Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    I'm in dire need for a functional and non IAP induced KRPG right now. Haven't played one since Destinia (which had some, but not overly forceful IAP).

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    i was gonna post how the game is getting really hard but it looks like i was walking in the wrong direction. but it still seems tougher than most requiring a bit more strategy.

btw i have a jailbreak so i went to get "icon renamer" to rename the app cuz it's so annoying. funny thing is if you remove the TM then CrimsonHeart fits perfectly =\

3. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    can't find this game on the NZ store :(

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    yeah... we speculate they pulled it so they could get their IAP working :rolleyes:

5. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    I would be so happy if they lowered the price to .99c lol.

6. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

7. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

When is this game going to be rereleased on the Store? Went out for another giftcard and when I came back the game was gone.

8. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    THANKS SANUKU!

Wow the animations are beyond excellent for the genre! Great sound effects, flashy sparks, satisfying combat... I could go on praising how good the game looks from the video alone.

I want it. NOW! :D

Btw I have a habit of skipping the first 1/6 of all of Sanuku's videos so, what's with the magically enchanted weapon?

9. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Damn, those animations do look really good. That 360 degree joystick looks incredible though.

10. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

There is a Reason why i do add all those boring Logos and Intros. Some Developer/Publisher and their holy Marketing Departments really get pissed if i simple cut them out so i add the hole boring Stuff to the Recordings to at least don`t get my Mailbox spammed.

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    haha i guess i shoulda just showed you a video instead of doing all the explaining huh?

i was thinking about recording a vid but i have no good recording equipment besides my pos cam =\

12. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Yeah... but I could tell you really appreciated the game! However, as idiom goes, seeing is believing :D

13. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    odd... it says available in Canada? ... so confused...

anyhow gunxsword, make sure to post your own impressions once you get this game. would you agree that this week has a bunch of crazy good releases? i can't even dl all these games cuz i don't have enough room!

14. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Sure will! I almost enjoy writing reviews as much as playing the games :p

This week is crazy! Problem is, I didn't grab any of the big title games like IB2 or CoD:BO :rolleyes:

*Edit: yeah space is becoming a great issue now, since I just discovered a whole bunch of talented indie bands...

15. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

It's not showing up in the Canadian app store.

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    that's odd. when i try to launch the page it tells me i can get the item in the Canadian app store and asks if i want to switch regions... hmm... maybe it's wrong then sorry.

17. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    This game has gotten more time than IB2 for me. Having a blast playing it atm.

18. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    #58 adamphetamine, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    Home sick from work and have been playing this haha. So far it's awesome. It's got great control, graphics, character classes, and an interesting story so far. Definately one of the best KRPGs out there. And the most important thing, it's fun.

19. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I want this game!!! lol

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    yeah it has a not spectacular story but it's amazing compared to zenonia games which practically have 90% of the same story every time. at least this game tries to be different even if it doesn't come out as great.

i seem to be needing a lot of potions in this game. anyone else using a lot of potions as well? maybe i just need to spend more time grinding. i go through 1-2 areas and my health is pretty much all gone if the enemies are around my level