you have. Does it really matter?

5. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    frustration

I am so depressed. I cannot get Park's mark or Park's friendship.
    I have defeated park 6,504 times.

I do not think they drop at all.

:(:(:(

6. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Maybe we're looking in the wrong place? Sometimes the right places can be deceiving

and yea I've had no luck either...

7. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Is Park the only thing that's been confirmed to drop the mark and friendship?

8. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    gkar, posted about it a few pages ago. he makes logical sense.

9. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2189 GKAR, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    Here's how it breaks down: Park's Mark drops at nation of arrow ancient dungeon. He's the boss.

Adeila Podium Ancient Dungeon drops Hakenbarwar's despair (which I've gotten), and Park;s Mark, which I have not. Park and Hakenbarwar are the bosses.

Marnus Bandit Group Ancient Dungeon drops Park's Friendship. There are two paths to take with separate bosses: left goes to 2 parks and right goes to 2 Golem's. Because the Park bosses have dropped a bunch of Golem uniques, I've even tried farming the Golems a bunch in hopes that the opposite is true.

and The Arena 'Worst Combination' is supposed to drop Park's mark, Park's friendship, Hakenbarwar's despair, and Hakenbarwar's Seizure.

I've been on a Korean Crimson Heart board and all the posts there also claim that those Dungeons are where those two unique's drop.

Still, I know of no one who has gotten these two unique's. Pretty much every other unique has been gotten by different people on this board, but to my knowledge, NO ONE has gotten the two Park drops.

Getting's Lamiere's Ultimate Weapon, Park's Mind, was super easy. Real easy.

I just have no idea what the hell is going on. I've gotten almost all unique's in the game but these two stand in the way. I'm ranked #3 on the achievements for the game, and have been shooting for number one. Only two Korean Players are ahead of me.

I just don't know what the hell to do anymore. . . I'm starting to think that this is a bug in the game.

:(:(:(

10. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Lost unique

Okay, just after typing that last message, I went to get Golem's corruption sword out of storage to send to someone. When trying to withdrawal it, I got a server error. I looked again and it was not in storage. It's not in my inventory either. It's gone. It had 4 Slots!!!!

I am so pissed right now I'm about to scream.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

11. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    Dang dude that sucks.

12. vle_hoang

vle_hoang Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Lol, that sucks :), but u dont need it anyway :).

I got an archer's protection w/ no slot to give away if some1 needs, just reply here with ur ign and i will send it :).

13. Angel9999l5

Angel9999l5 Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Dix you have gold weapon or armor for me? Thanks

14. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    I need one

15. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Im sure if they had one they would answer you. quit begging, seriously.

16. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2196 GKAR, Apr 10, 2012
    No, you're right I don't need it. It was for someone else. I'm just really frustrated with the whole Park's frienship/mark unique's situation. My frustration with grinding for over a week straight and running Park over 6,596 times had me worked up and then losing the sword right after was the straw that broke the camel's back.
    It's really tough to hunt something again and again and again and again and get nothing. I could go one complaining, but instead I'll get back to the grind.

Anyways,

Do you guys think it could be a bug and it does not drop?

also, I'll start posting all the unique's I come across that I don't need again. I thought People had lost interest but I see some people asking for things on here that I get.

Check back, I'll post what I've farmed later.

getting back to the question, though. Do you guys think it may be a bug that park's mark and friendship won't drop?

17. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    #2197 eAdvisory, Apr 10, 2012
    honestly, we'd never really know. i dont think it is tho. i want to think its possible.

18. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2198 GKAR, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    Free Unique's

Anyway Want?

Goblin's Lifeline - lv 68 shotgun 3 slots
    vigorous orc - lv 74 pants

19. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    Archers protection please

20. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

okay will send right away. What's you IGN?