Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    You cannot combo to get boss cards. You must farm Dragon Boss to get unique dragon card (or trade). I'll trade you one for an unique Park card. PM me
    IGN: sgcc1

2. shakingspear

shakingspear Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Well, I finally beat the game last night. It was a bittersweet feeling, considering how much I've enjoyed playing it. I focused on one skill tree for each character this time through--I think I'll play again in a few months and focus on the opposite tree, to see what the game experience is like.

I don't post much, but I followed this thread regularly, and have enjoyed reading everyone's comments. Thanks for the entertainment :)

3. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Well done,
    but finishing the main story isn't really finishing the game. Have you killed the network super dragon?

4. BBui

BBui Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Stats

I have a question about Heine. I read somewhere she should be half-INT, half-VIT. Can someone tell me why? Say you use her as healer-only? Or attack-only? Or hybrid (most people probably start with this)?

5. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    If she's INT only, she'll die very easily. VIT only and her only use would be as a healer. Her ice attacks can be devistating when coupled with the passive skill that resets the skill cooldown.

6. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Most players will use her as a healer, and on occasion (when mobs are weak to either light or ice), have her on the offensive.

In order for her to act as a healer she needs a reasonable amount of HP otherwise she would just die before she could even cast the spell (especially against bosses). High INT is obviously needed to increase SP and Magical ATK.
    Some players actually put 3 points into INT and 1 point into VIT, as they think its preferable to have a higher ATK than the HP boost if you went 2:2. I went 2:2 and so did Nitou (I think).

I'd advise you to go 2:2 if you ever want to play Heine as your Main. It'll take you forever to clear arenas with her if you don't invest points into INT

7. BBui

BBui Member

Feb 14, 2012
    #1407 BBui, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
    Cool, that is what I was kinda thinking. Though, how about DEX? Or will increasing that be too insignificant for her?

Also, diiiiiid you get my message? :)

8. BBui

BBui Member

Feb 14, 2012
    I don't follow a ratio when allocating stats. But yeah, for the most part, I guess I've been doing about 2.5:1, in an overall sense. Thanks for the response!

9. shakingspear

shakingspear Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Well, then for my intentions I've finished the game. I don't think I'm going for the network dragon this time around. I'll probably have the motivation for that task the second time through.

10. mgboy123

mgboy123 Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I think 3:1 is the best for heine. My heine had 2k3 hp and she never die, no potion need to be used ( on every dungeon). Her skills are awsome, i think she the second best after pochi on offensive+ survival.

11. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Sorry to be "demanding", but have you guys thought of creating a Crimsonheart "social group"? Each social group has its own subforum and we can keep a thread for general Crimsonheart discussion, a builds discussion thread, a unique weapons thread and anything else?

12. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #1412 ZURA, Feb 29, 2012
    It would be nice to have our own Subforum, I think we all can agree on that. Because really.....going through all these pages to find info on certain topics is such a hassle.

Edit: And another suggestion for the spreadsheet. Maybe we should add the dungeon coordinates in a separate column? Be much easier to find then going back to page 32 lol.

Oh and anyone got Dragon Scales(Not Dragon King Scales) they can hook me up with? Kinda want to make the set. Well the weapon at least for now.

13. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Absolutely agree on the subforum thing. That way, we can categorize topics in an organized fashion (kinda like what Ghero did with Inotia 2 & 3). I've also been asking around for dragon scales and many people have given me the dragon king scales which I cannot use yet! Lol.

14. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    #1414 tops2, Feb 29, 2012
    Maybe if one of the more "senior" Crimsonheart members can look at the "Bullet Hell" group in my link as a reference (or any of the other social groups as an example), we can get a Crimsonheart group started. ;)

For the Bullet Hell group, we have a general thread for discussion, a thread with a list of iOS shmup games, and a weekly competitions thread.

So for Crimsonheart, there can be a general discussion thread, a character builds guide/discussion thread, a unique items thread, a list of dungeon coordinates thread, and items for sale/trade thread..or however you guys want to organize it. But I know its a lot of work though..so its just a suggestion..

15. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    uni hunting

I'm on the lookout for:
    Heap of boar
    Wisdom of woodian
    Devil Tribe's Claw
    Demon's dream
    Lizard's scale

(amongst others...):)

16. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #1416 sgcc1, Feb 29, 2012
    According to Bbui, Heap of Boar can be found in Draculas Mansion

EDIT: Does anyone have the following to trade
    Buffalo's Tale
    Evil's curse
    Golem's Thirst
    Protector's Vigor
    Minor Vampire Wing
    Sobbing Demon
    Lizard Spirit

17. Synthesyze

Synthesyze Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I just bought this game, and I'm loving it already!

Are there any tips to the game that I should know?

For example, distribution of stat points, or the skill trees.

18. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #1418 sgcc1, Feb 29, 2012
    Pochi = Full DEX
    Ann = Full INT
    Heine = 2:2 VIT/INT or 1:3
    Lamiere = Full DEX
    Laily = Full VIT

Go to p121 and read my earlier post regarding skill tree

19. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    rare drop rate

pochi's up to +903%
    let see if it works...

20. Synthesyze

Synthesyze Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    #1420 Synthesyze, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    Is this pretty much agreed upon?

What's the cap on each stat, and how many points do you get total?