Crusade Of Destiny Walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itman, Sep 25, 2009.

1. jow80

jow80 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    under some guy's deck
    or i could buy one of those 8100 gold swords..

2. zexion

zexion New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    hey how do you get a wooden set i have all my quest done exept the last one help the queen i cant go threw the last seal cause im not a trea how do i make a set and where?

3. KappY!

KappY! New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    I am stuck in the desert on the quest where I have to find the shopkeeper and the lady's son. I found a guy surrounded by ogres/cyclops that appears to want to hang himself with a noose. I assume that is the shopkeeper, but as I approach him, no bubble comes up to engage in conversation. is there something I missed?

4. Make sure you stay exactly in front of that guy. The bubble does not show up when you are aside or behind him. Maybe you also have to clear the path :confused:

5. Did you spoke to the trainer? He will train you so you are considered a "trained soldier". Also make sure you have reached level 10. To do so kill some enemies, collect the "left-overs", go to the shop, open your inventory and select the "left-over" (e.g. beetle legs or rat tails or bear hide) and click the "SELL"-button on left lower corner. Then close the inventory, put yourself in front of the shop guy and hit the green speach bubble. Then you can shop all stuff you can effort. :)

6. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I know this is really old (there was another reply above) but I just asked this same question Sunday as I was playing Crusade of Destiny. If by chance you didnt figure it out, you talk to the guy standing in town in the enchanted forest (he might have like red/blue hair..i can't remember). He'll tell you you need to bring him branches. Go over near the cave and start fighting the bigger trees. It's a bad drop rate, but every so often, they'll drop a tree branch. Get 5 of those and bring them to the guy in town and he'll make a full set of tree armor you need to put on to get past the tree guarding the cave. Then when you get in the cave, go near the boss, put back on your normal armor and you'll fight the boss.

7. Chavid82

Chavid82 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    lava rocks

how do you get all three lava rocks, i would really like this walkthrough to be continued!

8. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    yes i kno u hav to look 4 a bridge and u should c him if u dont come back later and for the light elf u need to be bout level 39 then go to sandstorm desert but the elf book then go back to enchanted forest and talk to the light elf queen

9. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    that happen to me 2 just quit and save then exit the game and go back to it

10. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    gp to enchanted forest and kill the big tree they will leave branches not stick and talk to the guy by the wheel barrel

11. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    quit the game and then star the game again

12. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    restart the game this happen to me 2

13. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    go to fire valley u should c a chicken follw the road and go to the bridge turn left amd u should c him if u dont come back later

14. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    for the light elf make sure ur a level 39 and go to sandstorm desert and buy the elf book and talk to the light elf queen

15. courage

courage Member

Apr 13, 2010
    follw road that lead to reaper look for lava

16. iTracki

iTracki Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    USA
  17. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Yah. We finally have a walkthrough! Thanks iTracki

18. spiderc

spiderc New Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Chico, Ca
    Elf Ore Locations?

I have found 3/5 elf ore thus far. I have just started Fire Valley so I do not have that one yet. Is there elf ore in water town?

19. Wolfaxe2

Wolfaxe2 New Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Where I the brother in the desert and the chest in the enchanted forest?

20. Suckbag

Suckbag Member

Aug 19, 2010
    I bought this app, quite hard, I havent played it in ages.