Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Fragment of Dimensions
    OR
    Last few arenas that have bosses

2. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    +exp gear

I'm trying to level my neglected characters to 99 and they are around 80. I've been grinding rainy ruins and the mobs are level 95. Is that the best place?
    Also, anybody have +exp% gear (level 80 or lower) to trade? I can give gold or dragon cards (40% drop rate and +1 all skills).
    IGN: blizzard

3. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Sending a Exp necklace your way if I find another ring I'll send that asap

4. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    The best place to grind those last 20 levels, especially if your Pochi is buff, is Fragment of Dimension. Those bosses give tons of exp, and you can rock that dungeon in under 2 minutes, easily. Plus that dungeon is where you can get ultimate equips (the chest drops corruption of dragon).

5. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    It might be quicker if you grind Fragment of Dimensions as it'll only take approx. 90 secs for each run. Plus you may get a few boss uniques along the way

6. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Yeah, it takes me about 1-2 minutes, but the problem is my other character barely survives or won't survive. I end up having to sub in Heine, heal a bunch, then resub.

7. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Set your sub to observer (so doesn't attack boss and get killed) and your lvl 99 Pochi should 1 hit KO the bosses. I levelled Laily, Lamiere and Ann with this method and maxed out characters ridiculouly fast

8. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    dimension of pieces

Has anyone ever received anything other than grim reaper related uniques from this level? I've fun it about 200x and nothing. I would like to hear some good news from others if you've had any luck here. I sure haven't.

9. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Have the net dungeon's stopped rotating?

For the last week, the net dungeon's have not changed for me.
    They have been stuck on red wolf forest, dungeon of dead and nation of arrow.
    Is this the case for everyone else?

10. tengi_aipik

tengi_aipik Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    me, too...:(
    i have a question...when i fill my friend's IGN (pvp)...it said: "can not hold the match"...what's it mean??? :(

11. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    maybe you are entering in the person's name wrong? I don't know much about PvP. I wish I knew Korean so I could ask the developers some questions!

12. joezoey

joezoey Active Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Can anyone tell me what drops cloth of protection? I've hunted mummies everywhere and it hasn't dropped, ugh!

13. Grouick

Grouick Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    I have 5 of them, it drops on mummies but it s not that frequent.

14. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I you ever need crafting material I would always advise you to grind in the arena. All crafting materials (normal and advanced crafting) can be obtained from the arena

15. joezoey

joezoey Active Member

Mar 3, 2012
    #1675 joezoey, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    I don't see it in my arena list, perhaps I'm not high enough level for it.
    Also how the hell do you beat the dragon boss? He rapes even my pochi lol

16. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #1676 GKAR, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    cloth of protection is the award for the 'guardian of holy grail' arena; a lot of times the other materials can be found in spades in adjacent listing, like if I needed steel peel I found one that drops like 25 of them close by the one that had the main ingredient. It helps to try and remember what drops where, if it drops a large number. i remember, rare claw and art of slowness drops a lot of steel peel, and arm of slowness drops a lot of gem crystals, an award for another arena

17. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    oops, i mean , protector of holy grail drops a lot of gen crystals.

18. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    the free taster app of this game didn't give any more than 5 mins which is not really enough time to "taste"... it gave the impression that they didn't want you to trial much because they were hiding something bad in the real game.

Does it play well?
    How long to complete?
    is it polished?
    I would search the thread but almost 200+ pages... imho!

19. Elfanger

Elfanger Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Best KRPG on the iOS by far.

Highly recommended.

Good controls. 360 movement is cool.

Around 20 hours to complete the storyline, but plenty more things to do. I stopped playing at 50 hours but still had things that I could be progressing.

Very polished, with plenty to do.

20. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    at 69p I can risk not liking it, if its as good as you say it is then that will be a huge plus as I am looking for something to fill time while I wait for EAS iPhone, plus a few others next week. You made me hit the buy button :)