Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    Reposting since it has clearly been looked over, and I actually want to know since I think my party may split up soon.

2. DoctorTanuki

DoctorTanuki Well-Known Member

May 2, 2012
    I definitely recommend that you level heine since she is a great healer LOL and usually i take my power house and kill while the healer just heals. example pochi i group up enemies. pop boost and use his sword spin skill (cant remember name) and un boost fast so it doesnt waste. theres an area with a bunch of golems that spawn fast but i dont remember where. or bandits way. its right before you split up and get preybird. sorry its vague lol bad memory.

3. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey, anyone want bless of spirit or crafty of bat? They're both hats, lvl 5~ and lvl 77 I believe. I was doing Dracula mansion and got two crafty of bats within a few runs of eachother lol.

4. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    I have been puzzling over this one for well over a month. GP's poison is listed in the comprehensive drop list as dropping in a network dungeon as an error/bug.

However, it usually translates into 'dock of the grand pudding' if I remember correctly. I figured this out by process of elimination. Having said that, I saw more than one list which claimed that Rainy Ruin was the spot to get 'Dock of the grand pudding, or grand pudding's poison.

5. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Can anyone give me a hand on building lamiere? Should i go pierce or slash? Also should i stack dex (damn iPhone trying to autocorrect dex in sex) for high eva, coupled with the day of gale skill?

Also, if anyone has any 45-50 unused gear for lamiere and feel like sharing it, IGN: alsbuscus2
    ^^

6. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Available for Redistribution:
    Goblin's Laugh 38 DW
    Anger of Elibird 53 DW
    Bandit's Threat 83 DW
    Grim Reaper's Bright Eyes 88 Rifle
    Archer's Moves 26 Blouse x2
    Avoidance of Bandit 44 Pants

7. DoctorTanuki

DoctorTanuki Well-Known Member

May 2, 2012
    Trading for parks mind and blue claw rings. Someoneeee.

8. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #3508 ZURA, May 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
    Yes. For Lamiere go full dex. Also you will want to go for both trees.

Heres a build on Lamieres skills.

Slash Tree

Surprise Attack +3
    Gale +3
    Day Of Gale +5
    Step Of The Wind +1
    Perfect Step Training +1
    Fatal Attack +3
    Double Swords Wild Dance +3
    Phantom Of Wild Dance +5
    Weakness Penetration +5

Skill Tree Total - 29

Pierce Tree

Wind Blade +3
    Storm Stabbing +5
    Stabbing Rampage +5
    Double Swords Training +1
    Stabbing Training +1
    Fatal Punch Training +5

Skill Tree Total - 20

Overall Skill Total - 49

As you can see I ditched Machine Dagger. While it does summon a lot of blades it is just wayyyyyy too slow. In that span of launching so many blades you can easily be killed by bosses.

Here is another alternative. You can take out 2 points from Storm Stabbing and invest in Fatal Bleeding and Bleeding Training.

Although for my build I'm content with it.

Edit: Guys I am really starting to lose faith that RR drops GP's Poison. Now I know how GKAR felt. Well maybe not as much as GKAR but getting there....

9. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Hey Thanks a lot zura! That will be very useful :) i'll have to rest her skills i guess :D

10. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    No problem. Need help on any other builds and advice on characters let us know :)

11. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Can i have the bless of spirit?
    Will send back after achievement.

12. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    It may have already been answered, but I used 'Slash' and not pierce at all. Don't know if it really matters, but its what I chose. ZURA has a good skill build and if someone hasn't posted already, I'll post mine.

13. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    ZURA posted a quite comprehensive build for lamiere, wich i'm probably gonna use as guide and tweak it to fit in my game style.
    I'm going all slash at the moment and lamiere is quite strong, with good attack power and attack speed, but she lacks on defense much... At level 50 i can't solo the 45 golem boss with her. That's why i asked, i understand you use her to run dungeons together with heine, right? Given that i can't solo 5 levels lower boss, i was wondering if i was doing it wrong :D

edit: also, sorry for my english. Not my main language but i'm doing my best :p

14. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    I got some uniques to distribute if anyone needs them

King of Snail
    Goblin's Laugh
    Wild Nature of Wolf
    Grandpudding's Anger
    Avoidance of Bandit
    Buffalo's Tale
    Bat's transformation
    Crafty of bat
    Pudding's soul

15. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Can I have them except for the wild nature of wild and crafty of bat? Also, anyone want them after(or if) I get them? Thanks.

16. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    I don't believe I've had King of Snail, Grandpudding's Anger, Buffalo's Tale, or Bat's Transformstion yet. I'd be happy to keep passing them around.

I still have the Uniques listed on the previous page, for any interested parties. The gun in particular is one people may not have as it wasn't in circulation; just dropped last night.

17. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Hey guys, got a Zombie's nail to share if anyone needs it for the achievement :)

18. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    I'm past the preybird part, I already have that. Was that the 'splitting up' part I was supposed to be scared of?

19. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    There's another part shortly thereafter where you'll be split between Ann/Pochi and Heine/Lamiere/Laily.

20. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Hi, can I have the bat's transformation for achievement. Will send back after. Thx