Universal DANDY DUNGEON Legend of Brave Yamada (By DMM.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    After you finish a dungeon there is a chance that the delivery guy will give you one spell. A twitter account give you a lot of spells so you really should register one.

2. m2306

m2306 Active Member

Jul 23, 2016
    Tou don't need Twitter. I posted how to do it in this thread.

3. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    OK got it finally I created a twitter account anyway.. Too cumbersome to copy and paste plus I need to read trumps tweets

4. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    BTW why are they so few people playing this mostest aeesomest game in the entire galaxy including they founded one...
    I am totally hooked to this game.. Anyone here playing without the ducks?

5. hazerj

hazerj Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Guys, I'm upgrading a lot of items across the board and I've come to a point where I'm broke in gold coins and struggling to progress. What items should I focus on upgrading?

Also, what is that Nobiyo coin in the shop?

Last question, do you sell the gold bars and Sphinx or use them for upgrading?

6. livingdeadgrrrl

livingdeadgrrrl New Member

Nov 26, 2016
    #206 livingdeadgrrrl, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    I absolutely love this game and can't wait for more content. I'm now spending time playing around inside the golden pyramid,however after level 20 of the pyramid I can't seem to figure out how to get further inside for level 21 and up. What am I missing? :)

7. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Cast gold spells from twitter... And yes sell anything that says sell for.gold

8. LeakyPusBucket

LeakyPusBucket New Member

Feb 24, 2017
    Does the same boss that drops the dark gear drop Bronson sword?

9. LeakyPusBucket

LeakyPusBucket New Member

Feb 24, 2017
    Who drops Bronson sword on desert

10. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    The hard boss (not the bone dragon).

11. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    In the demon lord castle

12. Zhang Doe

Zhang Doe Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    I am presently duckless. If it turns out that purchasing the ducks is tagged to one's iOS account and is thus transferable, I may buy it.

13. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    It is via backup and restore

14. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Duckless here too.

Sadly they implemented it as Consumable IAP.

Why, I don't know.

Also I don't get why they're charging so much for Pako. I got him once in the dungeons, and it was pretty awesome, but nowhere near the level of the duck.

15. duxter90

duxter90 Active Member

Feb 27, 2017
    I only registered to say that this game is fantastic!

16. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    I agree the consumable IAP implementation for the duck and dog seems odd, while it makes complete sense for the rice balls.

I also agree the Pako price is higher than it should be, although since I've purchased him I've found I use him regularly to swap out spells, put extra spells into storage (I.e., you never have to discard again if you're u already have a full spell bar), and overall just use spells more often. He is also a fantastic addition for the harder content given you can both swap out spells that target specific weakness AND each use resets the counter on all spells so you're u can use them again more quickly.

I think a bundle price for the duck and Pako at $10 would be a fantastic price point, but I bought both at full price and consider both to be a very reasonable investment given how much I've played the game so far. While the line drawing experience isn't all that difficult, the planning that goes into maximizing a dungeon run (equipment choices, resists, spells, etc) and the random drops keep me coming back over and over again. Once you've u have the duck and unlimited energy, grinding for materials to level up and evolve equipment isn't a time wasting exercise, it is a fun experience seeing ongoing progression. Not to mention the outstanding sense of humor in the game.

I can't wait for the next few events and content additions, but really hope more people see and try out this gem.

17. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    What's the secret to completing the nobiyo 5 stars quests? The quest is labelled hard but it's level 1 I got my ass handed back to me... I am level 12 with flaming knife

18. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    BTW what do u mean ducks are consumable IAP? After paying a hefty sum the duck is not permanent? One question do I get unlimited energy for the entire life of the game with a single purchase?

19. Eldinz

Eldinz Member

Dec 12, 2016
    I am at level 30 with 4 star armor set and legendary weapon. It's quite hard for me, too. You should try beating the easier boss in that dungeon (when you see the sign, dont go to the hard door).

20. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    OK thanks u mean exit before meeting the composer? I haven't tried that option yet.. It's either I complete everything or I die trying