Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    If I recall.....It's been nearly what 2 - 3 months since the dungeons were last changed? Somethings going on man....

2. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    I've been playing since April and they've always been the same for me. I still get the free Network dungeons on the weekends (well, in Korean time) last I checked, but they're still the same three.

3. paras18ko

paras18ko New Member

Jun 3, 2012
    Stuck inside the Praybird

I defeated the Centipede, then after that I am stuck in the praybird... please help me....:(

4. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    If I recall.....You'll need to talk to everyone on the preybird before you can advance on. I think you'll have to talk to them in a certain order which I completely forgot.

5. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    I think you talk to everyone, then go back to talk to Lally again, and finally to Ann again, if I recall correctly.

6. paras18ko

paras18ko New Member

Jun 3, 2012
    I can't defeat the chaos golem :(

7. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Level grinding is probably your best bet. The strategy for the Mado Golem pretty much still applies.

8. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey guys, just checking in since it's been a while.

9. thewickedbadger

thewickedbadger Well-Known Member

May 31, 2012
    I downloaded this last night and I'm really liking it so far in my few times of playing it. I can see why it's gotten such consistent praise around here

10. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    Okay...

I've been running Dimension of Pieces for a couple days now, at least 60-70 times in all, and still have yet to get a unique drop! I have around +650% rare drop rate - Is there something I should be doing??? Any words of wisdom are more than welcome!

11. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    It has been stated over and over in past posts that rare drop rate does not effect unique drop rate. What it all comes down to is sheer luck. So it's normal to run dungeons that many times on average. Unless you run network dungeons which makes it much easier to farm uniques.

So what I would suggest is use your best damage dealing gear and just keep grinding. Lord knows how many time's I've ran dungeons for Uniques and it does number in the thousands.

12. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    Man - I must have missed that reading through the posts! Thanks for clearing it up for me. I appreciate all of the info that the active posters have accumulated on this board - Helps out tremendously. I owe you all a drink!

13. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Sr. Data Analyst
    Baltimore, MD
    Same here. I picked it up a few days ago after seeing this thread pop up into recently updated a bunch. I can't believe I skipped on this one.

14. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    No problem. Theres a bunch of info on this thread that the thought of searching through nearly 300+ pages is really tiresome.

That being said I will continue to repeat what I usually announce.

We do have a very in-depth FAQ on the way. But right now it seems our team progress has been put on halt for various reasons so we actually do not know when we are releasing it.

15. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    I just got Golem's Fight (Lv. 93 Pants) from Angry Wolves in the Net Dungeon - noticed it wasn't on the list!

16. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    It is on the list actually. It's in between Grim Reaper's Trick and Park's MindS

17. Con

Con Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    I recently started playing this as well, but I haven't gotten very far. It's enjoyable though!

I guess my question is, can anyone link me to any posts or pages with lots of useful info/tips? Like stats/skills or something maybe?

18. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    I was just referring to the drop location. Are those pretty standard anyway? Or do most items have multiple locations?

19. Rafnel

Rafnel Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    I'm new to this game and have a couple of questions. How do I get this caramel currency or is it just available via IAP? Because I want to do net dungeons. I'm about an hour into the game and I got my first follower teammate person. How do I get them to attack monsters? the dialogue box said I can program the followers to attack the enemies, but in the partners tab in the menu I can only tell them how frequent to use skills apparently? I must be missing something because I thought it said followers can attack and stuff WITHOUT me switching to my follower? Also, what's the lasting power in this game? How long can I expect to get out of it?

20. MattHero33

MattHero33 Member

Mar 10, 2011
    New Orleans
    Caramels cost real money (unfortunately) - as far as your sub character goes, there are two boxes above skill frequency that have A1 and A2 - tap on the title of the roles and you can select how you want your AI partner to act in battle. I think this is covered in the 'help' section of the settings menu.

I started playing about a month ago and have already gotten around 80 hours of playtime - the endgame is a lot of fun and can be quite addictive