Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    You know how to record a video from an iPad?

2. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Woo! just got puddings soul. Still working on Poison :p

3. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Pc is still down.when its back up ill respondto youguys msgsand gear requests asap.

4. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Oh no hope it's nothing to serious with your pc! We will all keep doing runs of rainy ruins to get that poison!!

5. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #3025 ZURA, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    To be honest with you and everyone else my device is jailbroken. But I do still pay for my apps because I mean come on games are not exactly expensive. And I use cydia to mod how my UI looks. Perfectly legal unlike certain apps which violate that, we all know what it is.

Anyway I use a app called Display Recorder which I bought off of cydia. Although it doesn't record game sound. It does record Ur iPhone mic though. But I would've loved it if the app did record game sound. But for now this is the best display recording app out.

6. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Thanks for the concern, daver. pcshould be back up tomorrow. It was quite a bad accident and if it cant be repaired, i'll be going down to office depot or whereever for a new laptop. If that's the case,what do u guys recommend? I'm on a budget so no alienware super pc for me. Just a nice mid range in the 400-500 dollar range. So any suggestions?

I'll be back on here with a vengeance soon,so no one go anywhere! I'll be able to better fillthose gear requests and i see a lot of newcomers on here so i'llbe here soonto help you guys out in any way i can. Typing rhis on a tablet with terrible touchresponse so sorry for the mishmash and garble. Anyways, you guys keep grinding,i know i will and with this many ppl grinding rainy ruins we willdefinately get GP's poison soon.or however long it takes! You guys keep on keepin' on and i will be back and super active on here as usual very soon!

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #3027 Xexist, May 2, 2012
    Some people try to shame other people for being Jailbroken, its so silly. You can do so much more little tweaks to improve your jailbroken phone over virgin phone. But yeah, games are cheap, not even worth the effort of pirating.

Even minimum wage earners can buy like 10 games an hour :p

8. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Mine is jailbroken,too. I have no problem with it. However, i DO NOT pirate games. It's wrong. But, there is nothing wrong with jailbreaking a phone,you can do SO much more.

9. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3029 GKAR, May 2, 2012
    :(
    Very nice ZURA. When i get back on ill show you how to run fragment of dimensions. Get ready to see a run in 54sec. Hehehe :)

Edit well, im wrong-O :(

According to records,i did frag of dimensions in1:30exactly. I did run dim of pieces in 49.81 sec Ki
    :D

I absolutely know i can run dim of fragments faster, tho. I'm sure of it. Ican post screenshot of times if u want.

Maybe what we should do is try to get the best time in rainy ruin. Mine is a lousy 3:40.17

Gotta work on that.

Edit:just got serious on rr and on 1st attempt improved it to 3:11.60,ANDi had to double back once.bet i can getit inunder 3 min no prob. U guys post you RR best times if ya want. Im sure ZURA,s is insane.

10. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Aw darn sorry to hear that GKAR I hope it can get repaired but there are quite a few nice laptops for not too expensive you could check out Asus they make some decent stuff!

11. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    I won't spoil how fast I run RR just yet lol. I'll be uploading more videos to I guess promote the game alittle so we can get more people to play such a awsome game.

As for your laptop situation. You can try acer laptops I think there in the 400 - 500$ range really good too

12. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3032 GKAR, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
    Thanks guys. Ive heard great things about both asus and acer. Really,those are the same two brands i heard mentioned wheni asked my cousin, who runs a professional pcrepair shop. So, this is probably not feasible,but doyou guys think a 400-500 dollar pc can run diablo 3 worth a damn? I tend to doubt it but it would be nice. Mayhaps mycousin canmake one on the cheap that can run it smoothly.

Anyway, im rambling. ZURA, im intrigued by your speed runs and look forward to your posts. Im onboard tomake speed run videos to promote the game too. Will post some soon.

Ohyea ZURA, that was VERY generous of you to unload all those uniques for everyone. I sure hope that everyone knows how hard some of them are to get. Very, very,VERY hard to get. The hakenbarwars and parks especially. They represent 1000s and 1000s of runs and many days or weeks of grinding just to get one. Parks mark took over a month of grinding everyday all day to drop. On the korean boards, the parks and hbars are jealously guarded and people sell them. Thats how desperate people get over there, one is posted on sale and sold minutes later. Crazy.

Scuse me while i reminisce, but after over a month straight of grinding i couldnt get either parks mark or friendship. I was convinced that there was a bug in the game and was emailing the game maker bitching and complaining. eAdvisory was subtly telling me it was there. So i got back on the horse and about a week later, ZURA gets parks friendship to drop! Unbelieveable!

I was and still am overjoyed that miracle happened.

Then, at last (still reminiscing here) at last, out of the absolute blue, almost like a fluke, parks mark drops. It was freaky. How, in the world, can something be so scarce?

It still baffles me. Just plain weird that it was easy to get parks mindS with 4 slots, which is lv 99 and lamieres ultimate. Parks mark and friendship? Nearly impossible. I should try and find the link to the Korean post that discusses unique drops. It goes down the list in increasing difficulty for a specific unique to drop. It discusses various uniques in detail. Finally, the list ends with a scant sentence about parks mark., It is descibed simply in one word: evil.
    Lol

Good news is that Grand Puddings Poison is reputatedly a relatively easy drop. It falls somewhere a bit above the median in difficulty to drop, so that post says.

Now we are down to GP`s poison. So close!

Back to grinding and
    Anyway i am going to unload all my uniques soon.

13. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3033 GKAR, May 3, 2012
    1 more thing

I see that in the uniques that ZURA shared, there were a few that are missing or did not make the rounds.pretty sure i can fill inmost of the gaps, the ones that ppl missed out on. I have mostly the boss uniques,the ones worth 10 pts on the uniques list under achievements, ones you cant auto farm and are a PITA, as well as some of the harder mob uniques to get, such as archers moves.

It would be pretty sweet if everyone here at toucharcade got into the top 10 and we knocked those koreans into obscurity. Muaaahahahahaaaa!

14. Undertow

Undertow Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hi guys ive been farming rainy ruins for a week now with no luck not even one unique actually its kinda depressing lol. I'm gonna keep at it but any help for lamiere or heine gear wise would be greatly appreciated its taking me a good 12 mins to run one rainy ruin lol.
    My IGN is Undertow21

Thanx!

15. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3035 GKAR, May 3, 2012
    I'm in a writing rambling mood tonight; Here's a little unsolicited advice.

what level are you? I should be able to help you out pretty soon. That is, unless someone else gets to you first. I may be a day or two, but I'll shoot you a msg to see your status when I get the PC back up and running (am borrowing this one I'm using now for a sec, lol).

anyway, hang in there, grind away, and it will all be worth it and very rewarding, specially when you get some good gear,
    but (don't know if this applies to you, so speaking generally),

I strongly believe its important that you have to slug and trudge through it now (if you haven't already) and work your way up in order to really appreciate the challenge of the game -this game is tough! - that way you won't take the game for granted. As tough as this game is, can you believe they had to tone it down and make it easier with the last version? I can tell you, from playing the earliest versions, sheet, it was like playing Quake III Arena on Nightmare.

But, I digress -taking the hard road is what I did and recommend it to anyone just starting out or even mid way through the game and getting frustrated. Listen, starting out with mega gear without putting in some blood, sweat, and tears does a great disservice to the game and IMO, ruins it.

I will never forget how many times I got that damn centipede right up to the end, and it pulled some magic wave b.s. that tracked me down and killed me! Right at the very end! must have happened 100 times, before I leveled up enough and got his patterns down.

Glad I went through it, though. I believe most anyone who's experienced the full scope of the game will agree that you must play the game as is and get your ass kicked - a lot - to appreciate the scope of it.

I'm sure ZURA, SGCC1 and the other veterans on here will agree.

Anyway, then later after you've put in the hours and are really proficient, good even with normal gear and satiated and strictly hunting unique's, then its time for the top dog gear. It's not going anywhere. The unique's you find yourself along the way will be oh-so-rewarding; simply incomparable to just being given a unique through the mail.

My hands-down favorite moment in any video game EVER is when that blue scren drops down telling me that I received a new unique. For me, there's nothing else so rewarding.

Well, I'm writing a novel here, so I'll cut to the chase: Of course you are free to do whatever you please, but I submit that taking the easy path, anyone just starting out or in mid-game will be selling the game short and ruining the overall experience.

And this game is way way waaay to awesome to cut corners.

Just listen to Xexist and some other relatively new players. They've been bitten by the bug and I think that's awesome.

Most importantly, I really don't mean to come off as preachy and all these suggestions are just my own two cents.

I get carried away when writing about CH, b/c, I just absolutely love this game and want everyone who takes it on to get the most out of it.

Please don't think I'm singling you out at all, undertow. I am sort of speaking in general in hopes that the people just starting out on this game take notice, so they don't sell the game short.

Anyways, as an afterthought, I pondered your 12 minute RR run. That is rough. 12 minutes to run rainy ruin is is... well, you've got tenacity and for that I commend you. So, provided that you're up in the level a bit and feel you have paid some dues (it seems like it to me) I'll be happy to send you some good gear.

-Let's knock that run time down from 12 minutes to say... 4 and a half minutes?
    :) :) :)

Undertow, Keep on grinding and you're sure to have better luck with the unique's. It's been said 1000x, but it takes A LOT of runs. But, when it finally drops, ask anyone, it is SO REWARDING. :)

who knows, your first drop in rainy ruins can be grand pudding's poison.
    good luck.

16. Undertow

Undertow Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Thanks GKAR I don't plan on giving up! I just logged 78 hours play time! I know this doesn't equate to some of you guys but I love this game I will get all the achievements or die tryin or maybe my will haha

17. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    GKAR I finished RR in 3:00.57 and trust me that wasn't even a serious run :)

*Hint* Fire and Ice :)

18. vle_hoang

vle_hoang Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    #3038 vle_hoang, May 3, 2012
    Very nice ;).

Agree with GKAR, CH is curently the best KRPG in AppleStore, i tried Inotia 4 yesterday but i deleted it and come back to CH rite after :)

19. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    you. bastich. Time for me to man-up. Time to eat some wheaties. You really have a knack for the speed run.

Hint: Fire and Ice. I have to think about that one. Initial guess would be ann and heine. Must investigate further, and I've become a slack-ass with my runs, so you've motivated me to step it up.

20. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #3040 ZURA, May 3, 2012
    Correct! Bingo! Yahtzee! Ann and Heine became my optimal combination to run RR in such a productive way.

And once you try them out together oh trust me runs would go by so much faster but that's just me.

Alright guys! I am going to do a speed run video of RR and post it up. Maybe my run will be beneficial to others and goad them into trying to hit faster times. My goal right now is to be in the top 5 for every dungeon. But I won't see how that's possible if they don't update the dam times!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Going to put the video on hold. I haven't been able to get a decent run after that 3:00 one I pulled off. Bleh maybe just a bad night I'll try again tomorrow.