Crusade Of Destiny Level 1-24 Walkthrough Tmyboy811

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tmyboy811, Dec 11, 2009.

1. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    Elf Ore is used to make all the best armors in the game. There are 5 of them, one for each area. It involves a very short trade quest, and can probably be done way ahead of time if you can figure out how to survive running past 3 level 35 archers :).

- Do a quest, get the Chest Key for that area.
    - Open the chest for 1 Elf Ore.
    - Go to the dungeon in the Enchanted Forest (South Middle of the map, just past the town) to get it refined.
    - Go to the Smith in the hub town and trade it for 1 piece of Elf Armor (22 AC, +5 to all skills).

2. JemDaddyO

JemDaddyO Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Whew, finally beat it. Well worth it. I was glued to my iPhone playing this every chance I got for a while there. I never did fill up all my skill slots but I figured that's because I focused on magic. Are the other slots for sword or bow skills and if so, what are they? I wonder if I ever played it again I think I would try a different focus, although magic really helps when you get the blast spells. You can just run through some beasts until 3 or 4 are attacking you and then kill them all in one blow with a fire blast.

3. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Nice walkthrough! Thanks!

4. Alzaal

Alzaal New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    At the vendor in the first town "harmony village" u can buy à map showing you all the positions in harmony acres. Tap the Green map icon just below your character portrait! The cave in the upper left corner is spider cave (first boss) and th one in the down left corner is the goblin cave! hope this helps! If not reply me! Cya

5. Chavid82

Chavid82 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Please help

I'm on the bit where you heed to get three lava bits but can only find 2 where is the last one??

6. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    go to snowy mountains and go up all the way till u cant go up anymore then go left u should find it near some bees

7. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    fire valley go by bind stone go to the other road not the bridge and u will c grim reapers go where u c lava

8. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    follw the road not to the bridge and u willc reaper and u willc lava

9. iTracki

iTracki Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    USA
  10. kohltont27

kohltont27 New Member

Jun 2, 2010
    It is on the top left of the map, you can buy a map at the store for 40 gold

11. Pinoy24

Pinoy24 New Member

Jul 28, 2010
    I got a question im on the last part of helping the queen how can i be a tree?

12. drexyl

drexyl New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    collect 5 tree branches and give them to the guy by the cart in town. he will make you a tree suit

13. xxviet

xxviet Member

Aug 18, 2010
    #33 xxviet, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Yeah i can confirm, You need 10 Crystal shards from the crystals in snowy mountains.

The crystal monsters are in the mountain behind the weapon store in the upper left corner. Or if your just coming from Harmony acres - > Snowy mountain....Turn left right away and go up the mountain they should be those spiny guys.

You can do this at level 30. Highly recommended for a good shield.

14. xxviet

xxviet Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Lava Rock Location.

Fire Valley.

Go the path towards the left path leading to the vampire cave.

1) Before the bridge turn left walk all the way to the end.
    2) Cross the bridge go all the way to the right.
    3) Take the Mordrids castle path (Right) walk until you see a reapers theres one right beside the lava pool in the corner

15. xxviet

xxviet Member

Aug 18, 2010
    level cap is 50, for the final weapon thats the "highest level" you can use the dragon sword without losing hp + mana

16. lenovo88

lenovo88 New Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Fire valley key

Hello
    Sorry for my bad english I'm Italian!
    I'm a fire valley and have the key but the chest where it is?
    Thanks

17. Smurffer5

Smurffer5 New Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Dead guy in Fire Valley

I just started this game a little while ago. I'm having trouble finding the dead husband in Fire Valley. I have been searching for a while. Can anyone help me with this ? By the way this is an amazing game.

18. viiceofharmony

viiceofharmony New Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Boss #2

How do you select this big guy as a target? I can't use any of your tips cuz I can't select him. I've TRIED SLASHING THE SWORD AT HIS FEET. I'm having no luck.

19. 12345don

12345don New Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Ihave five elf ore but idont know how to use them

and whenever i go to blacksmith he say come in day i went to him from 12:00-16:00

20. sawusawme

sawusawme Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Bermuda Triangle
    youve got this run~then u r my mast:Der!