Universal Daddy Was A Thief (by Rebel Twins)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 8, 2013.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    IAP, no IAP...what's it matter anyways, right? :p Haha, Jared's front-page impressions are too good for me to pass this off. It's available right now in Lebanon and the moment my girlfriend goes to bed, you have my $2. :)

2. Hey, good to see you again, thanks for implementing the touch control bigger zones in Crumble zone.

Is there anyway in the world for this game to support icade? Even if the one touch is mapped to one button or one joystick stroke? Just would love more one touch games to go joystick if possible. If you can add it somehow I would love you even more! Or even update crumble zone for icade support, that would be cool too!

3. Mysticpete

Mysticpete Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Game impressions?

Thanks for gameplay vid. @Sanuku
    @Sanuku..it is too easy? fun to play?

4. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#25 Sanuku, May 8, 2013
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
    Too easy? No, not at all. Fun to play? Definitely. Specially if you are aiming for the Highscore you will probably burn down Hours with playing it.

5. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Im so buying this in 30 minutes... Thanks Sanuku

6. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Same here.. 17minutes :D

7. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    6 minutes now :D

8. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    See you on the leaderboards in 2 minutes :D

9. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    For Android users, it's already out. Picked it up and it's pretty fun. Definitely can see it being addicting. Got through over 200 floors on my first try (for some reason it didn't save the score. May have something to do with the way I closed it).

I'd recommend it!

10. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    It controls wonderful, swipe up to jump (collect coins, jump into bathtubs,...) and swipe down to break the floor. Its easy and works well. Gameplay is fun and challenging with a lot of floors with "baddies" on it... Guns that shrink you, grandmas, policeman, missiles and a lot more. Its a lot of fun.
    IAP is there but it says unlock "early" on their description so it seems that you can unlock everything by just playing.
    Game is definitely loads of fun and entertaining, most folks here will love it :)

11. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Played an hour or so. 1167 floors and 11k or so high score. Good for 1st place in both so far :D

12. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    The difference between buying the game now, or sticking on a list, for me, right there. For what it's worth.

13. toxiccheese

toxiccheese Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Yea you can buy coins, but it totally not necessary. The main problem is the fact that the game is very low on strategy or depth. It is however really cute.

14. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Yeah I can see why. The among of Games that someone should play has exploded in the last couple of Weeks so it`s only fair if you put it on your current Wishlist and grab it at a later point.

15. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    This is an entertaining little game and also very polished. No suprise to me, given that this team released Crumble Zone.

16. o0oJAKEo0o

o0oJAKEo0o Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Full-Time Student
    KCMO
    Cant believe there is only one screen shot on the App Store. I mean that will probably be the cause of very poor sales.

17. oldgamer dude

oldgamer dude Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2013
    So really it's just the same floors reappearing over and over again? Or do things really change up after so any floors? Because from the vid it looked like it could get stale fast .

18. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    I went over 1000 floors and its just the same ones. Can't say it was stale, the gameplay is fun enough to make up for that. Just avoid the robers with guns and a certain angle of the cops I think, then just hit bathtubs and rockets. Not really too deep of a game but its not trying to be.

19. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    This game needs new content ASAP. It's fun but it lacks variety in enemy types and hazards. It's the same 4-5 floors over and over.