Crusade Of Destiny Level 1-24 Walkthrough Tmyboy811

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tmyboy811, Dec 11, 2009.

1. samnaske

samnaske Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Get gold

You can sell it in the shop. enter any of the shops, go to profile page, choose the items you want to sell.

2. samnaske

samnaske Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Sell it to shopkeeper in any shops

3. samnaske

samnaske Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Boss #2

After he made 5 rock attack. He will stop awhile, now you can select him by tap on his ass. :D

4. samnaske

samnaske Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Is there a ultimate weapon better than master sword? How to get it?

5. samnaske

samnaske Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Dead husband

You should not go for this quest in beginning. Fire valley is too tough for you now.

6. anT3

anT3 New Member

Apr 27, 2011
    g

how the h*ell do i juse skill points?:S

7. deltemis

deltemis New Member

May 7, 2011
    ant3: go to harmony acres and talk to the trainer guy, he is the ONLY person that lets you use your skill pionts

now i have a question, if i buy the master bow, am i forced to use the arrows that he sells? or can i just go back to harmony and buy arrows for 10g?

planning to grind up 8k just to buy either the master sword or bow and just slaughter everything up to level 30 hopefully

8. Trueblue72

Trueblue72 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Hi all, i luv this game but i'm frustrated cos i can't seem to use the harmony seal, ie. The 1st one given by the queen. I went to practically every door with the seal symbol but the doors remain closed. I've even become a tree with the tree telling me to enter but the door doesn't open. Would be grateful for some guidance as i'about to give up. Also don't know where to find the spider skin...to complete a mission.

9. Romeo Longsword

Romeo Longsword Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Hong Kong, London, Osaka
    Hi guys this game has been out for a long time and I wonder if you still recommended it? I have completed Aralon and Ravensword I found them okay.

Is Cursade of Destiny fallen way behind Aralon and Ravensword nowadays?

10. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    #50 spacecowgoesmoo, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
    In today's App Store where both Aralon and Zenonia 3 have been on 99c sales, I would say that this game isn't worth your time. It's a rather dull grindfest whose only claim to fame is that it's in 3D; and there are now much better grindfest RPGs and 3D RPGs out there.

As for what kind of game it is, it's similar to Ravensword, except nearly everything about it is a lot worse. It does have good boss battles (Zelda OOT style, minus the puzzlyness), but they're still not worth playing the game for.

11. Romeo Longsword

Romeo Longsword Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Hong Kong, London, Osaka
    Thanks mate.

12. Markcayago26

Markcayago26 New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    I love this game, but , my cellphone does not have enough memory and everytime i play it, it so slow and logging :(

what can i do? :'(

13. Markcayago26

Markcayago26 New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    im playing this game in slow motion :(

because my memory card is only 2gb ,
    i cant enjoy this game but i love the graphics and the story of the game :)

.can i download it in my 8gb memory card with my data?

i mean, im in level 22 , can i download it in other memory card and play my old data?

14. robbya1

robbya1 New Member

Nov 7, 2011
    #54 robbya1, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
    robbya1

Can you help me to beat the tree bose I have tried all i can think of ,I have got to level 50 .

15. pavko13

pavko13 New Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I am level 44!!!

Hello I just started lvl. 44
    :)
    Anyone need help on something?

16. pavko13

pavko13 New Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Hello. It is an easy way to beat him. When you enter and put your normal clothes on you start running like a mad whole circle. than going straight to his butt to attack the red something. than you kick and kick and kick and when you feel it is good to walk away do it and repeat it it isn't hard.

17. pavko13

pavko13 New Member

Nov 17, 2011
    No you can't. And it isn't about your memory. It is your mobile performance.

18. pavko13

pavko13 New Member

Nov 17, 2011
    What to do with the Elf Ore? answer!!

You need to get to sandstone desert to a shopkeeper and buy both books and you will be able to talk with the chickens and elfs.
    You need to get to enchanted forest. Get in the cave on ogre side.
    Kill 4 Archers to pass and get to big elfs and press the action button and you will get refined ore. Go to Harmony Acres(home) to a blacksmith and give him refined ore you will get elf suit. :)

You can kill diamonds in snowy valley and for then (shiny things) you pick up from them you get 20% shield block equip. when you get to blacksmith.

19. animation

animation New Member

May 2, 2013
    cool.

Hey! I just conquered the troll boss at snowy mountains and now entered the enchanted Forest. But the chicken at the mountains still says that crystal thing need not be sold and can be used for other purposes. But I haven't figured it out. Any help?