Universal Crumble Zone (by Rebel Twins)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by rebel twins, Nov 28, 2012.

1. rebel twins

rebel twins Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Tip of the day: Try to not collect all dropping diamonds. Keep part of them in case extreme situation. These precious gems move a bit the menacing asteroids away from your planet if you grab them.

2. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Thanks for the tip, keep 'em coming! ;)

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    WOOHOO!!! New high score. =oP

Attached Files:

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I just bought and played this game. It looks really nice on my iPad 3 and the controls work well and are really simple. It is clear that shooting the asteroids is what you need to do, but there is plenty of other things going on that are not as obvious. Is figuring out how things work meant to be part of the fun of this game?

5. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Leader is on 2500. Gonna be a long and crumbly night..

6. EnterNexus

EnterNexus Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Gorgeous game with great music and gameplay, one of the best buys this week. One thing though, I hope you guys change the "Fallow us on Twitter" next update. Just nitpicking, other wise, great game!

7. punch.rockgroin

punch.rockgroin Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Game of the week as far as I'm concerned.

8. rebel twins

Jul 16, 2012
    @syntheticvoid Congratulation of new high score! :)

@Andy C83 Good luck!!!!

@slewis7 We've decided to let players to discover some features. Crumble Zone is a simple game. The goal is to get the best score possible by shooting up asteroids and picking up gems. That's enough to start the game. If you return over again you find the way to be the best. Hope you enjoy Crumble Zone so far :)

@EnterNexus We've already made changes :). Update is on the way (waiting for Apple's approval)!
    @syntheticvoid ..aaaaand there is the pause button as well :D

9. Terpentine Cat

Terpentine Cat Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Salzburg, Austria
    Nice artwork & I love the fact that there is no IAP! Well done. Will buy today...

10. rebel twins

Jul 16, 2012
    Tip of the day: The more asteroids you destroy with a single shot, the more diamonds you get. The best way to improve your score is blowing up groups of meteoroids.

11. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Congrats dear Devs !
    Simple gameplay, beautiful colors, super soundtrack and addictiv as hell.
    GOTW and in my top ten GOTY.

While i was enjoying to find out how everything works, it might turn off
    the impatient players, them leaving a bad rating ? Maybe some tips in
    the description ? (The tip with the diamonds was ultra-needed by me
    to stay in the Top 20) Just thinking.

12. garret44

garret44 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Do colors change as you're playing or are there different levels?

13. garret44

Sep 6, 2012
    Will you add more content and features in the future?

14. garret44

Sep 6, 2012
    The game has an awesome look, it would be sweet if you could make it change more colors than blue and green. Red would look cool

15. J.R. Jalapeno

J.R. Jalapeno Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Does anyone know how the powerups work? It seems like you get random ones as your playing. Is there certain criteria thst needs to be met? Also when you buy some different ones at the same time there's no way to select which one you want during the game. They just pop up at the bottom of the screen in no particular order. Thanks

16. iosappsrock

iosappsrock Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2012
    A blesses relief...

Hey developers of this game. I wanted to let you know something.

I, as a consumer, am extremely grateful that you have chosen to put no IAPs into this app. That is the original reason I decided to purchase it. I am voting with my dollar, saying no to IAPs, and yes to good apps. I appreciate honest devs like you guys, who aren't out to nickle-n-dime their customers to no end.

You guys rock. :D

Also, that being said, please charge an honest amount for your work. I personally think this app is worth more than the $0.99 I paid, and I'm willing to pay more to good honest developers like you.

Haven't tried the game yet, but I know it'll be good. Will post impressions later, and leave a positive review on iTunes.

To everyone else - please vote with your dollar as well! Buy this game instead of that other crap-IAP game you were thinking of getting this week!

17. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yes, power-ups at the bottom of the screen (I'm pretty sure) are done in random order... but while you're playing, the dots that appear on the planet are your 'shots in a row' - you get power-ups by not missing a shot (being 100% accurate). These power ups are given to you in order up to what you have unlocked on the power-up screen (plus the next level up). Hope that helps...

BTW, I've tried numerous different power-up combinations (from the purchase shot screen) - and I'm pretty sure it's random. Each time, even with the same amount of power-ups (for instance, 9 5 gem shots and 3 50 gem shots) - it's always given to me randomly (seemingly without a pattern) - sometimes when I think it might be a pattern, it'll throw it all out of whack, giving me 1 5 gem shot, my 3 50 gem shots, then 8 5 gem shots instead of 2, 3, 1, 6 or 1, 3, 1, 3, 1, 3 - hope the dev can comment on this.

18. J.R. Jalapeno

J.R. Jalapeno Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Cool thanks. I didn't even notice the dots on the planet.

19. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    oh yeah... forgot to say... powered up shots do not effect the shots in a row - whether they're the ones you've bought or the one's you've 'earned' with accuracy - if you miss with a powered up shot it does not effect the dots on the planet. =oP

20. Are there moveable controls in this game? I noticed in the ipad version, the controls are not parallel to each other and left is a different height than right. I usually like my controls on the same plane. Is there anyway to change this, or dev, can you add this option?