Crusade Of Destiny Walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itman, Sep 25, 2009.

1. xxviet

xxviet Member

Aug 18, 2010
    the last bag you get it in the Main town harmony acres, you talk to the old lady sweeping collect 10 yellow straws ( its scattered everywhere in fields of harmony acres so you have to look, they stand out they are completely yellow )

2. dnynumberone

dnynumberone New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    I "beat" the game finally

Ok, I didn't really beat it. The only thing left for me to do is fight Mordrid. But I have to gain 9 levels (I think? Lvl 50 right?) before I can fight her. And the thought of grinding through 9 more levels just to fight an apparently really easy bad guy...

Sorry, way too much grinding in this game. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. A great start to what could be a great RPG, but this game is as far away from complete as I am from completing. (In other words, this game is about 80% as fulfilling compared to other RPGs)

Throw in some special items dropped by regular bad guys! That'll help the grind seem more worthwhile.
    Double the rate you gain exp!
    Weaken all enemies by 25% but increase their AI/awareness!

My two cents.

3. gamer_26

gamer_26 New Member

Jan 11, 2011
    When Im at the end of that cave, i saw the bones but i cant pick it up.. Why is that so.?

4. nishal101

nishal101 New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    what do i do with elf ore

hi i just got the elf ore from the chest in harmony village , what do i do with the elf ore , can i forge a sword with it

5. stussy09

stussy09 New Member

Mar 14, 2011
    How do I use my skill points

I'm already at level 32 and I'm unable to use my skill points, help please

6. Qatherinn

Qatherinn New Member

Mar 29, 2011
    There is a chest of elf ore in the main five realms (Harmony Acres, Sandstone Desert, Snowy Mountains, Enchanted Forest, and Fire Valley, NOT Water Town), and it's used to make the strongest armor in the game. What you do is you take the unrefined ore and go to Enchanted Forest. There will be a road running right down the middle of the screen; on the right side will be Fairies, and on the left side will be Orces. Go to the left and among the Orces will be a cave. Enter the cave (there will be Stone Elfs in here, so you'll need to be prepared, level-wise) and head to the end, where resides the Elf Shrine Spirit. The Spirit will make the ore "pure" (it will become refined ore); now head to Harmony Acres. Head to the blacksmith and speak to him and he will forge you the powerful Elf Armor.

You have to go to the trainer in Harmony Acres every time you level up and allot your points according to your choice.

My own question is: how do you get the key for the Elf Ore chest in Enchanted Forest? I've done all the side quests here but have no keys!:confused:

7. Eddie124

Eddie124 New Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Tree Guardian

How can you make the tree thingy let you see the guardian it said your not a tree even though I have the seal for it and lvl requirement( I'm lvl 41).

8. jhunphantom

jhunphantom New Member

Jun 29, 2012
    help spirit rest quest problem

i cant pick the bones of husband in fire valley... please help me